[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Review music? - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Review music?

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Review music?

Postby SweSigge » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:49 am

I dont know if its somethign you guys would do, but as a musicfreak, i really want to know what music i can listen to, without having the creeps that the song in fact is written to the tempter.
SweSigge

Postby ShiroiHikari » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:18 am

Well, since this is primarily an anime/manga community, I don't think it's really feasible. Feel free to ask questions about bands in the music forum, though!
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Ashley » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:45 am

Yeah, that's what I was going to say. Anime and manga reviews are kind of a given, and video games go along with that subgenre pretty well. But there are PLENTLY of music sites out there, and there are tons of music people here to talk to, too; it just doesn't make much sense for us.
Ashley

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:22 am

You could, instead, search out the lyrics of the songs. Also, I believe Amazon gives samples of each song on a music CD.
Shao Feng-Li

Return to Announcements and Feedback