Harry Potter

A place to discuss your favorite authors and poets, Christian and secular

Postby madphilb » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:50 pm

Why did I think you haddn't gotten to the "order" book yet? Oh well....

Seething hate is about the best way to describe my feelings for Umbridge, I've never disliked the Malfoys as much as I have her....

Can't wait for the next book myself.... but we got the next movie, looks like Friday.
PHIL

Member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone!! Join the fight!!
madphilb

Postby Kireihana » Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:28 pm

So, anyone have any hopes for the last two books? (Ok, they're probably already written/planned out, but we can still wish!) I'd like to see Hermione and Ron get together. Unoriginal, yes, but that was my favorite pairing from the start. I'm not a big fan of Harry x Cho, though. Also I'd like to see Quidditch brought back into the series! Griffyndor still needs to win that Cup!
Kireihana

Postby madphilb » Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:12 pm

Well, short of the school turning into a smoldering crater in the 6th book, we should see Harry and his peeps playing Quiddich again. Beyond that I just hope she keeps writing great books (I'm so easy to please :D )
PHIL

madphilb

Postby Inferno » Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:20 am

Kireihana wrote:So, anyone have any hopes for the last two books? (Ok, they're probably already written/planned out, but we can still wish!) I'd like to see Hermione and Ron get together. Unoriginal, yes, but that was my favorite pairing from the start. I'm not a big fan of Harry x Cho, though. Also I'd like to see Quidditch brought back into the series! Griffyndor still needs to win that Cup!

Ya I think Ron and Hermione would make a good couple, too. But what about Harry? I (personally) Think that Harry and Ginny would make a happy couple. But you never know it could be Harry and Cho. I mean It wouldn't be all that bad. I also really, really hope that she adds Quidditch back into the seires. It's my favorite sport! :rock: I think that Quiditch is a very creative game for wizards you know. I mean you know wizards ride on broomsticks, so why not make a sport that is played on a broomstick? It's just plain ingenious.
"rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4

METAL!!! :rock:

Member of headbangers united! \m/ >,< \m/

Myspace.com/cal3bsp3ncer
Inferno

Postby Knives » Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:16 pm

Inferno wrote:does any one think this series is evil? Well I don't, who loves this series? I DO YIIIPPPPEEEE

I put down it comes from the devil but i dont really think that. My parents just dont like HP
Knives

Postby Six » Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:20 pm

well it pretty much has to be ron and hermione, cause we all know from rons reactions in OotP to hermione writing krum that ron was jealous, ron also doesnt hang out with any girls besides hermione so a romantic intrest for him other than her would have to come totally out of the blue, i dont like cho... she is annoying and rather self centered and jelouse of harry and hermiones friendship which isnt kool, ginny on the other hand would be perfect. anyway i think its funny that all this conversation is happening about who will be with who because rowling doesnt really make it a huge part of the story anyway, i really like how she is handling it, while the fans may turn it into a teeny soap, she is not.

Fight Ignorance

Inform Yourself

See another country's point of view

Know Your Online Rights

Discover the Intelligent alternative to the basic political parties

Name: Sakeshi Hiromuki

Username:Six

Proficiencies:Kunai, Shuriken, Light Blade (Kodachi)

Techniques:

Clone: NinJutsu; user creates an immobile clone usable only as a decoy

Substitution: GenJutsu; user replaced their body with another object, and throws an illusion around the object so it appears to be them. The illusion breaks on contact with an object

Transformation: GenJutsu; user casts an illusion making them appear as someone else

Slashing Wind: NinJutsu; the user summons and hurls a massive gust of wind. If done properly can cut (25-20tp=5tp)
Six

Location: Pittsfield MA but i preffer Philly which is where I will be going to College

Postby Bobtheduck » Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:42 pm

My prediction for book 6: The school is turned into a smoldering crater. Harry marries Cho, Hermione, Luna, Rita Skeeter(sp?), and Umbridge over the course of 1500 pages in book 6... Ron Marries Hermione as well, and professor McGonogal. Voldemort is actually both Ron and Harry's father, so they are half brothers, and Quidditch was actually a clever scheme by voldemort to get the schools to fight and to get his servents, the snitches, to gather information about the school and its students... He eventually turns them all into butterbeer and causes a black hole which absorbs the earth, and that's the end of book 7... Book 8 is Voldemort's happy adventures in a paralell dimension.

