Night Angel Trilogy

A place to discuss your favorite authors and poets, Christian and secular

Night Angel Trilogy

Postby Silent Seraph » Sun May 02, 2010 8:47 am

I am the the proud owner of all three books and have read them at least 3-4 times each. Great fantasy novels!!! I do admit the books are not Christian and have some profanity, adult themes, strong magic elements(what fantasy novel doesn't?) etc..but underlying everything is the story of a young man's attempt to be redeemed from the life of a wetboy (not assassins because assassins sometimes miss:) and how he becomes a legend in the process. The author is Brent Weeks.

I'm wondering if anyone else here has read them and what you think of them.
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby Blacklight » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:47 pm

I haven't read them yet, but I decided to try them out, I'll be picking up the first two books from the library soon.
[color="Blue"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Pink"]chatbot 03:36 - Blacklight asks, are you sane?
My answer: It's hard to say, really.[/color]
Blacklight

Postby Atria35 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:56 am

Woooo! I have the first book. I got it for my trip to Cali and got through almost half! It's really good. I probably haven't gotten to the truly interesting parts yet, but it is a very decent story.
Atria35

Return to Book Corner