April Art Contest entries - judges' thread

Win the competitions and get free cookies! (sorry for lame description, perhaps Ink can come up with a better one)

April Art Contest entries - judges' thread

Postby inkhana » Sat May 01, 2004 10:30 am

Note: Many of these entries needed ref pics, and I found a lot of them on Google image search. There is the distinct possibility that I made a mistake in picking up the right picture. If this is the case, let me know ASAP.

Entry 1:
Aka-chan - Kokoro cosplays Goku
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby inkhana » Sat May 01, 2004 10:32 am

Entry 2:
Angel 37: Everett (I think...^^;;; )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.

- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby inkhana » Sat May 01, 2004 10:33 am

Entry 3:
Angelchick: Lori from Skillet. My reference pic.

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby inkhana » Sat May 01, 2004 10:35 am

Entry 4:
Archy: Archy kung fu fighting! (No reference pic available)

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby inkhana » Sat May 01, 2004 10:36 am

Entry 5:
Chapel: Self portrait

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby inkhana » Sat May 01, 2004 10:37 am

Entry 6:
Chibi-chan: Elric

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby inkhana » Sat May 01, 2004 10:38 am

Entry 7:
Cobalt: Amy Lee from Evanescence. My reference pic.

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby inkhana » Sat May 01, 2004 10:40 am

Entry 8:
Daiko-chan: Dave (no reference pic available)

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby inkhana » Sat May 01, 2004 10:42 am

Entry 9:
Esuteru: Mikaela, possibly? This is the name on one of the pics...my apologies if I got it wrong.

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby inkhana » Sat May 01, 2004 10:43 am

Entry 10:
JediSonic: Josh may Gogh crazy! (good title...XD) No ref pic available.

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby inkhana » Sat May 01, 2004 10:44 am

Entry 11:
Keely: Self portrait

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby inkhana » Sat May 01, 2004 10:52 am

Entry 12:
Kireihana: Frodo. My ref pic (albeit a poor ref pic, my apologies Kireihana)

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby inkhana » Sat May 01, 2004 10:54 am

Entry 13:
Lizardqueen: Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow. My ref pic.

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby inkhana » Sat May 01, 2004 10:55 am

Entry 14:
MetalMiku: (unknown)

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby inkhana » Sat May 01, 2004 10:56 am

Entry 15:
Ruroken: Dan Haseltine (Jars of Clay)

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby inkhana » Sat May 01, 2004 10:57 am

Entry 16:
ThaKladd: Kevin Max (DC Talk). My ref pic.

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby inkhana » Sat May 01, 2004 10:58 am

Entry 17:
Weebird: Laura and Scott

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Return to Art Contests