Hehehehehe...

I know, this isn't goof off, but I just had to... Really, I did... It's partly making fun of some of the hardcore HP fans out there that REALLY want some things to happen (such as the pairing fans), it's partly just... other reasons, but... It sounds like a really bad fanfic, doesn't it? I'm sure there are some fanfics that are just like that. My friend told me about a HP fanfic that was over 1000 pages long.

[spoiler=real predictions and SM classic]Anyhow... I wonder if Harry really will die at the end like a lot of fans are saying. I know that a lot of parents would be upset if that happened. In Japan, Toei was flooded with complaints about the last 2 eps of Sailormoon Classic... I can't imagine it being less so in the US or Brittain. Of course, we all know that some important people have to die in the next 2 books... Not just villains, but good guys. I'm just wondering who it is going to be. I knew beforehand about Sirius in OotP, but hopefully won't have the same problem this time around. I thought someone here said Lupin died, but he didn't, so maybe they think he'll die in the next book? It is almost a given that at least one or more members of the Order of the Phoenix are going to die. I wonder if anyone else at the school dies? What about Neville, for instance. He was another wizard who they thought might have been able to kill voldemort (because he filled most of the requirements for the prophecy) Is there something about his story we don't know yet? That would seem an ideal twist, since he's supposedly so bad at everything, though he got better at "Defense against the Dark Arts" in OotP. Also, Luna may play some sort of role. I allready brough up Mark Evans. It may just be a coincidence, but I don't think it is. Most likely the new "Defense Against the Dark Arts" teacher will be evil, unless they bring Moody back (they won't bring Lupin back because the parents don't want a werewolf teaching their children...) I wonder if she can possibly come up with a worse sub-villain than Umbridge...[/spoiler]

There, that should make up for my joke predictions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby wolfwoodlover45 » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:45 pm

i know how ppl say that it is evil and everything but, i find them intresting and they get ME reading so.... yah ...I LOVE THEM!!!!!

Vash: "Normally when you buy an old, used bike, you're supposed to repair it before riding it!"

Wolfwood: "Are you dissing my beautiful shiny Angelina II?!?!"

Vash: "I'm dissing YOU, not your stupid broken bike!!"
:forehead:

Image Image
wolfwoodlover45

Postby Zilch » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:48 pm

People will read what they read, and people will do what they do. I'm not one to judge, and never will be worthy of the action.
Uh-oh! Your sig have started to move! -- MOES.

I suppose you could find females attracted to you if you stop being bad at flirting. -MSP
Zilch

Postby Bobtheduck » Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:23 am

Hmm... I think the poll should be deleted because it is distracting people from what's important... MY JOKE PREDICTION! Hehehee... I'm half joking, what do you people want from me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Bobtheduck

Postby madphilb » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:49 pm

I was reading your prediction and was wondering how you flew to England, snuck into Rowling's office "Solid Snake" style and snagged a copy of the notes for her next two books, then got home in time to post that. ;)
PHIL

madphilb

Nani??

Postby Xavier249 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:56 pm

Bobtheduck wrote:Hmm... I think the poll should be deleted because it is distracting people from what's important... MY JOKE PREDICTION! Hehehee... I'm half joking, what do you people want from me?

Loved the joke prediction! Personally though I didn't read the real one as I haven't read the 5th book.

heart of sword wrote:If you're not Christian, yes, you'll go to Hell. Reading it isn't evil as long as you don't start doing the stuff he does.

