151 Seiyuu: From Hirano Aya to Wakamoto Norio

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Postby Falx » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:59 am

Man where's that video clip where he's on stage and he acts out a scene from a manga, on his own... including the female roles.
Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

神はそのひとり子を賜わったほどに、この世を愛して下さった。それは御子を信じる者がひとりも滅びないで、永遠の命を得るためである.

My MAL Profile. Please check out my Dad's Christian eBook on Facebook.
Falx

Postby Cadence » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:32 pm

I love Kamiya Hiroshi, although my reason for loving him is a bit stupid...that being, every time he starts an inner monologue (Natsume, Takemoto) I burst into tears.
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
Cadence

Postby blkmage » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:42 pm

I seem to have omitted 神谷浩史 from last time.

[SIZE="5"]52. Saitou Chiwa (斎藤千和)[/SIZE]

I really like Saitou Chiwa. She's has had a lot of interesting roles, making use of the fact that her voice can range from squeaky little girl to unamused coolheaded girlfriend. Ever since she's started, she's had a constant stream of diverse and interesting roles.

I first noticed her in Bakemonogatari as Hitagi Senjougahara, one of my favourite characters ever, who has some pretty awesome dialogue. I was pretty amazed to find out that she was also the kid teacher Rebecca Miyamoto in Pani Poni Dash or the hot-headed punching magical girl on rollerblades, Nakajima Subaru in Nanoha Strikers.

I still think her most hilarious credited role is as Otonashi Meru in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (almost as good as Hirano Aya as Oshino Shinobu in Bakemonogatari).

Major Roles
Last Exile (Lavie Head)
Sgt. Frog (Natsumi Hinata)
Tsukuyomi -Moon Phase- (Hazuki)
ARIA The ANIMATION (Aika S. Granzchesta)
Pani Poni Dash! (Rebecca Miyamoto)
Kamichu (Tama)
Baccano! (Carol)
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS (Subaru Nakajima)
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (Louise Halevy)
Rosario + Vampire Capu2 (Kokoa Shuzen)
Bakemonogatari (Hitagi Senjougahara)
Arakawa Under the Bridge (Stella)
Dance in the Vampire Bund (Yuki Saegusa)
Broken Blade (Erster Sigyn)
Mahō Sensei Negima! ~Shiroki Tsubasa Ala Alba~ (2008, Anya)
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (Otonashi Meru)
blkmage

Postby Cadence » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Saitou Chiwa is pretty awesome. She voiced Bin-chan as well as Tama in Kamichu!, didn't she? It's been a while since I watched it, but I seem to recall that they had the same seiyuu, and that both voices were wonderful. I was very impressed, anyway. ^_^
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
Cadence

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:23 pm

I only know Saitou Chiwa from Last Exile; she was a character I liked more than most, if only because I felt sorry for her. She also apparently voiced somebody in Samurai 7, but I can't for the life of me remember who that is (it's been a long time -_-).
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby blkmage » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:42 am

[SIZE="5"]53. Satou Rina (佐藤利奈)[/SIZE]

Satou Rina has a fairly normal sounding voice which she can bend from kind and motherly (Haruka in Minami-ke) to unamused or tsundere-ish. She's had a number of pretty good and noticeable roles in the last few years.

Major Roles
Negima! Magister Negi Magi (Negi Springfield)
Minami-ke (Haruka Minami)
Bamboo Blade (Satori Azuma)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Kiyoh)
Toaru Majutsu no Index (Mikoto Misaka)
Zoku Natsume Yūjin Chō (Taki Tooru)
Umineko no Naku Koro ni (Ange Ushiromiya)
Amagami (Kaoru Tanamachi)

[SIZE="5"]54. Satou Satomi (佐藤聡美)[/SIZE]

She's had a bunch of various minor roles here and there, but her single largest role is as K-ON's Tainaka Ritsu. I wouldn't be surprised to see her feature a lot more prominently in the coming years.

[SIZE="5"]55. Akesaka Satomi (明坂聡美)[/SIZE]

She's been in a bunch of stuff that I don't watch and I'm guessing you don't watch those shows either.
blkmage

Postby blkmage » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:06 pm

[SIZE="5"]56. Kakihara Tetsuya (柿原徹也)[/SIZE]

This dude is pro at languages (Japanese, English, and German), which is why he has an incredibly unique role: as the German-speaking ancient Belkan magical devices of the Wolkenritter, Lævateinn and Graf Eisen. But you've probably heard him in plenty of other places.

