Anime Recommendations Thread

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Postby Sohma » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:20 pm

uc pseudonym (post: 1197219) wrote:Do you have a decent internet connection? If so, there are a variety of channels that also have episodes available for online streaming. For example, if you want the kinds of titles carried on Cartoon Network, try these links:
http://www.toonamijetstream.com/
http://www.adultswim.com/index2.html

OK, thanks a bunch! I'll check these out in a bit =)

What do you want to be "clean"? Language, violence, sex?

Mostly language and sex, these things bother me the most. xD I understand there really isn't much that is compleatly clean, but the cleaner the better. xD
Sohma

Postby One_piece__ » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:53 pm

any reccomendations for me? trippy/psychological stuff like NGE, Rahxephon, Elfen Lied, etc.
One_piece__

Postby EricTheFred » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:34 pm

One_piece__ (post: 1197264) wrote:any reccomendations for me? trippy/psychological stuff like NGE, Rahxephon, Elfen Lied, etc.

My first thought is 'Tekkonkinkreet'. It's a movie, not a series, but very good stuff. Also recommend 'Paprika'. Two classics, "Akira" and the original "Ghost in the Shell" may also fit the bill.

I've been trying to think of some series for you, that's why I hadn't posted yet. You might enjoy Blue Gender, given your interest some of these. Blood+ is another possibility. However, both of these are less trippy and more drama+violence. They don't relate to NGE or Rah-Xephon, in other words.

I'll come back with a few more, later.
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May He cause His face to shine upon you.
May He lift up His countenance and grant you peace.

Maokun: Ninjas or Pirates? (Vikings are not a valid answer, sorry)

EricTheFred: Vikings are always a valid answer.

Feel free to visit My Writing.com Portfolio

Largo: "Well Ed, good to see ya. Guess I gotta beat the crap out of you now."

Jamie Hyneman: "It's just another lovely day at the bomb range. Birds are singing, rabbits are hopping about, and soon there's going to be a big explosion."
EricTheFred

Postby Mithrandir » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:25 pm

One_piece__ (post: 1197264) wrote:any reccomendations for me? trippy/psychological stuff like NGE, Rahxephon, Elfen Lied, etc.

Have you watched Serial Experiments Lain? It's not has heavy on the Blood, or action, but it is kinda in the "trippy" genre.
Mithrandir

Postby EricTheFred » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:04 pm

Mithrandir (post: 1197293) wrote:Have you watched Serial Experiments Lain? It's not has heavy on the Blood, or action, but it is kinda in the "trippy" genre.

Oi, that should have been the first one to come to mind, shouldn't it? I second the motion on "Lain".

Come to think of it "Paranoia Agent" and "Boogeypop Phantom" as well, except they don't really have proper continuing stories. They are more like common frameworks into which the writer fits a series of short stories.

Jamie Hyneman: "It's just another lovely day at the bomb range. Birds are singing, rabbits are hopping about, and soon there's going to be a big explosion."
EricTheFred

Postby jon_jinn » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:01 pm

Paranoia Agent and Monster are two must sees for you.
[SIZE="4"]*FASTING FROM CAA (9/25/08 - ???)*[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]
"Sometimes we don't present the Gospel well enough for the non-elect to reject it."
- John MacArthur

"In the total expanse of the human life, there is not a single square inch of which Christ, who alone is sovereign, does not declare, 'That is mine'."
- Abraham Kuyper

"God the great Creator of all things doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things, from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and the free and immutable counsel of His own will, to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy."
- Westminister Confession of Faith (Chapter 5, Section 1)

"The wisdom of God has found a way for the love of God to deliver sinners from the wrath of God all the while upholding the righteousness of God!!"
- John Piper

"Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God!"
-John Piper

"The very One from Whom we need to be saved, is the One Who has saved us."
- R.C. Sproul

"All of Christian life is ceaseless worship of God the Father, through the mediatorship of God the Son, by the indwelling power of God the Spirit, doing what God commands in Scripture, not doing what God forbids in Scripture, in culturally contextualized ways, for the furtherance of the Gospel, when both gathered for adoration, and scattered for action, in joyous response to God's glorious grace."
- Mark Driscoll

"Believers do not pray with the view of informing God about things unknown to Him, or of exciting Him to do His duty, or of urging Him as though He were reluctant. On the contrary, they pray in order that they may arouse themselves to seek Him, that they may exercise their faith in meditating on His promises, that they may relieve themselves from their anxieties by pouring them into His bosom; in a word, that they may declare that from Him alone they hope and expect, both for themselves and for others, all good things."
- Martin Luther

