Web Layout V2 (pick my site)

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Web Layout V2 (pick my site)

Postby Retten » Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:14 pm

Ok here they are my 2 layouts finalized! I made a poll so you get to pick my future website doesn't that make you feel great ;) Comments are welcome as long as you don't say I need to change anything cause I am NOT! and please stay on topic thanks! :grin:

#1 Info: 40 layers 483kb uncompressed 972x735
#2 info: 100+ layers 261kb uncompressed 770x772
Layouts Copyright Josh Somerville 2004
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby Lunis » Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:22 pm

I chose #2. It was hard; they were both really good! I just think #2 made it seem a little cleaner and easier to see things. #1 was pretty, but it felt a little more cluttered.
It is the infirmity of little minds to be dazzled with everything that sparkles.
Lunis

Postby redkorn » Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:58 pm

the 2nd one put the first 1 to shame, 100% go with the second one, and i think it is more eye pleasing.
redkorn

Postby Retten » Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:27 pm

Well it sounds like #2 is a hit :jump: cool
Ok here is my splash page! It doesn't fit in exactly but I really like it lol
It turned into a fun experiment I don't normally do grunge style work but I just let my mind flow and tada! A grunge pic lol I want to start doing more in this style so I guess this would be my first of several I hope :sweat: using real photos though not abstract :thumb: well I'm rambling so here it is without any more delay.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby MyrrhLynn » Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:30 pm

Who are the dudes on the layouts? They're hot! Opps... did I just say that outloud? o_o

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Return to Tutorials