just got a haircut

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

just got a haircut

Postby S.M.O.G. » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:39 pm

I just got my hair cut, and for some (or no) reason I went short so I can spike it (when your one track mind is on the anime track, you may not want to choose a haircut, not that I don't like it). I haven't had it short since I was thirteen, and I'm looking for some anime/japanese-in-general inspired styles. Any ideas? And advice? It's about two inches on top, about one inch then gradually gets shorter in the back, and about three quarters of an inch until buzzed on the sides. I tried kinda like Goku in Evolution, but that didn't quite work, but I'm gonna keep trying, since I think the gel I used just dried before I could do anything other than stand it up. so help on that would be great.

Sorry for rambaling...
S.M.O.G.

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:56 pm

It would be best if you showed a photo of your head, but it's fine if you don't want to, since this is the internet and all that jazz.

Oh and use hair wax instead of gel. Gel is lame.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Yeah, a picture would be more helpful, but I understand if you don't want to. Short hair... um, I'm not sure considering mine is past my waist. XD but I'm sure if you googled 'short, spiked hairstyles' you might find something you like. Then you'd just have to figure out how to do it. XD
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Return to Tutorials