[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Account Needs Activation Help - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Account Needs Activation Help

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Account Needs Activation Help

Postby Yuuenchi » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:12 pm

I am having a registration issue, and don't know where elsse to turn, to be honest. This was the closest to a help thread that I could find.

Since my account is not activated, I don't even know who the mods are to ask for help so I came here.

I have emailed the webmaster twice to no effect, and am simply worried about having my account deleted before my "comprhensive newbie introduction" post can be approved and posted. So, if any mods are viewing this, please please help me. I did confirm that my email address is spelled correctly and have been checking both my inbox and spam folder on my email account daily (if not more frequently) in an attempt to find the activation email.

Thank you for your kind concern and attention.
"The beauty of Jesus is inexhasutible. ... He is beautiful everywhere, in the disfigurement of the Passion as well as in the splendors of the Resurrection, amid the horrors of the scourging as well as amid the indescribable attractions of Bethlehem. But above all things our Blessed Lord is beautiful in His Mother." Fr. Faber
Yuuenchi

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:43 pm

Your account was more activated than you thought, but you should run into fewer problems now. I hope you enjoy your time here.
uc pseudonym

Postby Yuuenchi » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:02 pm

oh, I intend to, as God and His blessed Mother are my witnesses, thanks :sweat:
"The beauty of Jesus is inexhasutible. ... He is beautiful everywhere, in the disfigurement of the Passion as well as in the splendors of the Resurrection, amid the horrors of the scourging as well as amid the indescribable attractions of Bethlehem. But above all things our Blessed Lord is beautiful in His Mother." Fr. Faber
Yuuenchi

Return to Announcements and Feedback