Essay Emergency...

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Essay Emergency...

Postby RubyJewelStone » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:49 pm

***IT'S DUE APRIL 30***

I have the chance to go to a Leadership Camp in London, which is a pretty cool prospect. The application wasn't too exhausting, until I got to the essay part.

I'm going along my happy way I did not think it would be a problem until I popped out a 633 word draft of it in MSWord...without even an introduction or a conclusion!

...yeah..sounds good? Read the requirements...

ESSAY TOPIC
You have been selected to represent your city at an international meeting this summer. Since the other young adults attending this meeting will have very little knowledge about life in the United States, you have been asked to write a short essay about your community. The essay topic is "(fill in the name of your city)" my hometown. For this essay, you will have to share some things about your community, family and culture. Your essay must be typewritten, no more than 500 words and should include the following:

1. Brief overview about your town (city, suburban, ethnicity, population)
2. Short bio about yourself including your hobbies, cultural background
3. Any experiences you have in traveling both in/outside the United States

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ALL THAT IN ONLY 500 WORDS? :bang:

HELP ME...

I attached the essay and for the record don't let the filename fool you. It's an essay about Miami and somehow myself. I would of posted it in a quote, but I don't want to be accused of plagiarizing my own essay...>.<

By far, this might be the worse essay I have ever written in high school...It's ironic how the little 500 word essay is the one that kicks my bum...

I tried to preen it, but it's really starting to annoy me...

:?:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when he is silent.
~Author Unknown
RubyJewelStone

Postby Angel37 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:13 pm

Gotcha covered babe. I did some snipping and editing and got you down to 453. Just add some cute sentence about how much you love Miami or something at the end to conclude and you will be set!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Angel37

Postby RubyJewelStone » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:50 pm

Thank you, much!
I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when he is silent.
~Author Unknown
RubyJewelStone

Return to Tutorials