Unban?

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Unban?

Postby Lunis » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:37 pm

I hope this is the right place to put this, but... Would it be possible to get SigmaKnight unbanned from the chat? It's been like five years, and all, and I don't think the situation really applies anymore... If not, that's okay, but I was just thinking it would be nice for him to be able to be included if he wants.
It is the infirmity of little minds to be dazzled with everything that sparkles.
Lunis

Postby goldenspines » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:46 pm

A chatban is irrevocable unless under extreme, rare circumstances as well as being requested by the one who was banned themselves. There is no time limit and it can only be lifted with the approval of the forum's administrator.

In the future, this is not the place for such requests. Please use PMing.
goldenspines

Postby Lunis » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Uh... Well, alrighty then. I considered PMing, but I wasn't really sure who to talk to. I would have preferred a mod/admin who dealt with this ordeal (since they would understand the context), but I can't really remember who that is now that it's been so long. Wow, you weren't even a member back then, were you? XD

Anyway... Thanks for the info, I guess?
It is the infirmity of little minds to be dazzled with everything that sparkles.
Lunis

Postby goldenspines » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:38 pm

It has been a while since the decision, yes. Hence why I recommended you talk to the administrator of the site (Mithrandir) about it. I simply quoted what I know of the rules.

Thanks.
goldenspines

Return to Announcements and Feedback