Chemistry is of the devil b/c God is not the author of confusion...

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Chemistry is of the devil b/c God is not the author of confusion...

Postby Sheenar » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:04 pm

Quick question: Is anyone good at inorganic Chemistry? We're currently doing electron configuration, ionization, etc. This class is kicking my tail....

Any takers?
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby ~darkelfgirl~ » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:07 pm

I have no help to offer, but I totally agree! Chemistry (well, high school) is murder, torture, something forged in the depths of hell. It also murdered my GPA.
[color=purple][font=Tahoma][color=royalblue]"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."--[/color]Isaiah 40:31
[/font]
[/color]
~darkelfgirl~

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:28 am

Doubleshadow is a Chem major. Try PMing her. XD
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:56 am

HAHAHA. You sound like my old science teacher, actually. She ALWAYS used to say that (referring to the thread's title). XD Well, minus the chemistry bit. She actually liked chemistry. XD

But yeah, no, I'm horrible at chemistry. Sorry. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Popsicle » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:35 pm

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Haha, I'm learing that stuff in Chemistry right now too. I could try and help if you have a question...just PM me.[/color] ;)
Popsicle

Postby ADXC » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:40 pm

Yep, Im taking Chemistry right now as well. I just know I bombed the last test. Im good at Electron Configuration, Orbital Notation, Isotopic Notation, Valence Electrons, Electron-dot notation(Or symbol), Significant digits, Scientific Notation, and Unit Analysis. But Im not good at facts, dates, and people like J.J. Thompson though.

I hate Chemistry also just so you know, man its just that one of those classes that prevent you from getting a A in.
ADXC

Postby Kamakazi » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:13 pm

There is nothing wrong with chemistry. I don;t get why you think it comes from hell. are you just kidding?
"I believe history will be kind to me... -Because I intend to write it."
-Pastor Judah Smith ( Generation Church)
My Website
Kamakazi

Return to Tutorials