After Words

A place to discuss your favorite authors and poets, Christian and secular

After Words

Postby Reon » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:34 am

[SIZE="3"]"After Words"
Ron Mehl[/SIZE]

"We live in a world where people are scurrying everywhere, turning over every rock, trying everything to find fulfillment and happiness. But I just want you to remember that everything you need - everything pertaining to wisdom and love and success and happiness and life everlasting -- lies between the covers of God's word."

A book written for his two sons to have after he found out he had cancer, so that when he died they would know what there dad would tell them whenever they needed advice or to know what their father would do.

It was remade so that people who never had parents or at least ... I think you get the picture =)

[font="Garamond"]A random review on a website:
I first heard of Pastor Ron Mehl right after my husband died and I was searching to find out if there really is a God and Heaven or if it is all just a myth. I saw Pastor Mehl on a Bill Gaither video. After hearing what Pastor Mehl said, I started searching for any books he might have written. Everything Pastor Mehl has written has been a tremendous blessing to me - "After Words" is a book he wrote for his sons and I'm so grateful that after Pastor Mehl's death in 2003, his sons had the book published so it could be shared. I've purchased at least a dozen of these books to give as gifts. It is wonderful!

Another random review on a website:
This book contains a wealth of heart-to-heart wisdom to be shared with a young man about to leave the nest. Pastor Ron Mehl offers godly, biblical counsel on issues of faith and integrity.

(Reon: I got the book from a Dad who had given it to his two daughters to read so although the last quote says "son", in the book its for girls and guys according to the intro)[/font]
[color="DimGray"]
[SIZE="1"][font="Arial Narrow"]....[/font][/SIZE]
[/color]
Reon

Return to Book Corner