Don't get mad at me for this but I can't have a good person show so much pride. Why are you presuming to know that non-christians go to hell? Only God knows that sort of thing. Sorry. (I am Christian, I am Catholic)

As to Hp, I am not a fan of the books, was at one time. Personally I like to read alot. I read LOTR by the time I was in 3rd grade (k-5 I went to private school 6-12= homeschooled.) I found the first 3 Hp's to be written on a level too low for someone in Junior high to not be able to read, but too influencing when it comes to bad morals for anyone younger to read.
The fourth book was so disjointed and rambling, I wondered if Jk even thought about what she was putting into it. Also I have been praying to the lord for I don't know how long for an instinctive reaction to evil. I haven't had it stronger than when I read the fourth book. The closest was when I picked up Tarot cards. So, I am going with my gut.

If you don't think they are a threat to you thats fine by me, but to me they are a threat. Maybe not to you individually as a good standing Christian, but a threat to our nation as a whole. It promotes too much occult interest in the younger generation. The younger generation will replace us eventually, we need them trained well in Good.

kireihana wrote:I like these books. I think it's kind of strange that some people are so against Harry Potter, yet embrace The Lord of the Rings. Maybe it's because Tolkien was Catholic. But both tales include Wizards, magic (LotR not so much, but still), and if you read The Silmarillion by Tolkien you come across a whole creation story, and god-like beings. (They all answer to one main god, and don't even refer to themselves as gods, though)

I embrace Tolkien not just because he was a Catholic. He was a literary genius. He created languages, and the world of Middle earth was merely an afterthought as a place for those languages. Everytime I read the books something new hits me, and I've read them 5 times. Only about 5% of what Tolkiens wrote on his languages is available to the public. To make something as complex as LOTR as an afterthought is truly phenomenal. Jk rowlings claim to fame are merely her books on HP that I don't find much depth in. (no offense intented to HP fans.)

I do not like to argue from the perspective of the Magic or the Occult in the books because I find that to be more based on how influencable you are. Ages 9-12 are very impressionable and a book showing the hero to use the "ends justify the means" argument and make magic look cool(even if it isn't the same as real occult magic) seem like a bad combination.

In closing (This holds meaning for me as a catholic, it doesn't have to hold meaning for you): The head excorcist of Rome said that he saw the hand of the devil in the Harry Potter books.

Thanks to those who read this with an open heart and open mind.
We forget that . . . . . . . . . . .Our souls are the real blades of the fight. ~ RBHS

'cause guys like this one here show up. . . I keep coming back!!! ~Shizuma Kusanagi
Knight of the CAA

The Rise and Fall of the Dragons Moon.

"Radio Show Stuffs!"

If I am not posting, sorry. . . I am too much of an activity junkie, currently probably hanging out with/teaching japanese exchange students. :sweat:
Xavier249

Postby thalia » Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:26 pm

I just re-read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for the fourth time! I mean, my friends were the ones who really got me interested in the series...my freshman year in high school (4 years ago), they would discuss the books, but I had heard of them, just not read them. So I got the chance to read them all (4 books at the time)...I just couldn't see what people thought was SO amazing and appealing to all ages, but then I read the books!! I can't put my finger on it, but there's something there that is appealing for all ages, not just children! Maybe it's Satan's influence over the world, maybe it was the Dark One's plan to get millions of children out of infront TVs and actually pick up a book and read and thereby do something half-way intelligent (not that some children wouldn't have done that without Harry Potter, mind you...), maybe J.K. Rowling sold her soul to Lucifer for fame and fortune, but God help me (and us all!) if that's true!
Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow

For Thine is the Kingdom

Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow

Life is very long

Between the desire
And the spasm
Between the potency
And the existence
Between the essence
And the descent
Falls the Shadow

For Thine is the Kingdom

For Thine is
Life is
For Thine is the

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but with a whimper.

-from T. S. Eliot's "The Hollow Men"
thalia

Postby madphilb » Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:34 pm

I think one of the reasons that the HP books are so popular is because people can relate to them (even with a totally fantasy setting the characters are in, and even with the school system being based on something Americans aren't used to)....

Younger children get caught up in the fantasy portion of it, its' a great story of good vs evil, etc.... and it's lots of fun for the most part.

Young people about the age of the kids in the books relate to the characters, they can see themselves in it, they know how the characters feel and the other way around, yet the characters still manage to do great things in the end, for the most part anyway.... it's encouraging in a way that "hey, my life might turn out ok too."

Anyone past that point can look back and escape to a time that was much simpler for them, even in the bad things going on, for the most part the kid's worst issues are with each other and the pressures of school... myself I never thought the torment I felt I was in that was High School would ever be something I'd look back on and wish for the simplicity of again, but there are days when it would be nice to only have things like "who likes who" and getting decent grades to worry about.

I'm sure there is far more to it than just that, but I think that's at least a big part of why they're so popular with such a large range of age groups.
PHIL

madphilb

Postby jonman » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:58 am

i like it it is cool.8 people said It comes froms the devil!well i dont think it is
MY webpage!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
MY BAND!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:
Knight of C.A.A

"To Protect, To Serve, To Anime!"
jonman

Postby Kireihana » Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:23 pm

I agree with Madphilb. I never questioned the school system though, going to a private school all my elementary and middle school life I was used to uniforms and small classes and stuff. And anything I found unusual, I just figured it was part of the wizarding world XD

So, who's your favorite character in the series? Mine's Luna Lovegood; she reminds me a lot of Osaka. :D
Kireihana

Postby thalia » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:27 am

I don't really know if I have a favorite character, but I always liked Fred and George (for the bit that they were in the books) because they are SO hilarious...I also like Hermione, cuz I can relate to being an 'insufferable know-it-all,' hehe!
Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow

For Thine is the Kingdom

Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow

Life is very long

Between the desire
And the spasm
Between the potency
And the existence
Between the essence
And the descent
Falls the Shadow

For Thine is the Kingdom

For Thine is
Life is
For Thine is the

Not with a bang but with a whimper.

-from T. S. Eliot's "The Hollow Men"
thalia

Postby Kireihana » Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:20 pm

thalia wrote:I don't really know if I have a favorite character, but I always liked Fred and George (for the bit that they were in the books) because they are SO hilarious...I also like Hermione, cuz I can relate to being an 'insufferable know-it-all,' hehe!

Lol, I absolutely loved Trelawny's line in the movie, something like "Your heart's as dry and withered as the dusty pages of the books to which you so desperately cleave" XD
Kireihana

Postby HwaRang777 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:43 pm

I have to say that I enjoy reading the Harry Potter series to the utmost intensity! And I somewhat understand how some (not just CAA members) are saying that it's from the devil. Considering that it deals with Wicca, I would say yeah, that's the only part I don't like. but if you look past it's face value it's actually very chrisitan. Here are some christian symbols in the series:

1) the scar on Harry's is like sin (because he's had since nearly birth)

2) Voldemort is satan (because he wants to be the most powerful wizard)

3) Dumbledore is the equivilant of God (because he knows what Potter does, usually)

4) there's some kind of trinity thing going on between harry, ron, and hermione.

5) Rowling may have intentionally wanted the series to be 7 books, not just because she feels that's enough

There's a whole bunch more, but I can't think of anymore (hey that rhymes!)

but also you have to understand is that the magic in this series is more of the fantasy type than the kind that is actually done today.

I mean seriously, if anyone has past experiences with wicca or magick, does a witch or wizard use a wand? NO! so please reconsider.

I highly suggest this (not the book) if your relationship with God is really strong. research on stuff like wicca occasionally, not like every week but like every month or two months so. I do it about that often, and the relationship between me and God have never been stronger

From HwaRang777

HwaRang777

Postby shooraijin » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:46 pm

How do you mean research?
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Aka-chan » Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:26 pm

I dunno about symbols and all that stuff; I just read it as a fantasy story and enjoy it that way. ^__^

I like the Weasley twins too. They were the real highlight in in book 5. I was always rather fond of Ron as well, and a certain someone has also gotten me hooked on Draco, especially in the third movie. I'm bad at deciding things like that. :sweat:
Aka-chan

Postby Ren_sama » Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:41 pm

Aka-chan wrote:I dunno about symbols and all that stuff]
Ditto~!

Aka-chan wrote:and a certain someone has also gotten me hooked on Draco, especially in the third movie.

Who is that person anyway!? :P That person sounds oddly familiar, yet I can't figure out who. . .*thinks*
Ren_sama

Postby Bobtheduck » Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:09 pm

Quoting J.K. Rowling "Tom Felton is NOT Draco Malfoy"

Malfoy is supposed to be loathed, not the object of your desire or appreciation. Rowling says she sometimes regrets that he played Malfoy because he has earned him too much admiration which she did not want his character to have.

Dumbledore isn't God, which shines through particularly in OotP... He makes mistakes, acts a bit selfishly, and is dishonest even if for supposedly admirable reasons. He's most definitely human.

On other subjects, it must be hard for wizards in muggle families because they'll likely outlive their brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, and possibly even great nieces and nephews... I mean, do they just entirely separate themselves from their Muggle families?
Bobtheduck

Postby Bobtheduck » Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:29 pm

HwaRang777 wrote:
I have to say that I enjoy reading the Harry Potter series to the utmost intensity! And I somewhat understand how some (not just CAA members) are saying that it's from the devil. Considering that it deals with Wicca, I would say yeah, that's the only part I don't like. but if you look past it's face value it's actually very chrisitan. Here are some christian symbols in the series:

3) Dumbledore is the equivilant of God (because he knows what Potter does, usually)

4) there's some kind of trinity thing going on between harry, ron, and hermione.

5) Rowling may have intentionally wanted the series to be 7 books, not just because she feels that's enough

but also you have to understand is that the magic in this series is more of the fantasy type than the kind that is actually done today.

I mean seriously, if anyone has past experiences with wicca or magick, does a witch or wizard use a wand? NO! so please reconsider.

I highly suggest this (not the book) if your relationship with God is really strong. research on stuff like wicca occasionally, not like every week but like every month or two months so. I do it about that often, and the relationship between me and God have never been stronger

From HwaRang777

First off, there are no references to Wicca in this, but only old witch mythology and such...

1. The scar is exactly like the SS mark, and it comes from Voldemort because Voldemort is representative of Hitler.
2. I think that Rowling's Christianity is one of metaphorical spiritual events... In other words, I don't think she even believes in a real Satan. Rather, it's like I said, and he represents Hitler.
3. Read my last post.
4. No... Nope... There are way too many things wrong with that one for me to even start... Nope...
5. She made it seven because series tend to sell best in groups of 3, 7, and 10 as, in Judeo-Christian cultures, the numbers 3 and 7 are pleasant, and in all cultures that use a decimal system, 10 is a nice, round number. Nothing mystical or spiritual about it.

Witches don't use wands, they don't spout latin (or any language) phrases to do those things, they don't play with magick, there are no magickal toys or whatever, and a whole lot of other things that are just nothing like real wiccan practices. There is the fact that Wicca isn't the only magick practicing religion. Though the majority of satanists are materialists (naturalists) meaning they only believe in the material worlds, higher ups do practice rituals and things and do Magick. Then there are pseudo-druids, and shamans and all sorts of other groups that do things like that, but Wicca is probably the only one that involves everyone in their religion.

As for researching, you really should be carefull with stuff like that. You need to be pretty firmly grounded in Biblical truth before you go researching the lie. As for Harry Potter, that isn't really based in reality, so I see nothing wrong with reading it as fantasy, as long as you know that real magick is definately sin and is very dangerous...
Bobtheduck

Postby Ren_sama » Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:08 pm

Bobtheduck wrote:Quoting J.K. Rowling "Tom Felton is NOT Draco Malfoy"

Malfoy is supposed to be loathed, not the object of your desire or appreciation. Rowling says she sometimes regrets that he played Malfoy because he has earned him too much admiration which she did not want his character to have.

Thank goodness Tom ain't Draco. . .*phew* I hate Malfoy, he's such a wimp~! LOL. If Tom was Draco, I wouldn't like him...but thankfully he isn't--he just plays Draco in the movies. What a relief~! :P
Ren_sama

Postby madphilb » Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:16 pm

Good call on those things Bob, the only thing I'd take somewhat exception to is:

Bobtheduck wrote:Witches don't use wands

and then only in the respect to Wiccans, a few of whom I've known in my day, and one was being shown off (by a guy who proceded to spout off about the "F#$%@%$ing Christians" for a good half hour), though I'm pretty positive that they don't use them in any way similar to how the wands in HP are used (which are, like most things, more cliche than anything).

As for the researching other beliefs, I do feel that it is a good thing to have a better understanding of what others believe, so often Christians spout off what they think are the beliefs of others (for instance, Wiccans will be accused of being satan worshipers, yet they believe that satan is a fabrication of the church.. knowing this and not approaching Wiccans in this way makes us a better witness).. . however it can be a very dangerous thing to research into areas if you're not well grounded.
PHIL

madphilb

Postby Ren_sama » Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:41 pm

Bobtheduck wrote:On other subjects, it must be hard for wizards in muggle families because they'll likely outlive their brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, and possibly even great nieces and nephews... I mean, do they just entirely separate themselves from their Muggle families?

Why would they outlive their brothers, sisters, etc?

HwaRang777 wrote:I have to say that I enjoy reading the Harry Potter series to the utmost intensity! And I somewhat understand how some (not just CAA members) are saying that it's from the devil. Considering that it deals with Wicca, I would say yeah, that's the only part I don't like. but if you look past it's face value it's actually very chrisitan. Here are some christian symbols in the series:
From HwaRang777

uhm, yea, Bobtheduck basically hit the target on that one. . .^_~ *points above*
The relationship between Christianity and LotR's works, but I don't think it works for the HP books. . .^^''
Ren_sama

Postby Aka-chan » Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:26 pm

Ren_sama wrote:Thank goodness Tom ain't Draco. . .*phew* I hate Malfoy, he's such a wimp~! LOL. If Tom was Draco, I wouldn't like him...but thankfully he isn't--he just plays Draco in the movies. What a relief~! :P

I kind of second that opinion. I realize that Tom playing Draco in the movies doesn't make the character quite as dislikeable as he is in the book, but I still enjoy his performance. ^__^
Aka-chan

Postby Bobtheduck » Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:34 pm

Ren_sama wrote:Why would they outlive their brothers, sisters, etc?

Wizards live a lot longer than muggles. So, if the muggle borns have brothers and sisters who are muggles (like Lily had Petunia) then they will likely outlive them... For instance, Dumbledore in one of the books is 150 years old, I believe. People may argue that it's because of Nicholas Flammel, but Flammel died and Dumbledore lives on, so that squashes that theory. I think in one of her charity books, she says they live longer.

It's amazing how fans come up with facts that even the authors don't have, but that's been happening with more important books for many years...
Bobtheduck

Postby randomclassic » Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:49 pm

I personaly love the books (I never used too) and part of the reason (and I know this is bad) is because of my mom and her old church they are such hypocrites when it comes to HP (but I wont get into that unless you want me too).

And as far as the series goes and pairings... I'd rather have Harry with Hermione.. Yes and I know it would be odviouse (IE the main character with the main female character).. But honestly Ron just makes me mad... Although we will never know untill we get the next book (or the book after that)..

Ehh that was my two cents... I know it had nothing to do with what is really going on in this thread right now so sorry, lol.. eh.. I just read the entire thread... Wow. :eyebrow: And now my mind is realing... I cannot concentrate.
'Oh look the water metled!' - The oh so smart one, Me. :shady:
randomclassic

Previous Next

Return to Book Corner