"I have to tell you first that I am ready to die. I have put my affairs in order. Your supreme weapon is killing. My supreme weapon is dying, because when you kill me, people all over Romania will read my books and believe on the God that I preach - even more than they do now."
- Dr. Joseph Ton, the exiled Romanian pastor (quoted by James Montgomery Boice)

"The best prayer I ever prayed had enough sin in it to condemn the whole world."
- John Bunyan

"If the Christian has lost sight of Calvary, that shows that he has lost his way."
- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby One_piece__ » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:11 pm

sweet, ill make sure i check out lain, monster, paranoia and boogiebop :) should keep me watching stuff for a lil while
One_piece__

Postby Lilac#18 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:28 pm

Any shojo anime that's magical girl that anyone recommend? I'm trying to find one
whose heroine is not a demon,vampire,monster or witch.:)
Lilac#18

Postby jaems-kun » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:45 pm

Lilac#18 (post: 1197559) wrote:Any shojo anime that's magical girl that anyone recommend? I'm trying to find one

Pretear is one of my favorite magical girl shows. If you haven't seen it already give it a shot!
jaems-kun

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:49 pm

Lilac#18 (post: 1197559) wrote:Any shojo anime that's magical girl that anyone recommend? I'm trying to find one

Well, if you're looking for magical girl anime, the entire point of the "magical" aspect is that they are, in a sense, "witches," though generally, "magical girl" just rolls off the tongue better. If you're still interested in finding a clean magical girl series, though, I can at least recommend Magic Knight Rayearth. Recommending the anime is a stretch for me, as I've never seen it, but I can recommend the manga, as long as you're willing to accept the story as pure fantasy.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Fish and Chips » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:28 pm

AKAZUKIN CHACHA.
Fish and Chips

Postby minakichan » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:43 pm

FUTARI WA PRETTY CURE.

It's a little girls' mahou shoujo, but it's freaking amazingly cute, and the main character is super kickbutt. And the whole thing is fansubbed and unlicensed.

This is my impression from watching one random episode in Chinese.
ImageImage
minakichan

Postby EricTheFred » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:01 pm

To clarify someone else's objection, the term that gets translated "Magical Girl" in anime, "Mahou Shoujo", can just as easily be translated as "Witchcraft Girl".

Witch is "Majou", however, not "Mahou Shoujo". (Sometimes, 'Mahoutsukai', but that's usually translated 'Wizard' or 'Sorcerer'.) Hence, "Bewitched", the American show that was insanely popular in Japan in the 60's, setting off the whole "Magical Girl" genre, was titled in Japanese "Okusama wa Majou", which is best translated "His wife is a witch." A few years back, one of the Japanese networks did a new series with the same name which was essentially a Bewitched remake set in Tokyo.

But, I do understand what you actually mean. You want a show about Magical Girls, not a story about the more classic Anglo-American style witch. And you are looking for a Shoujo market title. An awful lot of the more recent titles are actually written for a male audience, but there are still a number to choose from.

First one that occurs to me is Cardcaptor Sakura, but you may be looking for something more recent. Check out Princess Tutu, Petite Princess Yucie, and (if the anime has been brought to English) Ultramaniac.

Another one that springs to mind was horribly butchered by 4kids and once sold as "Mew Mew Power." (I believe it is no longer being sold.) Because of this, it is the only title I feel absolutely no guilt in recommending one download the fansubs for (look for "Tokyo Mew Mew", not "Mew Mew Power")
To me, the unbutchered version is one of the better MGs out there.

EricTheFred

Postby Lilac#18 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:22 pm

Thank you Jaems-Kun,Radical Dreamer,Fish and Chips,Minakichan and EricTheFren for the recommened shojo anime on magical girls.:)
Lilac#18

Postby animewarrior » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:14 pm

Radical Dreamer (post: 1197023)
As far as "unique" goes, I think she meant to say something more along the lines of enjoying a broad range of genre.

Regarding your post again, Animewarrior, I'd also suggest you check out Kaleido Star. It's a clean series, though there is a "Spirit of the Stage" that uses fortune telling, though it's not particularly often. You can check out the CAA reviews for more information, but otherwise, I think it might be something you enjoy.

ahaha yeah that's what I meant by unique :sweat:(as in different genres mixed, and well random... I know some of these are popular but its the story that matters to me. And I know some ppl are like Naruto sux and Black Cat is stupid but w/e I connect with some of the characters. *shrug* just personal opinion differences..

