My MP3

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

My MP3

Postby 12praiseGOD » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:07 pm

:?: Okay, I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I was wondering if any of you could help me with my MP3.

It is a Phillips GoGear and was working fine until the battery died. I decided to charge it and pluged it into the wall.

A few hours later I went back and got it and it was on and said full battery, however the controlls wouldn't respond....nothing no menu, no switching settings, anything!!!

I decided to let the battery run down or something so I left it on and it has now been about 24 hours and its stil on, not responding and at full battery...it won't even turn off!!! If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them!! Thanks in advance.:jump:
[color="Red"]If GOD brings you to it, He will bring you through it.- unknown.[SIZE="3"][color="Magenta"][color="Red"][/color][/color][/SIZE]:angel:[/color]

[color="Lime"][color="Lime"]"GOD isn't sitting far away with a magnifying glass, but HE is an ever present GOD" -unknown :thumb:

-meaning he is with us all the time.[/color][/color]

[color="Magenta"]"If you don't trust your wings, you'll be caught in the mountain."-myself:angel:

meaning- "If you don't trust GOD, you'll be caught in the problem."- myself[/color]

[color="Red"]@)}[/color][color="YellowGreen"]-'-,[/color]

[color="Red"]"The farthest distance between a problem and a solution, is the distance between your knees and the floor."- unknown.[/color]
12praiseGOD

Postby muskrat » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:03 am

If its still possible to hook up to a computer, I recommend copying everything just in case something goes wrong.

After that, you could try reinstalling the firmware/drivers. You could also contact the company for support.
muskrat

Return to Tutorials