Essay(s) Proofreaders...Pretty Please!

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Essay(s) Proofreaders...Pretty Please!

Postby RubyJewelStone » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:43 pm

I just came back from two huge five day out of town trips back to back and now I realized that I have a bunch of essays due REALLY soon.

I have one scholarship application that's due on September 30th and the Exchange Student Scholarship application due on October 2nd.

Not much time...:eh: (Spare me the lesson in the horror of postponing...)

Anywho, I would appreciate if some of you smarties would volunteer to proofread some of my stuff after I write it, since I think I'll run out of teachers to ask with all of these essays and essay-lettes.

I'd really appreciate it! After all, in such a rush, my grammar might be good, but my sense-making might go out the window or vice versa.

I'll PM it to you if you volunteer since I don't want to be accused of plagiarizing my own essay. :sweat:

Edit: Also, make sure your not afraid to admit if its just plain crap.
I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when he is silent.
~Author Unknown
RubyJewelStone

Postby SnoringFrog » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:36 am

I'd be willing to proofread something for you. Can't promise I'll be able to catch everything, but I'm pretty good with grammar and pnctuation and such, so I'll help as much as I can.
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Postby Esoteric » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:23 am

Likewise, I'm not an uber-grammarian (is that a word?) or anything, but I would be willing to proof read an essay (as long as its not 200 pages!) ;)
Esoteric

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:29 pm

Whoo! I'm always happy to proofread stuff. XD Let me know if you need anything! Also, for future essays, you can use the following thread to reference basic common grammatical errors:

http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=43869

Let me know if you need anything! :D
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby RubyJewelStone » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:14 pm

By the way, the deadline for the scholarship is 11:59 PM PST, September 30, 2007,
and the deadline for the Exchange program is that the application must be postmarked by October 2, 2007.
I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when he is silent.
~Author Unknown
RubyJewelStone

Return to Tutorials