How do you change your username?

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

How do you change your username?

Postby Tigerchu » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:55 am

How do you go about it?
Have faith
-From somewhere in the Bible, and I agree with it

-God will only give you what you can take. He will not overwhelm you.
-From somewhere in the Bible

-Your faith becomes stronger when it's tested.
-I saw a Chinese guy with a cross on his restaurant desk in America. That's so cool. You can do that here. Not so much China.

I've recently been learning that I don't need to be "loud and pushy" to Evangelize; just living it out is enough witness. The problem was that I grew up around strong Evangelists (Korean Christians) and they were really into getting people involved and setting out to Evangelize, and me being a a yes-man (or yes woman) I was into trying to convert people.
I've been learning this lesson over the years, but have been trying to be pushy. Now I'm trying to ease off.
Tigerchu

Postby bigsleepj » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:54 am

You must render a service towards the Masters and your wish shall be granted, but beware the high price which is your soles forever (i.e. every shoe you buy will have to have its soles removed by the Masters).

Seriously, you must ask the Moderators, but just know that you can only do it once so choose wisely what your name will be.
bigsleepj

Postby Kaligraphic » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:15 am

pm Ashley with the subject line "name change" and the text "Please change my name to Garfunkel Von Schmier"

Ashley, of course, is a magical girl, so she'll know what name you really want.
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby K. Ayato » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:41 pm

Might also help to tack on a reason why you wish to change it.
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby Tigerchu » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:21 am

Thanks for replying:)!
Have faith

-I saw a Chinese guy with a cross on his restaurant desk in America. That's so cool. You can do that here. Not so much China.

I've recently been learning that I don't need to be "loud and pushy" to Evangelize; just living it out is enough witness. The problem was that I grew up around strong Evangelists (Korean Christians) and they were really into getting people involved and setting out to Evangelize, and me being a a yes-man (or yes woman) I was into trying to convert people.
I've been learning this lesson over the years, but have been trying to be pushy. Now I'm trying to ease off.
Tigerchu

Postby Kura Ookami » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:04 am

Why do you want to change your name and what do you want to change it to?

Be aware that you can only change your name once. :)
Absence is to love as wind is to a flame. It extinguishes the little, it ignites the great.

Life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been real life you would have have been instructed where to go and what to do.

When i argue with reality I lose.....But only 100% of the time.

Once you've decided on a course of action, only you can finish it. As long as you remember that, there's nothing you can't accomplish.
Kura Ookami

Postby Tigerchu » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:48 am

Hi Kura!

Well, maybe to something that would suit me better than "Tigerchu", like something... warrior like and Christian like maybe. But I might not change it if I can only do it once. I was also bored.
Have faith

Tigerchu

Postby Reba » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:37 pm

"Christsworrior4eva" Or "Christs_defendant" "Fight4Christ" Just givin yeah idea's ;)

[SIZE="1"]A blue, black shade of love.

Sent from above.

[align=center]My hands are tied to worlds
alone,
And this I know.
Your breath's like wine,
And just like clouds, my skin crawls.
It's so divine, the sky it glows with fields of light.
Did you know that I love you?
Come and lay with me.
I love you.
And all this day, I will love you.
You make me feel alive,
and I'll love you
Until the end of time.[/SIZE][/align]
Reba

Return to Tutorials