Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaalp D:<

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaalp D:<

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:32 pm

I'm not sure if this an already been asked or if this is in the right spot (not sure why it wouldn't be), but.. how do I make an AMV o.o?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Sohma » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:35 pm

I have no idea, I think you use a program or something that you download. But I am no help, lol.
I would like to know how as well.
[SIZE="6"]ily.[/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]Genesis 27:4
"When you prepare the tasty food that I love, bring it to me, and I will eat. Then I will bless you before I die."[/SIZE]
Sohma

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:50 pm

Yay, I'm not the only one ^ ^

*Hugs Sohma* :hug: I have the Media Movie Maker, but have no clue to chop up clips and whatnot like that o.o I guess I should play around a bit.. I hope I don't make anything go KABOOM or anything like that :eh:
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby bakura_fan » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:32 pm

hmm. the clips should "chop" themselves. There is a tool to make them however you want. I havn't made an AMV in awhile. But I learned just by playing around with windows movie maker(which is what you're using right?). :) So, have fun! (if ya want to see some of mine, pm me and I'll give ya the link)
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:16 pm

Thank you, Bakura ^ ^
Tsukuyomi

Return to Tutorials