He tends to voice guys who aren't loud and bombastic. His biggest role that you will probably notice is as Simon from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Simon is a really good role because he starts off incredibly unconfident and as things happen, he's forced to kick reason to the curb and be a generally awesome guy. A lot of his other roles are fairly static supporting characters, while Simon is a character who really changes over time. I'd say the other role that's like that is Enjou Tomoe from the fifth Kara no Kyoukai movie.

Major Roles
Cross Game (Mizuki Asami)
Fairy Tail (Natsu Dragneel)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Kain Fuery)
Kannagi (Meguru Akiba)
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's (Lævateinn, Graf Eisen)
Minami-ke (Fujioka)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Simon)
Kara no Kyoukai 5: Paradox Spiral (Tomoe Enjou)
blkmage

Postby blkmage » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Reminder to everyone that you're allowed to post in this thread.

[SIZE="5"]57. Sakakibara Yoshiko (榊原良子)[/SIZE]

This lady has had some huge roles, dating back to days of old and even as recently as this year. I should have said this before, but the list of major roles is almost always incomplete (unless it's super short), so you should definitely check out the seiyuu's entries on Wikipedia for a more substantial list, especially for people with lengthy careers like her.

Major Roles
Legend of the Galactic Heroes – Frederica Greenhill
Mobile Suit Gundam Z – Haman Karn
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind – Lady Kushana
Hellsing – Lady Integra
Patlabor: The TV Series – Shinobu Nagumo
Bubblegum Crisis – Sylia Stingray
Space Adventure Cobra – Armaroid Lady
Sailor Moon Sailor Stars – Queen Nehelenia
blkmage

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:31 am

*raises hand* Um, I know Kakihara Tetsuya only from FMA: Brotherhood. Most of these I've never heard of! :drool:
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Falx » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:31 am

Chiwa Saitou remains the only female I've heard pull off a hot-blooded scream.

And Tetsuya has almost as much range as Hiroshi, but doesn't get a lot of roles where he can really show it.
Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Falx

Postby blkmage » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Another reminder that this thread isn't just meant to be an exercise in seiyuu recognition, but is also meant for you to discover seiyuu and maybe even new shows.

[SIZE="5"]58. Yoshino Hiroyuki (吉野裕行)[/SIZE]

I'd say Yoshino Hiroyuki is a fairly standard male seiyuu. For the most part, he voices your usual standard protagonists with slight variations. In Baccano, he's pretty easygoing. In Chaos;Head, he's actually a crazy person. In Gundam 00, he's a crazy person, but is usually easygoing. But in FMA Broseph, he's the suavest murderous psychopath in a white suit and hat, and that is the role that got me to watch out a bit harder for his name in cast lists now.

Major Roles
Baccano! (Firo Prochainezo)
Chaos;Head (Takumi Nishijou)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Zolf J. Kimblee)
Inazuma Eleven (Kidou Yuuto)
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (Allelujah/Hallelujah Haptism)
Senkou no Night Raid (Aoi Miyoshi)
Tsukihime, Lunar Legend (Michael Roa Valdamjong)
blkmage

Postby GeneD » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:20 am

Wow. Firo and Kimblee are the same guy! That's almost as mind bending as another seiyuu shared by those shows. :)
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby Falx » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:32 pm

Zolf was one the best villains ever.

Falx

Postby blkmage » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:33 pm

And let's finish off the verse.

[SIZE="5"]59. Kaida Yuki (甲斐田ゆき)[/SIZE]

Most famous for voicing boys in shounen anime as in Prince of Tennis and Hunter X Hunter. She also does some female roles too, but those seem to be much less important.

Major Roles
Hunter × Hunter - Kurapika
The Prince of Tennis - Shusuke Fuji
Suzuka - Ayano Fujikawa
Sekirei - Homura/Kagari
Jewelpet - Akira Nanase
Queen's Blade -Rurō no Senshi- - Echidna
Hetalia: Axis Powers - China

[SIZE="5"]60. Kotobuki Minako (寿美菜子)[/SIZE]

A very new entrant as a seiyuu, her biggest role to date is definitely as Kotobuki Tsumugi, the Korg Triton Extreme player with the eyebrows. She's also got a few other roles, but look for her to be bigger in the near future, what with her being part of the K-ON! machine.

