New Anime Announcements

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Re: New Anime Announcements

Postby EventualDay » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:57 pm

Welcome to the Ballroom is getting an anime and I could not be more excited. The manga has some gorgeous movement and I am super stoked to see it animated :D
EventualDay

Postby MangaRocks! » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:35 pm

Saved by grace.

MAL (Anime) - MAL (Manga) - MAL (Profile)

(^ And if you also have a MAL account, please feel free to send me a friend request there! :) )
MangaRocks!

Postby MangaRocks! » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii (a.k.a. WotaKoi) is getting an anime!! :jump: :dance: :jump:

...In case you don't know why this is awesome, here's why (excerpt from my review of the manga):
MangaRocks! wrote:I'd put this on my plan-to-read list fairly recently due to hearing good things + the premise, but it was actually Rainbow Days that spurred me into the mood to read it right away (because of that series' really great otaku couple <3 , which made me want even more of that sort of thing :) ). And I was not disappointed in this in the least! :grin: :jump: WotaKoi actually features *two* otaku couples-- each of the four characters having varying levels of, tastes in, and openness about it :) -- and not only are all 4 of these MC's working adults, but they're also all totally adorable. <3 (I mean, they have Mario Kart parties {gah the nostalgia!!}. And SPOILER: Highlight text to read: (essentially) Rickroll (!)/otherwise spontaneously quote songs/etc. at each other. And purposefully troll. <3 And actually sit and talk things out when they're upset like rational human beings. And just when it looks like there's going to be a rival, it's completely turned on its ear and it turns out that he actually just wanted the already-established couple to be together in the first place. In other words, they actually just pretty much act and feel like real working adults with real senses of humor who also happen to be real geeks {of which I and many of my friends are in RL :) }, so I seriously adore them. <3 :hug: ) (Also-- speaking of adoration {and adorableness}-- the little drawings/flashbacks to when they were children are extremely adorable SPOILER: Highlight text to read: {and Hirotaka has clearly adored Narumi ever since they were kids; just look at the way he looked at her~! <3 <3 }.) Also, it's hilarious. :lol: :lol: :lol: In other words, this series is great, and definitely recommended so far! :jump:
Saved by grace.

(^ And if you also have a MAL account, please feel free to send me a friend request there! :) )
MangaRocks!

Postby MangaRocks! » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:59 pm

Saved by grace.

MangaRocks!

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am

Do we know for sure if My Hero Academia is getting another season?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby MangaRocks! » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:56 am

ClaecElric4God wrote:Do we know for sure if My Hero Academia is getting another season?

Sorry, not sure about that... :sweat:

...In other (big!) news, though, Chihayafuru is getting a third season! :wow!: :jump: :jump:
Saved by grace.

MangaRocks!

Postby MangaRocks! » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:43 pm

Saved by grace.

MangaRocks!

Previous

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews