Headphone Problems :/

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Headphone Problems :/

Postby Mike123123 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:13 pm

whenever i use skype with my headphones its like my audio splits and all noise besides skype will come out of my speakers. but i dont want that >.< :bang:
i looked up everywhere how to fix this but it turns out ive been getting the opposite results. everyone has all the audio in their headphones and wants to split it. so could anyone help me out and tell me how to just have all the audio in the headphones without any audio in the speakers?
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
-John 3:16
Mike123123

Postby MomentOfInertia » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Well, I'm going to guess that you are looking for the same screen of options as the people who are trying to split their audio, so if you follow those instructions and pay attention to the other settings that you can select as you step through, you should find what you're looking for.

Sorry I can't give you more specific help, I just got skype recently myself and have hardly used it.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Vii » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:05 am

I have Skype, but I never really call anyone because my laptop doesn't have a webcam or mic. I mainly use the chat.

However, I did do some poking around the internets and found this:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-sound/laptop-plays-sounds-outloud-when-headphones-are/ac99ffb4-6af7-4d9a-b95b-bee23c99bd8b

It seems to fix the exact problem you're describing.
Vii

Return to Tutorials