[SIZE="5"]61. Fukuen Misato (福圓美里)[/SIZE]

Relatively low profile. She doesn't have too many amazingly huge roles, but the ones she does have are decent. Maybe one day she'll get a breakout role?

Major Roles
Darker than Black - Yin
Rosario+Vampire - Kurumu Kurono
Yozakura Quartet - Hime Yarisakura
Strike Witches - Yoshika Miyafuji
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Elicia Hughes
Durarara!! - Saki Mikajima
blkmage

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Hiroyuki Yoshino! Kyaa, what an awesome Kimbley he made!!! 8D Brotherhood!Kimbley is positively the coolest, creepiest villain I think I've ever encountered in anime. One of my favorite parts is where he blows somebody up and then says, "Oh look, you ruined my suit :( " Anyway, apparently he's Sid in Claymore? I don't remember a character by that name.... -_- Great, now I want to go watching through it to try to find him.... I'm hoping to watch Baccano! in the future, so now I can't wait to hear him! :dizzy:

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby blkmage » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:39 am

Welp, let's barrel along then.

[SIZE="5"]62. Hisaka Youko (日笠陽子)[/SIZE]

Hisaka Youko rose to stardom as K-ON!'s self-effacing bass player, Akiyama Mio. Out of the seiyuu for the four main characters, she's probably done the best in terms of acquiring more roles. I really liked her singing in the various K-ON! insert songs and the EDs most of all. Otherwise, her voice doesn't have much variability, but at least it's not seemingly helium-spiked.

Major Roles
K-On! - Mio Akiyama
Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Satan
Chu-Bra!! - Kiyono Amahara
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaō - Junko Hattori
WORKING!! - Izumi Takanashi
Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin - Maya Kumashir
Seitokai Yakuindomo - Shino Amakusa

[SIZE="5"]63. Kaneda Tomoki (金田朋子)[/SIZE]

Speaking of helium-spiked, here we have the glass-shattering voice of Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh. Her voice fit Chiyo pretty well, but when I encountered her voice again in Myself;Yourself, oh my goodness. It was reminiscent of Toad's ear-piercing shrieks in modern Mario games.

Major Roles
Chiyo Mihama in Azumanga Daioh
Asu Yamada in Binbou Shimai Monogatari
Mayuko Kamikawa in Sola
Aoi Oribe in Myself ; Yourself
blkmage

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:11 am

blkmage (post: 1427072) wrote:
[SIZE="5"]58. Yoshino Hiroyuki (吉]

I thought he was pretty great as Allelujah and Hallelujah. One minute he's all meek and mild. The next minute: murderous rage! Will definitely be watching out for him in cast lists in the future.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Falx » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:24 am

Hisaka Youko has a really great singing voice, I agree. And while she doesn't have massive range, she puts quite a bit of personality in the voices... so any character she plays doesn't sound exactly like everything else she's done, like some do. Quite impressed with her.

And I've only ever watched Kaneda Tomoki in AD, so can't really compare.

Falx

Postby blkmage » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:12 pm

ShiroiHikari (post: 1428621) wrote:I thought he was pretty great as Allelujah and Hallelujah. One minute he's all meek and mild. The next minute: murderous rage! Will definitely be watching out for him in cast lists in the future.

Yeah, I noticed that even though I described him as normal, I included the modifier crazy pretty often.

[SIZE="5"]
64. Kawakami Tomoko (川][/SIZE]

Now here's someone with voice acting chops. She's got a ton of huge roles, all across the spectrum: Misuzu (uguu), Athena (quiet), Hikaru (a guy), Utena (outgoing). She's clearly extremely versatile. It seems she's had to cut back on work in the last few years because of illness.

Major Roles
Air - Misuzu Kamio
Aria - Athena Glory
Bleach - Soifon
Clannad - Girl from the Illusionary World
Darker than BLACK - Amber
Hikaru no Go - Hikaru Shindou
Kanon - Sayuri Kurata
Revolutionary Girl Utena - Utena Tenjou

[SIZE="5"][align=center]65. Saitou Momoko (斎藤桃子)
[/SIZE]

She's a relatively low-profile seiyuu. Her most famous role is probably Stealth Momo from Saki, only because of the novelty and popularity of the character. She was pretty good as Takanashi's younger sister though.

Major Roles
SoltyRei (2005) - Solty Revant
Sketchbook ~full color'S (2007) - Kokage Kuga
Saki (2009) - Momoko Toyoko
Working!! (2010) - Takanashi Nazuna
blkmage

Postby Falx » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Kuga was pretty awesome.

Falx

Postby blkmage » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:15 pm

[SIZE="5"]
66. Ueda Yuuji (うえだゆうじ)
[/SIZE]

Yeah, that's how he writes his name when credited. Ueda Yuuji is one of those guys that you've probably heard all over the place everywhere. He's certainly extremely versatile. I mean, we've got lax guy who's been in university forever, death metal lead singer, hapless harem comedy lead, and FUTAE NO KIWAMI AAAAAAAAAA. And even when he's not in huge roles, he can be spotted (heard) in a lot of shows even now.

Major Roles
Johannes Krauser II - Detroit Metal City (2008)
Shinobu Morita - Honey and Clover (2005)
Keitaro Urashima - Love Hina (2000)
Billy Katagiri - Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (2007)
Takeshi (Brock) - Pokémon (1997)
Sagara Sanosuke - Rurouni Kenshin (1996)
Woody - Aria the Animation (2005)

[SIZE="5"]67. Sawashiro Miyuki (沢城みゆき)[/SIZE]

Sawashiro Miyuki is one of my absolute favourite seiyuu. She's done a billion different kinds of roles, voicing younger boys, older boys, older ladies, normal girls, tomboyish girls, shy girls, immigrant girls, assassin girls, headless girls, or girlish girls. I mean, when you think about it, it's kind of shocking how much personality she was able to give to a character who doesn't actually have a head. Also, I had to trim down this list by quite a bit, so you should check out her credits listing on MAL or something.

Major Roles
Pani Poni Dash! (2005), Akane Serizawa
Utawarerumono (2006), Aruru
Strike Witches (2007), Perrine-H. Clostermann
Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei (2007), Maria Tarou Sekiutsu
Hidamari Sketch (2007), Landlady
Eve no Jikan (2008), Chie
Kure-nai (2008), Shinkurou Kurenai
Kannagi: Crazy Shrine Maidens (2008), Tsugumi Aoba
Maria Holic (2008), Dorm Leader
CANAAN (2009), Canaan
Tegami Bachi (2009), Lag Seeing
Bakemonogatari (2009), Suruga Kanbaru
Kimi ni Todoke (2009), Ayane Yano
Durarara!! (2010), Celty Sturluson
Black Rock Shooter (2010), Dead Master / Yomi Takanashi
blkmage

Postby TWWK » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Ueda Yuuji is one of my all-time favorites...he was perfect as Keitaro.
Beneath the Tangles: Where Manga Meets the Maker

In the colors of Your goodness/In the scars that mark your skin/In the currency of Grace/Is where my song begins
~ "Economy of Mercy," Switchfoot
TWWK

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:41 am

Oooh, Tomoko Kawakami is Rosette Christopher in Chrno Crusade! Need to watch that sometime.... She's also Kayal in the first FMA, huh.

Hmm, Ueda Yuuji is interesting when it comes to FMA. In the first one, he was Law and Kimbley; in Brotherhood he was Bido and Havoc :eyebrow: And Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin! I liked that character ^_^

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Falx » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:51 am

Watched a bit of the K-On Let's Go! Live! concert.

Mizuki Nana has some new company in the very small list of "people who sound exactly like they do on their cd's when they sing on an actual stage." Hisaka Youko is really, really good at singing.

Hilariously, Satou Satomi sounds EXACTLY like Ritsu in real life. Kind of acts like her too.

Falx

Postby blkmage » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:28 am

I should look into watching LIVE DIAMOND or an Animelo or something.
blkmage

Postby Falx » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:20 am

They're not bad, but I really really wish someone with lots of free time would sub them. It's horribly boring when they aren't singing something you already like, especially when they're doing skits or cracking jokes you don't understand.

It was actually interesting to watch them play their own instruments, they're not terrible at it. Hopefully in the inevitable next concert they improve almost as much as their animated counterparts.

Falx

Postby MasterDias » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Yeah, Miyuki Sawashiro is a pretty fantastic seiyuu. I liked her Canaan quite a bit.
-----------------------------------------
"Always seek to do good to one another and to all."
1 Thessalonians 5:15

"Every story must have an ending." - Auron - Final Fantasy X

"A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave." - Wiegraf - Final Fantasy Tactics
MasterDias

Postby Cadence » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 am

Darn, I missed a lot...
blkmage (post: 1428922) wrote:[SIZE="5"]
64. Kawakami Tomoko (川][/SIZE]

Now here's someone with voice acting chops. She's got a ton of huge roles, all across the spectrum:
Kawakami Tomoko has been one of my favorites for quite a while. Misuzu, Sayuri, Sugar, Athena...great stuff. She did a great job as Hikaru, and I am enjoying hearing her "little boy" voice again in Keroro Gunsou (as Fuyuki).
Misuzu (uguu)
It's gao, silly! :p
blkmage (post: 1429326) wrote:[align=center][SIZE="5"]67. Sawashiro Miyuki (沢]
Yes, yes, yes, yes!!! Sawashiro Miyuki is my very favorite seiyuu! She is absolutely incredible! I don't even know how to begin heaping the praise on her. I've enjoyed every role I've ever heard from her--she does such a great job! And she has done so many different character types!

Most recently, she's got Lag's crying down. :p
Cadence

Postby blkmage » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:52 pm

After a brief break, let us carry on.

[SIZE="5"]68. Saiga Mitsuki (斎賀みつき)[/SIZE]

If you skip ahead to the major roles I've listed for her, you might notice something. Yeah, every one of those roles is a guy, except for Revive Revival (although some of you might say that's debatable). Okay, so some of them are traps, but still, there's quite a few roles that are not so gender-ambiguous. So, evidently, she's got a deeper voice. Hilariously, the breadth of the types of roles she gets is probably wider than some male seiyuu.

Major Roles
Genshiken (Makoto Kousaka)
Kuragehime (Kuranosuke Koibuchi)
Le Portrait de Petit Cossette (Eiri Kurahashi)
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (Revive Revival)
Moyashimon (Kei Yuuki)
Shugo Chara! (Kairi Sanjou)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Rossiu Adai)

[SIZE="5"]69. Yamaguchi Kappei (山口勝平)[/SIZE]

The guy started off as Ranma. Looking at some of his roles, I'd say that he hasn't really traded down in terms of notability.

Major Roles
Death Note (2006–2007, L)
Detective Conan (1996-ongoing, Shinichi Kudo, Kuroba Kaito)
Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Stood Still (1992–1998, Daisaku Kusama)
InuYasha (2000–2004, InuYasha)
One Piece (1999-ongoing, Usopp)
Ranma ½ (1989–1992, Ranma Saotome)

[SIZE="5"]70. Sanpei Yuko (三瓶由布子)[/SIZE]

Oh hey, another female seiyuu whose huge roles include boys. Renton and Yasaka certainly sound the same, but it was surprising to learn that she voiced Nakiami from Xam'd, who is a stoic lady and quite different from the rambunctious kids named above. A lot of her roles have been minor, but I'd love to see more roles in the vein of Nakiami or Chizu.

Major Roles
Eureka Seven (Renton Thurston)
Xam'd: Lost Memories (Nakiami)
Natsu no Arashi! (Hajime Yasaka)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Selim Bradley/Pride)
Kimi ni Todoke (Chizuru Yoshida)
Yes! PreCure 5 (Nozomi Yumehara/Cure Dream)
blkmage

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:22 am

Saiga Mitsuki is the first FMA's Maria Ross! I liked her better than the one in Brotherhood; the latter's voice was a bit too high, I thought.

A;LDFJSDL;FJSDLFJSDLF YAMAGUCHI KAPPEI!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: *tries to restrain the fangirling* :hits_self
I find it interesting that, even though Yamaguchi has done tons of roles, I only really recognize him as L from Death Note. I guess that goes to show you how few really popular animes I watch, huh? :P But oh my goodness, I love Yamaguchi as L! Perfect voice, very low and subtle and mysterious ^_^

Sanpei Yuko did a pretty good job as Pride in FMA: Brotherhood, I thought. It's amazing how she can make the same voice sound cute and innocent, and then switch it to really creepy without fundamentally changing it.

- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Previous Next

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews