3-D Art

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

3-D Art

Postby Kenchii » Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:05 am

Its my second year taking 3-D Animation in school, and I am now experementing with Maya. That program used for Monsters Inc. Toy Story, Ice Age, & some effects Lord of the Rings. Besides that I am pretty good with Studio Pro, Bryce, & Poser. I will try to upload some of my work later.
私は愛する

<3

:: xanga ::

:: reviews::

:: amv's ::
Kenchii

Postby LorentzForce » Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:42 am

mmm, Maya. too bad it's so expensive i can't afford it. maybe during uni i will.
LorentzForce

Postby MyrrhLynn » Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:27 pm

Kenchii wrote:Its my second year taking 3-D Animation in school, and I am now experementing with Maya. That program used for Monsters Inc. Toy Story, Ice Age, & some effects Lord of the Rings. Besides that I am pretty good with Studio Pro, Bryce, & Poser. I will try to upload some of my work later.

Which do you like better? I have Bryce right now but all I want to do is make some of those funky backgrounds that are on lots of wallpapers. :sweat: And there are so few Bryce tutorials that teach that...

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Return to Tutorials