[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Sonic X - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Sonic X

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Sonic X

Postby Game Master » Tue Aug 12, 2003 10:16 am

In case no one even knows, Sonic X, Sonic the Hedgehog's new anime will be debuting next month. If anyone wants any info, just ask me. :thumb:
Game Master

Postby Retten » Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:04 pm

yeah it looks awsome you can download the show in japanese on at http://www.sonicanime.net

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby Solid Ronin » Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:54 pm

Sonic is the man and ive wanted to see Knuckles in a cartoon ill be sure to check it out.
Solid Ronin

Postby MasterDias » Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:09 pm

I just hope they don't substitute some strange techno music for the opening theme like they did with Rockman.exe. *shudders*

I don't have a whole lot of faith that they won't though.
-----------------------------------------
"Always seek to do good to one another and to all."
1 Thessalonians 5:15

"Every story must have an ending." - Auron - Final Fantasy X

"A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave." - Wiegraf - Final Fantasy Tactics
MasterDias

Postby BrianC » Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:38 pm

MasterDias wrote:I just hope they don't substitute some strange techno music for the opening theme like they did with Rockman.exe. *shudders*

I don't have a whole lot of faith that they won't though.

BTW, 4Kids had nothing to do with the US version of Rockman.exe. That was done by Shopro, a company owned by Viz. It was Viz that did the translation, not 4Kids.

However, 4Kids does like to substitute music and I hope they don't change the theme of Sonic X to rap or techno either.
"Your sense of fashion, Roger, really reeks"-Dorothy, Big O
BrianC

Postby Retten » Fri Aug 15, 2003 7:30 pm

um.... it already has a techno beat to it in the original

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews