X

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

X

Postby wiggins » Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:05 am

Hi
I'm trying to create the title for a Christian Manga I want to make, but erm... is it possible to make an X that is more like a cross rotated to look like an "x"? :sweat:
Thanks!
Wiggins
Being a Christian makes me a different otaku; Being an otaku doesn't make me a different Christian!
wiggins

Postby Heaven's Cloud » Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:18 am

Uhh, I think it might be possible, maybe. Just rotate a little. I don't know. But one thing before you go on, there is a manga called X, but it's not Christian, just to tell you.
"So it begins" - Theodon, King of Rohan
Heaven's Cloud

Postby wiggins » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:21 am

It's not called X. it will be called XianS. X is just the only letter shaped weird. But how do you get a cross shaped picture that's just plain with nothing inside of outside of it?
Being a Christian makes me a different otaku; Being an otaku doesn't make me a different Christian!
wiggins

Postby Danyasaur » Sun Dec 21, 2003 3:05 pm

like this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Lochaber Axe » Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:19 pm

Actually, the Romans had different shapes of Crucifixes and not just the common T shaped ones. They sometimes used actual X shaped, where the criminal would die in a spread eagle position. I also believe that they sometimes use a more + shaped pattern too.

My two ruples.
Lochaber Axe

Postby Fsiphskilm » Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:05 pm

[quote="arch_an
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Return to Tutorials