Attachments

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Attachments

Postby inkhana » Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:49 am

Hey, I went to try and attach a pic in Mozilla and the attachment box came up too small (like there should have been scrollbars and there weren't) There was no way for me to reach the "add" button on the far side. Just wondering if I'm gonna have to use IE for this purpose, or can it be fixed? Thanks! :sweat:

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Straylight » Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:20 pm

what version of mozilla are you using? it works on mine ( a recently downloaded version ) :)
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Postby inkhana » Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:28 pm

1.4...I downloaded it less than a week ago. It's no big deal to me, really, because I have more than one browser, but someone else might not...

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Straylight » Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:07 pm

ah, i'm using 1.3.1
i'll download the latest version and test this out...
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Return to Announcements and Feedback