Takuto Vs. Kyo Wallpaper Contest: Best of Kyo

Win the competitions and get free cookies! (sorry for lame description, perhaps Ink can come up with a better one)

Takuto Vs. Kyo Wallpaper Contest: Best of Kyo

Postby Ashley » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:19 pm

Alright everyone! Rather than our usual panel of art judges, we decided you, the fangirls (and fanguys) should chose the winners! The poll will only be open 48 hours though! Also, I expect all contestants to behave with the utmost attitudes of courtesy and sportsmanship; if you say anything considered unsportsmanlike or rude, your entry will be disqualified.

The contest will be divided into 2 sections: best of Kyo, and best of Takuto. The winners will then face off against each other in the ultimate battle!

The thumbnails for all contestants are listed on this thread, but you can see the bigger pictures at :
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=10998
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ashley

Postby Angelchick » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:11 pm

yay for Kyo! lol all the wallpapers look good. i was going to enter the contest but i forgot that it ended yesterday. oh well, i'll post my wallpaper in the gallery anyways.
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

Postby Ashley » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:39 pm

Alright, because the boards were down for a good 2 days, I'm reopening the polls for another 48 hours.
Ashley

Postby MyrrhLynn » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:41 pm

Why doesn't a mod or admin post this on the main page? I don't think anyone knows it is here! :lol:

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Postby Gypsy » Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:57 pm

*sighs* Just clearing out troll cache. Pay no heed.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Return to Art Contests