JOLLY RANCHER NEWS! >^.^<

A place to discuss your favorite authors and poets, Christian and secular

JOLLY RANCHER NEWS! >^.^<

Postby c-girl » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:12 pm

C-friend thought I should post this story on CAA. It's a funny, short story that I wrote when I was in the 5th grade (or somewhere around there... >O.o<; ). It's about Jolly Ranchers.... Personally, I don't like jolly ranchers, or almost any candy. >"<; But anyways! Hope you enjoy the story! >^.^<

JOLLY RANCHER NEWS!!

"Now to Val Valentine who has more news on Jolly Ranchers!"

"Hi! I'm Val Valentine, here on the streets of N.Y.C, asking people what they think of Jolly Ranchers. Now we have Joe here.. Joe. What do you think of Jolly Ranchers?"
"Well I like Jolly Ranchers, especially the lemon kind. I think Jolly Ranchers are better than tootsie rolls, because they come in lots more flavors. They're shiny and great for good luck charms. In fact! I have my lucky one right here! It may be a bit hairy.. But here it is! 12 years old!"
"Uuuuhh... Interesting.."

"Now we have Leah here, Leah, what do you think of Jolly Ranchers?"
"They make beautiful jewelry, as you can see on my neck here. OH! And I'd like to say hi to my little diddle dumpling pie! My son. Hi sweetie! Mommy loves you! He keeps his Jolly Rancher as a pet. I keep on having to get a new one, because he keeps eating them. I always tell him, 'don't eat your pet!'. But he says they're so sweet, he can't resist!"

(Mean while back at home, "NO MOM! THAT'S NOT TRUE!! DON'T BELIEVE HER! NOO!!") "How old is your son?" "21" ("NOOOOO!!!!") "Thank you Leah!"

"Now we move on to Mike, who is a very 'jolly rancher'. What do you think of Jolly Ranchers?"
"Who are these jolly ranchers??" "Uuuuh.. Sir, we're talking about the candy... you know, 'Jolly Ranchers'?" "Oh yes! See here ya'll, they drive kids absouletly ensain! Hyper!! But they're a good bribe... They help lure the cattle...."

"Thank you Mike! Now back to you! (before we get any other wierdos!)"

"Thank you Val! As you can see, Jolly Ranchers can be used for many... different ways.. So that's it for today folks! See you later tonight at 10 o' clock!"

>^.^< So there you have it! Hope ya liked it!
I live to love and love to live! >^.^<
ImageImage
I am part of The No Group.. Group.. >"<.. >0.o<
~Real guys go for real down to Mars girls ~ "Roses" by Outkast
c-girl

Location: Omg! It's a flying bird!!! *runs away while you're distracted*

Postby plutogrl03 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:26 pm

Interesting. Out of curiousity, was Jolly Rancher News a school assignment?
plutogrl03

Postby c-girl » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:00 pm

Well we were supposed to do a project on Jolly Ranchers... And I decided to write a short story about jolly ranchers. >^^<;;
I live to love and love to live! >^.^<
ImageImage
I am part of The No Group.. Group.. >"<.. >0.o<
~Real guys go for real down to Mars girls ~ "Roses" by Outkast
c-girl

Location: Omg! It's a flying bird!!! *runs away while you're distracted*

Postby Felix » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:03 pm

YOU DON'T LIKE CANDY!!!!!?????? XO
Anyway...funny story. First time I laughed since the last time I laughed...er....nevermind....I liked it. ^_~
Felix

Return to Book Corner