Virus Help!

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Virus Help!

Postby 12praiseGOD » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:45 pm

:shake: Well, one of my computer's caught a virus and i was wondering if you guys know of any good things to get rid of the virus. It is really anyoning:bang:, it has even gotten into my registry. Thanks in advance!

God bless you guys!!!!:hug:
[color="Red"]If GOD brings you to it, He will bring you through it.- unknown.[SIZE="3"][color="Magenta"][color="Red"][/color][/color][/SIZE]:angel:[/color]

[color="Lime"][color="Lime"]"GOD isn't sitting far away with a magnifying glass, but HE is an ever present GOD" -unknown :thumb:

-meaning he is with us all the time.[/color][/color]

[color="Magenta"]"If you don't trust your wings, you'll be caught in the mountain."-myself:angel:

meaning- "If you don't trust GOD, you'll be caught in the problem."- myself[/color]

[color="Red"]@)}[/color][color="YellowGreen"]-'-,[/color]

[color="Red"]"The farthest distance between a problem and a solution, is the distance between your knees and the floor."- unknown.[/color]
12praiseGOD

Postby termyt » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:52 am

Assuming you have an anti-virus program already installed such as mcafee or norton or something, do you know the name of the virus? Even if they can not clean it out, they can usually identify it.

Google the name of the virus and you will undoubtedly find instructions for removing it. There are a number of programs available to help you clean up the registry and what-not, but you need to know if the particular method will work on the virus you have.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Sanderson » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:52 am

If you don't have an anti-virus program, I suggest either avast! or AVG. They are both free and great. avast! has a lot of options and customization, so for some people it can be confusing. AVG however is simple and works how it comes.
Sanderson

Return to Tutorials