I'll definitely check out Kaleido Star tho and some1 mentioned Rurouni Kenshin (can't remember who sorry) and I still need to read some more posts replying to me so thanks very much every one who contributed to the list of possible new anime series! ^.^

EricTheFred (post: 1197016) wrote:How are your parents with respect to language? I can think of a few that might fit the bill, with the possible exception of occasional swear words flying around.

Well. They definitely arch an eyebrow if swear words are used but if its like ****, sh*t, a** or what ppl consider the "less bad swear words" its ok as long as its not common. f-words are NOT allowed and taking God's name in vain or saying JC (Jesus Christ out of context) is REALLY frowned upon so they prefer a minium amount of swearing. Gundam SEED Destiny contains a couple b-tards and thats bad enough. but yeah if there are some minium swearing animes that u'd recommend, recommend away! Thanks in advance. ^.^
~ The fainter the heartbeat the stronger the soul~

*They're just an incomplete group of people wishing to be whole; and to that end, they're desperately searching for something.* - Namine (Kingdom Hearts 2)
animewarrior

Postby Scarecrow » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:36 am

I'm looking for a good "comedy" type anime. I've been watching a lot of action oriented anime but I want a good comedy in the veins of Ah! My Goddess or something. Ah My Goddess is really the only "comedic" anime I've seen. I don't like overly stupid comedy types like a Monty Python or Mr Bean type humor. Mostly dry, sarcastic or just laugh out loud funny and unexpected.

I also thought Evangelion was quite hilarious in parts. Really just those with Shinji and Auska (sp?) arguing and yelling (..."I KNOW YOU TRIED TO KISS ME LAST NIGHT!" "You were awake? I thought you were sleeping" "WHAT!?!? EEWWWW I WAS JOKING YOU PERVERT!!!"... or something like).

But ya I'm getting a lot of action, would like another comedy.

(Edit: Is Rune Soldier any good? Someone said it was pretty funny but pointless really.. but I was just taking a look at the intro and I really liked the art but is that something to look into?)
"Take me down, shake me out. Give me a brain, that I might know You better"
Scarecrow

Postby Fish and Chips » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:02 am

Scarecrow (post: 1198442) wrote:I don't like overly stupid comedy types like a Monty Python

...Moving. Right along.

I don't watch all that much comedy Anime, but I can name a couple titles that are incidentally also clever and funny. I'd go with Baccano! and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Both short series, well-written, and hilarious when necessary. Baccano! also has a fair share of action elements, so it might be a good blend for you.

And I thought Rune Soldier was pretty terrible after about five episodes.
Fish and Chips

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:24 am

butterfly (post: 1198446) wrote:hi, i'm new to this site ^_^
i always got anime from someone else, but now i've moved.
can i download anime from the internet or where do i get it?

Welcome to CAA!

As a site, we generally don't promote downloading anime from the internet as a main source of obtaining anime, and as such, we don't allow links to places where anime can be downloaded to be posted on the main boards, due to the legal issues (and potential to spark arguments). There are a few sites that stream anime legally, such as Adult Swim's service, Adult Swim Fix. Here, you can find free streamed episodes of Death Note, FullMetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, Astro Boy, and Trinity Blood.

If you'd like a link to a site that streams unlicensed series (that is, not available for purchase in the US), that can be provided via PM, so let me know!
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby jon_jinn » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:25 pm

Scarecrow, i second Fish's recommendations for both Baccano! and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. might i also add a recommendation for Great Teacher Onizuka. an excellent series that brilliantly blends comedy with drama.
[SIZE="4"]*FASTING FROM CAA (9/25/08 - ???)*[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]
"Sometimes we don't present the Gospel well enough for the non-elect to reject it."
- John MacArthur

"In the total expanse of the human life, there is not a single square inch of which Christ, who alone is sovereign, does not declare, 'That is mine'."
- Abraham Kuyper

"God the great Creator of all things doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things, from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and the free and immutable counsel of His own will, to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy."
- Westminister Confession of Faith (Chapter 5, Section 1)

"The wisdom of God has found a way for the love of God to deliver sinners from the wrath of God all the while upholding the righteousness of God!!"
- John Piper

"Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God!"
-John Piper

"The very One from Whom we need to be saved, is the One Who has saved us."
- R.C. Sproul

