Robert Jordan

A place to discuss your favorite authors and poets, Christian and secular

Robert Jordan

Postby Mi-Ru-Me » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:22 pm

OK I just heard yesterday from a friend that Robert Jordan Creater of THe Weel Of Time series wich as of yet has one book left till its finished. Well he may be dying from a blood desiese if untreated he could die in 2 years if treated in4. And he is working to finishhis last book or at least have enoph ntes left that his wife could finish it for him.
Mi-Ru-Me

Postby Puritan » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:25 pm

He does have cancer, but he is receiving the best of treatment and is adamant that he will live long enough to finish the last book. He does seem to be doing better as of late (Wikipedia has some information here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Jordan#Illness), so we'll see. I would like to see the books finished, of course, and I also hope that he is able to beat the disease.
"...cease not a day from this work; be killing sin or it will be killing you." - John Owen The Mortification of Sin
Puritan

Postby mitsuki lover » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:35 pm

2-4 years is just an estimation remember.He could live longer than that.Or less than that depending.
mitsuki lover

Postby Mi-Ru-Me » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:40 pm

exactly I just through it out because man when I herd about him being that sick I just about freaked out.
Mi-Ru-Me

Postby mitsuki lover » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:07 pm

Evidently he has been at the Mayo Clinic for treatment.
mitsuki lover

Return to Book Corner