Insert Name Here

aka. the Art Corner. Upload your work here for others to comment on!

Insert Name Here

Postby IStoleYourToast » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:04 pm

I finally decided I should post something on here and it just so happened to be in the Art Corner.
This picture is of my character Ghost and he is some sorta fox/human creature xD although I'm not too happy with how the picture turned out it will have to do.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am not short, or small, or any of that. I am merely 'fun sized!' :D
IStoleYourToast

Re: Insert Name Here

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:06 am

That's really awesome! If you do post more, I can't wait to see. C:
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby IStoleYourToast » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:27 am

One picture is of Ghost(again xD) and his little sister and just ignore my stupid signature lol. The other one is a picture I drew to practice my watercoloring on and is of my character Rex, but it seems the scanner made the colors a lot lighter than they're supposed to be >_>

And I want to thank Koneko-chan for leaving a comment! Thank You!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IStoleYourToast

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:24 am

are those...pointed teeth? :3
Seriously these drawings are awesome ^^
keep up the good work~
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:00 am

IStoleYourToast wrote:One picture is of Ghost(again xD) and his little sister and just ignore my stupid signature lol. The other one is a picture I drew to practice my watercoloring on and is of my character Rex, but it seems the scanner made the colors a lot lighter than they're supposed to be >_>

And I want to thank Koneko-chan for leaving a comment! Thank You!!

Ghost looks amazing! His sister is sooo adorable~! Your such a great artist :3! I also really really love Rex, his expression and eyes are just awesome.

Awe, it was no problem at all~! I really like your drawings! I would post mine, but when I use my tablet, they're just sketches, and plus I don't know how to post them. Buuut anyhow, lovely job! I hope to see more. :D
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Koneko-chan

Postby IStoleYourToast » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:43 am

Sorry I didn't post anything in the past few days I was very busy. >_> anyway I want to thank you guys for leaving your kind comments it just makes me real happy to see them! THANK YOU!

So the first picture is an older one of mine that I found recently and now that I look at it I"m wondering why did I use those twins XD they are like colorless and then I even had the nerve to draw the flowers black..really and this was supposed to be a colorful drawing Lolz.
The next two are just outlines(sorry about the one being sideways) and if i ever do color them I will be sure to post them for your guys! :3
IStoleYourToast

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:22 am

I adore your art, these are absolutely beautiful ^u^
The second picture makes me think of Soul Evans lol :3

Postby Koneko-chan » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:14 am

Geez, your art style is awesome! I really love your drawings, I hope you keep posting more; when you have the time of course. C:

Koneko-chan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Oh, wow. How did I miss this thread?

Your art is so cool and creative! I am so jealous that you have the creativity to draw your own characters. I love coming up with characters, and I would love to have the artistic talent to put them on paper so I could see what they look like. :) Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see more.
I love looking at that picture of Rex and imagining what's going through his head. And I'd love to read a story about Ghost. He's very intriguing. You're really good at putting expression and personality into your characters.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby IStoleYourToast » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:57 am

Here is one picture. Sad to say I couldn't put it directly in this post because I cannot find the attach file button anymore. D;

Anyway thanks you everyone for commenting! I wish to give you all cookies xP

Link to picture:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58749191@N08/9084896400/
IStoleYourToast

Postby Koneko-chan » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:40 am

Whoa, cool!
I won't lie, his blue hair is freakin' awesome. XD

Koneko-chan

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:52 am

I agree with Kone his hair is awesome :D
I love his scarf too :3
Can't wait for more ^u^

Postby IStoleYourToast » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:56 pm

I"m sorry I haven't posted anything new for awhile. I was just so excited about going to teen camp, but now that I am back I can start putting up more pictures to my awesome viewers! Until then sayonara! :)
IStoleYourToast

Postby IStoleYourToast » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:13 am

YAY I have another picture to put up! Give thanks to my friend who needed a headshot of this guy 'cause I asked her to draw him. He's kinds the antagonist of a 'story' that's been floating around in my head.
Please ignore the horrible quality as I rushed when drawing this. Anyway enjoy! :3

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58749191@N08/9248810380/
IStoleYourToast

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:34 am

Cool! Now I have to read this story!
Also, I absolutely love the picture before this one. Agh, I wish I could draw like you. Seriously, I love your art and style.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:07 pm

HE LOOKS AWESOME :D <3
I agree with cece, i lloooveee your art style, it's so cool :3

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Don't worry about the quality, it's still amazing! I like it a lot. You have talent, and I agree with Cece and Panda-chan, your art style is really cool! Whereas me, I am still looking for a good anime art style, after like, 2 years. XD

Koneko-chan

Postby IStoleYourToast » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Sad to say I do not have a picture to post this time. I am just letting you know that I will be in Michigan for about a week, leaving tomorrow, and will not have a computer or scanner to work with. :( until I get back g-bye.
IStoleYourToast

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:54 pm

Aw, okay, have fun in Michigan! *Glomp*

Koneko-chan

Postby IStoleYourToast » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Okay this picture isn't a human, but I liked it so I wanted to post it on here.
I do not own the character! The character is copyright to it's respectful owner as is the picture of the moon, cause I fail at drawing moons.

http://assassin-ssecret.deviantart.com/ ... -387611726
IStoleYourToast

Postby IStoleYourToast » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:29 pm

I know I haven't uploaded anything in a while and I am sorry for that, but I have some new drawings for you guys to look at.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58749191@N08/9466412091/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58749191@N ... otostream/
IStoleYourToast

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:58 pm

COME TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW. Seriously, these pictures are awesome. Agh, I'm so jealous! You're going to write a story about these characters, right? Right? Toma's my favorite, but I love all of them. They're so cool and intriguing! Epic as always.

ClaecElric4God

Postby IStoleYourToast » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:43 am

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58749191@N08/9556251192/

Okay, so these are just sketches sorry. I'm just in a phase where I don't want to color anything. Anyway, the first one is Ping, Toma's brother, in his animal form. The second one is Toma as an animal. The third is Ping as a human. In case your wondering he has lost his right leg, but everytime I draw him as a human I forget that he doesn't have a right leg and end up drawing it so in the picture it looks like he has really good balance XD, but usually he has to use a crutch.

Anyway I hope to eventually color those pictures thanks for the extremely nice comments. They always encourage me!
IStoleYourToast

Postby IStoleYourToast » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:46 am

A reference sheet of my character Tatsuo, which he is mostly an rpc unless I decide to make a story about him and his friends and all that XD

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58749191@N08/9599235113/
IStoleYourToast

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Cool beans! As always, your pics are so inventive and original.

ClaecElric4God

Postby IStoleYourToast » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:23 pm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58749191@N08/9640774206/

Warning there is blood in the picture below.

So I drew a few random pictures of my fav. character Ryuunosuke.

Also if you want me to draw something just ask and I"ll do what I can for ya! :)
IStoleYourToast

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:46 pm

Ahhhhhh, I've waited way too long to comment on this amazing art thread again DX;;
I love the schetches of the brothers, they look great :D
Ryuunosuke looks cool. I really like the second one X3

Ask you to draw something? Hmmmmmmmmm....Oh, oh ,oh~! Can you draw me Edward elric? :3
(But if you really don't want to, that's okay XD;; )

Postby IStoleYourToast » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:03 am

Panda4christ:3 I have accepted to draw Edward elric, in fact I have it sketched out, but I don't think I like it and may just redraw the whole thing. That and the fact that school started up this week also delayed in my progress on the picture, but by next weekend I hope to have it up and also hope that I will be able to post new pictures every weekend. Depending on how well things go in school :P

Thank you for your patience!
IStoleYourToast

Postby IStoleYourToast » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:47 pm

i have finally done it! Just excuse the horrible drawing, coloring, shading etc. and you have a wonderful picture. I was too lazy to actually look photos up and only used reference from what I have of the manga which is recently volume one XD.

Anyway here it is!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58749191@N08/9778430632/
IStoleYourToast

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Oh, wow....That's really cool! :thumb: What do you mean, horrible? It's perfectly awesome!
Now I'm tempted to make a request...

ClaecElric4God

Next

Return to Original Artwork