School Rumble 3rd term coming up in July

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

School Rumble 3rd term coming up in July

Postby Bobtheduck » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:42 am

Seems spoiler tags still aren't working right? Ah, well.

Anyone looking forward to this? I just got into the show, and I find out it's not over yet... The show (and manga) are just going to end in September, with the first OVA release in July. This is my current obsession... Finally found something to oust Harry Potter from that position (though I'm still gonna be all over the next 3 movies... yes 3, and the Scottish book)

[button="About Season 2"]I think the last 2 episodes set it up for Harima and Yakumo to get together... I*d rather have him get with Sawichika, since shes* the character to have the most development after Harima, but I like the idea of him with Yakumo, too. [/button]

[button="About Season 2"]What I definitely DON*T like is the idea of him with Tenma... holy crap, that*s a bad pair... They*re both too stupid... They*d raise the dumbest kids on the face of the earth, and beside that, she*s just annoying. [/button]

[button="About Season 2"]What about other couples? Is it possible for Mikoto and Hanai to get together? I know they*re just friends, but they*re really close, Mikoto has admired him at times, and if Harima ends up with Yakumo, Hanai may have to redirect his attentions...[/button]

[button="About Season 2"]Then there*s pervo and Ichijo... I think they*ve been established pretty well... Meh...[/button]

Any thoughts? Anyone looking forward to it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews