Don't gravedig!

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Don't gravedig!

Postby ShiroiHikari » Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:18 pm

Lately there have been a lot of very, very old threads being brought back up to the top, otherwise known as gravedigging. Please do not do this unless you have something important to say. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or any of the other staffers.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:43 am

Preach it, sister.

In complete seriousness, I wish to add my voice (though the entire administration's support was already behind this announcement) and ask that gravedigging be kept to a minimum. It is not something that can happen by accident.

So if you are in an old thread, before posting, think (though I would recommend doing so before posting in any thread). Does the topic need to be brought back to the surface, and do you have anything new or helpful to say? Unless the answer to both questions is yes, you are probably gravedigging.
uc pseudonym

Postby Stephen » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:47 pm

Old thread, but in light of a recent rash of grave digging...please think before you post. If it's been 5 years since someone posted on a thread, adding a "I agree" really won't be appreciated.
Stephen

Return to Announcements and Feedback