[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
CAA's New Look - Page 3 - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

CAA's New Look

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Postby samuraidragon » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:04 pm

I'm not quite sure what to say.

I loved the old design. I thought the old design outclassed every other forum I'd ever belonged to or visited. CAA was actually the first forum I ever belonged to, and it set the standard for me; every time I saw a new forum I would automatically evaluate how much worse it was then the CAA design.

I don't want to be a naysayer though. If the redesign was needed to fix issues then I'm all for it.

It'll just take a lot of getting used to.:thumb:
-マックスウェル

"My my, the cruelest lies are often told without a word; my my, the kindest truths are often spoken, never heard." Ben Folds, The Last Polka

No one has greater love than this, to lay down one's life for one's friend - John 15:13
samuraidragon

Previous

Return to Announcements and Feedback