"All of Christian life is ceaseless worship of God the Father, through the mediatorship of God the Son, by the indwelling power of God the Spirit, doing what God commands in Scripture, not doing what God forbids in Scripture, in culturally contextualized ways, for the furtherance of the Gospel, when both gathered for adoration, and scattered for action, in joyous response to God's glorious grace."
- Mark Driscoll

"Believers do not pray with the view of informing God about things unknown to Him, or of exciting Him to do His duty, or of urging Him as though He were reluctant. On the contrary, they pray in order that they may arouse themselves to seek Him, that they may exercise their faith in meditating on His promises, that they may relieve themselves from their anxieties by pouring them into His bosom; in a word, that they may declare that from Him alone they hope and expect, both for themselves and for others, all good things."
- Martin Luther

"I have to tell you first that I am ready to die. I have put my affairs in order. Your supreme weapon is killing. My supreme weapon is dying, because when you kill me, people all over Romania will read my books and believe on the God that I preach - even more than they do now."
- Dr. Joseph Ton, the exiled Romanian pastor (quoted by James Montgomery Boice)

"The best prayer I ever prayed had enough sin in it to condemn the whole world."
- John Bunyan

"If the Christian has lost sight of Calvary, that shows that he has lost his way."
- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Kairi » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:53 pm

Yumia, you might want to check out Shugo Chara! I'm still making my way through the series, but so far it has been really cute and seems to be safe for Christians to watch. :3 I'd recommend it if you're a fan of the magical girl genre.

Also, I need some help in finding an anime to introduce my mom to. I guess you could say she... doesn't have the best opinion of it, probably because she's seen the weirder (or more adult) side of things. I'm trying to convince her that not every single Japanese series out there is like that, but what makes my efforts more difficult is the fact that she's also not big on fantasy/sci-fi stuff. Even the harmless shows like Pokémon turn her off because she thinks they're weird. XD;

I'm not trying to turn her into an anime fan. I just want her to see that there are some good shows out there, even if they're just aimed at children. I'd prefer it if someone could please recommend a few with "normal" storylines. Thanks!

[SIZE="1"]Note: She seems to be okay with Kiki's Delivery Service, simply because it's such an innocent, gentle movie. Kinda Disney-ish. (Though I DON'T see her enjoying other Miyazaki films like Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Castle. They get pretty out there. XD) But I'd still like to find something else to show her that wasn't fantasy.[/SIZE]
Kairi

Postby RobinSena » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:38 pm

Kairi (post: 1200333) wrote:Yumia, you might want to check out Shugo Chara! I'm still making my way through the series, but so far it has been really cute and seems to be safe for Christians to watch. :3 I'd recommend it if you're a fan of the magical girl genre.

Also, I need some help in finding an anime to introduce my mom to. I guess you could say she... doesn't have the best opinion of it, probably because she's seen the weirder (or more adult) side of things. I'm trying to convince her that not every single Japanese series out there is like that, but what makes my efforts more difficult is the fact that she's also not big on fantasy/sci-fi stuff. Even the harmless shows like Poké]Note: She seems to be okay with Kiki's Delivery Service, simply because it's such an innocent, gentle movie. Kinda Disney-ish. (Though I DON'T see her enjoying other Miyazaki films like Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Castle. They get pretty out there. XD) But I'd still like to find something else to show her that wasn't fantasy.[/SIZE]

I'd recommend Grave of the Fireflies. It's a movie which takes place during WWII from the eyes of two Japanese siblings. It's incredible.
RobinSena

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:03 pm

[quote="Kairi (post: 1200333)"]Also, I need some help in finding an anime to introduce my mom to. I guess you could say she... doesn't have the best opinion of it, probably because she's seen the weirder (or more adult) side of things. I'm trying to convince her that not every single Japanese series out there is like that, but what makes my efforts more difficult is the fact that she's also not big on fantasy/sci-fi stuff. Even the harmless shows like Poké]

5 Centimeters per Second and Whisper of the Heart. Absolutely, hands down. The first has yet to arrive on DVD, but I think the release date is sometime in March. The second has been out for about a year or so on Disney DVD. It's a Studio Ghibli film and is very clean and innocent. I'd really recommend either of them very highly.

Radical Dreamer

Postby Kairi » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:29 pm

All three of those sound perfect, thank you both so much! I can't wait to show them to my mom... I'm sure she'll like them. :D
Kairi

Postby EricTheFred » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:41 pm

Another Miyazaki that isn't so 'out there' (the supernatural element is no more than Kiki) is "Porco Rosso". Very nice story.

