New Forums!

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

New Forums!

Postby Ashley » Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:32 pm

Hey everyone!

Since valentine's day is upon us the staff is pleased to give you guys our treat to you this year: 3 brand new forums for your enjoyment. First off, a tutorials section for anything and everything you could ask help for in a one-on-one sort of environment. Then, a book lover's section for gabbing about your favorite author's works freely. Finishing it out is a sports section, long asked for by many, many males (and some sporty females). So enjoy guys, thanks for being such an awesome little community these past 2 years!

Ashley
Ashley

Postby Icarus » Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:54 pm

Toned down version of my original reaction. YOU GUYS ROCK!!! *departs to book forum* *returns momentarily*

Off topic, but as of right now, Ash has 2004 posts
The Forsworn War of 34

††
Icarus

Postby Saint Kevin » Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:55 pm

I believe I speak for everyone when I say: Thanks for the forums, and happy Valentine's day.
Our lives are but a vapor, let us not let waste our time and breath on vanities, but let us spend ourselves for the Kingdom, seeking a better resurrection.

Preaching the Bad News

My Live Journal
Saint Kevin

Postby Kokhiri Sojourn » Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:29 pm

I already said this in the book forum, but thanks so much for the new ones. I've only checked out the book corner, but I'll hit the other ones later, because I have to work on some papers that are due come Wednesday. They are great, as far as I've seen, and I'm exceedingly happy!!
Kokhiri Sojourn

Postby Fsiphskilm » Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:01 pm

Dances around and
Last edited by Fsiphskilm on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Postby Ashley » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:55 pm

*peels off sticker* um...ok...well that was the weirdest thank you I've ever gotten.
Ashley

Postby Fsiphskilm » Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:33 pm

:( what? You don't l
Last edited by Fsiphskilm on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Postby Mave » Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:18 am

:lol:

*Skips to Ashley, picks sticky "thank you" note from her hand, gently sticks it back on her forehead, despite her protests and adds an additional "We love you!" notes on every single CAA stuff"

In alphabetical order, one for Ashley, one for development, one for Gypsy, one for Inky, one for Lightbringer, one for Oldphil, one for Shooraijin, one for Straylight, one for UC hmmm...did I miss anyone?

CAAStaff: *shakes head in silence*

*hugs everyone* :hug:

*starts dancing*

Pardon my TGIF syndrome. Goofiness aside, I seriously am grateful and commend your efforts. Thanks!
Mave

Postby Ashley » Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:18 am

Mave you skipped Shatterheart. He'll be so disappointed.

But *grins at new badge* aww, you're welcome Mavy. We love you too.
Ashley

Postby Mave » Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:13 pm

*Shatterheart storms in*

"How dare you forget me, after asking me all those questions??!! Feel my wrath!!"

Mave: NNOOO!!! I'm so sorry, I was cutting and pasting...I did type your name, I just forgooooottt to paste it!! What if I gave you THREE sticky notes, OK? *sticks a "Shatterheart is cool!" note on his forehead and runs for her life*

EDIT: Don't worry, this will be the last time I goof around in this thread. ^^
Mave

Return to Announcements and Feedback