The Talented Mrs. Applegate

A place to discuss your favorite authors and poets, Christian and secular

The Talented Mrs. Applegate

Postby Husse » Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:19 pm

Did anyone read the good old Animorphs novels, or Everworld...Remnants, perhaps?

Man, she is such a great storyteller. Animorphs will always be my favorite, but the mildly disturbing Remnants is growing on me, if I could ever find the books to buy.

So...any Ani-fans in the house? Fans of the, um..."primitive" TV series? Discuss it here!
When life gives you lemons, wing 'em back and had some lemons of yer own! :D

Husse

Postby Scribs » Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:54 am

I read more of the Animorphs books than I care to remember a while back. They were entertaining, but I sure wasted alot of money on them, espesially since I could go through one in about 3 hours. When I read the one about them turning into cows to get into a slaughter house, I realised that I had been wasteing my time and money...
"I concluded from the begining that this would be the end; and I am right, for it is not half over."
-Sir Boyle Roche
Scribs

Postby Pent » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:35 am

I never read any of hers, except for Remnants which I have read all of them. It was a great story over all, alot of things where left unexplained, but over all I loved reading it book by book. Probably the earlier ones where better though.
Pent

Return to Book Corner