If your mom isn't turned off by the fact that one of the regular characters is a very confused cross-dressing guy, then "You're Under Arrest" is hilarious, and reasonably clean.

EricTheFred

Postby Sheenar » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:30 pm

Isn't "Whisper of the Heart" the prequel/predecessor of "The Cat Returns"? I've heard of it and really want to see it.

"The Cat Returns" is also a Myazaki/Studio Ghibli film and is one of my absolute favorites (mostly because it has cats in it, but also because the story is cute, involves fantasy, and is very clean.)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Kairi » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:54 pm

EricTheFred wrote:Another Miyazaki that isn't so 'out there' (the supernatural element is no more than Kiki) is "Porco Rosso". Very nice story.

If your mom isn't turned off by the fact that one of the regular characters is a very confused cross-dressing guy, then "You're Under Arrest" is hilarious, and reasonably clean.
Ooh, okay! I'll make sure to check both of those out. Thanks for the recommendations. Porco Rosso sounds like one that my brother would probably like. (And we've had plans to finish watching all of the currently released Miyazaki films, anyway. They'd all be perfect to show to my mom if only she were more open to fantasy stuff... but unfortunately, if she were to see something like the cat bus from My Neighbor Totoro, we'd definitely lose her. xD)

Sheenar wrote:Isn't "Whisper of the Heart" the prequel/predecessor of "The Cat Returns"? I've heard of it and really want to see it.

"The Cat Returns" is also a Myazaki/Studio Ghibli film and is one of my absolute favorites (mostly because it has cats in it, but also because the story is cute, involves fantasy, and is very clean.)
I think so, and I've also seen The Cat Returns! It was very cute, and one that I'd add onto the list for sure. Not quite as epic as some of his other films, but... if all else fails, I bet my little brother would enjoy watching it with me. :D;
Kairi

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:10 pm

Sheenar (post: 1200504) wrote:Isn't "Whisper of the Heart" the prequel/predecessor of "The Cat Returns"? I've heard of it and really want to see it.

It is, though I think Whisper of the Heart is a bit different (though I can't say with certainty, since I haven't seen The Cat Returns XD). Whisper of the Heart is a slice-of-life love story, though, for what it's worth. Not sure whether that's similar to or different from The Cat Returns. I need to see it for myself one day. XD

Radical Dreamer

Postby EricTheFred » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:28 pm

Radical Dreamer (post: 1200521) wrote:It is, though I think Whisper of the Heart is a bit different (though I can't say with certainty, since I haven't seen The Cat Returns XD). Whisper of the Heart is a slice-of-life love story, though, for what it's worth. Not sure whether that's similar to or different from The Cat Returns. I need to see it for myself one day. XD

The Cat Returns, even though it is inspired by the story the girl is writing in Whisper of the Heart, is a very different movie. It is a fantasy tale using the cat statue and the fat cat from Whisper of the Heart, a different girl, and a fantasy kingdom of cats. A wonderful tale, but potentially not falling within the boundaries of the request.

EricTheFred

Postby GeneD » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:09 am

I'm not sure this is the right place to post this but...has anyone seen Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within? I can possibly get it at a good price but I have no idea if it's worth it. I bought Final Fantasy 7 AC without knowing anything about it. It didn't have much in the line of plot and I’m not familiar with the franchise at all, but I like it anyway and was wondering how Spirits compares? Can anyone help me out?
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby animewarrior » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:07 am

GeneD (post: 1201385) wrote:I'm not sure this is the right place to post this but...has anyone seen Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within? I can possibly get it at a good price but I have no idea if it's worth it. I bought Final Fantasy 7 AC without knowing anything about it. It didn't have much in the line of plot and I’m not familiar with the franchise at all, but I like it anyway and was wondering how Spirits compares? Can anyone help me out?

I have no idea. Sorry. But I do know that Christian Spotlight has a review on it. So maybe that will help you out. ^^

** I was also told by a friend that FF:TSW is rather confusing in the storyline but then thats just a friend. There is also the Gaia theory and evolution is accepted. I haven't seen the movie but I don't really want to either. But thats just me.:sweat:

Here is the link to the review: http://christiananswers.net/spotlight/movies/2001/finalfantasy.html
~ The fainter the heartbeat the stronger the soul~

*They're just an incomplete group of people wishing to be whole; and to that end, they're desperately searching for something.* - Namine (Kingdom Hearts 2)
animewarrior

Previous Next

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews