New Anime Announcements

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Re: New Anime Announcements

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:16 am

'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby ForeverInspired » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:34 pm

PLCDreamcatcher14 wrote:And...Noragami will get a season 2! Yes! So excited!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-03-31/noragami-supernatural-tv-anime-gets-2nd-season/.86564

When I saw that, I couldn't believe my eyes! I'm so excited - words cannot describe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ForeverInspired

Postby Lilac#18 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:28 pm

FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby MangaRocks! » Wed May 06, 2015 11:04 am

Rage Of Bahamut: Genesis is getting a second season! :jump: (Here's hoping that it's as much fun as S1! :thumb: )
Saved by grace.

MAL (Anime) - MAL (Manga) - MAL (Profile)

(^ And if you also have a MAL account, please feel free to send me a friend request there! :) )
MangaRocks!

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon May 11, 2015 9:48 am

MangaRocks! wrote:Rage Of Bahamut: Genesis is getting a second season! :jump: (Here's hoping that it's as much fun as S1! :thumb: )

Yay! :D
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby WorldsTraveler » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:32 pm

Remember the Tales of Zestiria anime short that was released in the winter? Well, new announcement from Tales of Festival: Tales of Zestiria TV anime series coming in 2016!

Animation will be by ufotable. This might be a full-length game adaptation like the Tales of the Abyss TV anime was. We don’t know for sure yet. Still: :jump:
WorldsTraveler

Postby MangaRocks! » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:02 pm

Ace Attorney is getting an anime!! :jump:

Oh man, I really hope they do it Justice... I mean it, they had better get this Wright... (Okay, I'll show myself out now. :grin: )

...Seriously, though, I *really* want this to be a great adaptation. Here's hoping for the best! :)
Saved by grace.

(^ And if you also have a MAL account, please feel free to send me a friend request there! :) )
MangaRocks!

Postby skreyola » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:13 pm

Oh, man, I could get excited about that one. The commercials for the games always look so interesting, but I have a hard time affording a game, and they seem mostly to be on systems I don't own, so I hope this is a good anime.
"Click click click. Still defective."
MAL: Manga List
Anime List
skreyola

Postby KazeShiki » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:38 am

REWRITE ANIME
Too bad it's so hard to storyboard this into an anime. I'm a huuuuge fan of Rewrite though, so just seeing the characters animated will make me happy.
"It was then that I found the darkness in my heart, but I wanted to become a strong person who didn't yield to such weakness." - Nana Mizuki
KazeShiki

Postby KazeShiki » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:40 am

Koe no Katachi movie! Personally I thought the manga started dragging with overdone drama about halfway through, so a movie adaptation is probably the better choice.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ada/.94031
"It was then that I found the darkness in my heart, but I wanted to become a strong person who didn't yield to such weakness." - Nana Mizuki
KazeShiki

Postby KazeShiki » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:01 am

Wow what was with today's announcements. New Full Metal Panic anime and Jojo part 4 (paging Goldy) confirmed.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ion/.94580

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrTaVV0 ... e=youtu.be
KazeShiki

Postby EventualDay » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:15 pm

It seems like there's an anime coming out for Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto--and it's supposed to air this spring, which seems super soon given the timing of the announcement. The manga's extremely bizarre but pretty amusing, I think, so hopefully the adaptation is equally funny. :)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ing/.97552
EventualDay

Postby skreyola » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:29 pm

KazeShiki wrote:Wow what was with today's announcements. New Full Metal Panic anime and Jojo part 4 (paging Goldy) confirmed.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ion/.94580

I skimmed the article but didn't see; will it be a continuation or a reboot?
Anime List
skreyola

Postby GeneD » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:10 am

The manga Orange is getting an anime this summer season. You can read the manga on Crunchyroll with a paid membership or a guestpass, I think the 1st chapter is available for all members.
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby MangaRocks! » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:36 am

^ YES!! :jump: (And I have a feeling this will be a good adaptation, too!) Can't wait~ <3
Saved by grace.

MangaRocks!

Postby skreyola » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:30 pm

GeneD wrote:The manga Orange is getting an anime this summer season. You can read the manga on Crunchyroll with a paid membership or a guestpass, I think the 1st chapter is available for all members.

Well, I read the first chapter, and now I want to read more... or watch the upcoming anime...

[ETA:] Having now read the whole thing, I am kind of looking forward to this anime. :)
Anime List
skreyola

Postby EventualDay » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:27 pm

Haikyuu season 3. To satisfy all of your needs for drama-with-no-serious-consequences and boys-being-friends. :)
EventualDay

Postby MangaRocks! » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:12 pm

EventualDay wrote:Haikyuu season 3. ...

YESSSSS!!! :jump: I knew there had to be another season, given that SPOILER: Highlight text to read: they still haven't gotten to the 'Final Boss' match of the qualifiers in the anime, which has been being built up to forever SPOILER: Highlight text to read: yet has already happened in the manga, but having confirmation is awesome. :) And hey, I'll take as much of the show that's like a hug for your soul as I can possibly get! :hug: :jump:
Saved by grace.

MangaRocks!

Postby KazeShiki » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:13 pm

KazeShiki

Postby Rusty Claymore » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:20 pm

KazeShiki wrote:Natsume season 5

Rusty Claymore

Postby MangaRocks! » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:37 pm

...And speaking of shows that are like hugs for the soul:

KazeShiki wrote:Natsume season 5

:wow!: :wow!: :jump: :jump: :jump: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Saved by grace.

MangaRocks!

Postby KazeShiki » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:13 pm

Well Type-Moon just dropped a bunch of announcements at AnimeJapan
Heaven's Feel will be a trilogy; first movie in 2017
Fate/Extra anime by SHAFT also planned for 2017
Tsukihime anime remake never (joking)
and then some non-anime stuff that you can look up yourself :P
KazeShiki

Postby MangaRocks! » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:05 pm

Saved by grace.

MangaRocks!

Postby neighborhoodotaku » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:52 am

OH MY GOSH MY HERO ACADEMIA LOOKS AMAZING!!! Has anyone else watched it yet? Hopefully the rest of the series will live up to the hype from episode one and the manga.
“A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain something without sacrificing something else in return. But once you have recovered it and made it your own... You will gain an irreplaceable Fullmetal heart."
-Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist
neighborhoodotaku

Postby KazeShiki » Thu May 05, 2016 7:29 pm

uhhh wow so this happened

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ct/.101810

all Nisio/Monogatari fans take note of Nisio's real masterpiece.
KazeShiki

Postby MangaRocks! » Thu May 05, 2016 10:33 pm

KazeShiki wrote:uhhh wow so this happened

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ct/.101810

all Nisio/Monogatari fans take note of Nisio's real masterpiece.

:wow!: I've actually been wanting to read the Zaregoto novels for ages, but the translation is taking forever, so this is great news!! *Immediately adds to plan-to-watch list* :jump:
Saved by grace.

MangaRocks!

Postby KazeShiki » Mon May 09, 2016 6:43 pm

MangaRocks! wrote: :wow!: I've actually been wanting to read the Zaregoto novels for ages, but the translation is taking forever, so this is great news!! *Immediately adds to plan-to-watch list* :jump:

Are you talking about the official translation or the fan translation? The official translation flopped and they dropped it, so no more are coming (as of now). The fan translation I know the translator personally and bug him on a regular basis about it :P

Also fun fact: the Shiki in my name comes from a character in Zaregoto.
KazeShiki

Postby MangaRocks! » Mon May 09, 2016 9:48 pm

KazeShiki wrote:Are you talking about the official translation or the fan translation? The official translation flopped and they dropped it, so no more are coming (as of now). The fan translation I know the translator personally and bug him on a regular basis about it :P

Also fun fact: the Shiki in my name comes from a character in Zaregoto.

Yeah, I knew about the official one, unfortunately; I meant the fan one. :) That's awesome that you know him though (and cool about your name, too!). :thumb:
Saved by grace.

MangaRocks!

Postby MangaRocks! » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:43 pm

Saved by grace.

MangaRocks!

Postby MangaRocks! » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:25 pm

I *thought* this season was too short-- Natsume's Book Of Friends is getting yet another season next year :dance: (which also means they'll probably have enough episodes to get to one of my all-time favorite Natsume stories, so that makes me even *more* excited)! :jump: :jump: :hug:
Saved by grace.

MangaRocks!

Previous Next

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews