Cool fanfictions!

A place to discuss your favorite authors and poets, Christian and secular

Cool fanfictions!

Postby Aleolus » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:33 pm

OK, I don't know where the proper thread to post this sort of thing, so I figured if I put it here, and this isn't where it's suppose to go, a Mod can move it.

Anyway, I just wanted to recommend a site with some excellent Fanfictions from various anime, all done by the same person. Her internet title is the Queen of Swords, and her site is <snipped>. For those of you who are familiar with or fans of the Inuyasha anime, I would particularly recommend her story called <snipped>.

If I were to put a rating on most of the stories on her site, I would say her stories would average a PG rating. I've only read a few of them, but the ones I have read had violence, language, and sexual innuendo, and brief, mild nudity (of course, everything is text-based, so it is less important)

*EDIT* Also, as a word of caution, the story linked above is 33 chapters, plus a couple chapters that are her reviewing what's happened so far

<Mod Note: The above links contained content that we do not feel is CAA appropriate. There's no problem with recommending clean fanfictions to one another, but please, nothing above PG, at most.>
"Please stand down, I don't want meaningless bloodshed!" chaos-Xenosaga

"Who are you?"
"If I knew that, I wouldn't be suffering." - Hakuro, Utawarerumono

"Dirty thoughts are bad!" Mahoro, Mahoromatic

Help my dragons to grow, please!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Aleolus

Postby Mist » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:58 am

I stumbled upon this site a while back: http://www.geocities.com/ChristianFanfiction/Stories.html
Christian Fanfiction. I've only read the Digimon fic on it, and I enjoyed it. I haven't read any of the others, so I don't know what they're like. Sorry.

I wish I could recommend more, but most of the stuff I read is rated M. (No sex or anything, just large amounts of angst. It helps me cope with my depression, believe it or not.)

-Mist
Mist

Postby Sae-chan » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:05 pm

I came upon a really large fanfiction site a while ago. It's really big - practically every major book, movie, anime/manga, etc. are there... But the only reason I'm not going to post the site (and the reason I don't really go there anymore) is because it has a lot of non-Christian stuff. For example, yaoi (boy-boy love) and yuri (girl-girl love) are very common, especially in animes such as Prince of Tennis, which has mainly boy characters. There is also a lot of swearing and ungodly issues.

Meh. The internet is great, but there are some really bad things out there.
Sae-chan

Return to Book Corner