Shelfari

A place to discuss your favorite authors and poets, Christian and secular

Shelfari

Postby yukoxholic » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:25 am

Heyya fellow bookworms! ^_^

I don’t know if anyone has already found this site or not but it’s a place called Shelfari where you can keep a tab of all the books you have read, wish to read, and are currently looking into. It also has the “social” aspect by allowing you to add your friends or other people who are interested in the same genres as you to your shelves.

I thought it was a pretty interesting idea to have a virtual bookshelf on the web especially with the many varieties of networking nowadays! Plus, I for one love keeping a list of the books I’ve read and are wanting to read. It also features a large list of genres including mangas and graphic novels to add to your list. Even hard to find books are listed within their database. :D

Anyway, I just thought you guys and girls may want to check this out and I hope this didn’t sound too much like an infomercial. ^_^;
yukoxholic

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Cool! I've just joined. If you'd like to add me as a friend, I'm Josh K.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:29 pm

I just joined. Here's my account: http://www.shelfari.com/o1514565680
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Return to Book Corner