[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Paint Shop Pro ;o; - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Paint Shop Pro ;o;

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Paint Shop Pro ;o;

Postby ShadowCat » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:54 pm

Does anyone know how to set PSP to make it pressure sensitive? ToT
ShadowCat

Postby CreatureArt » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:52 pm

Sorry, I could help if it was photoshop. Have you been using the software long?

Just from a blind guess the options for pressure sensitivity might be located in the options or preferences panel, or in brush options somewhere.... could depend on the type of tablet you're using, too.
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby termyt » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:18 pm

I'm not sure what is meant by pressure sensitivity, but what version are you using?

I use 6.02, but I mostly just putter around. The brushes have settings, though, for Hardness, Opacy, Desnity, and Step. Perhaps by playing around with those settings, you can get your desired affect?

If you can not see the tool options window, which, by default kind of floats around the screen on it's own, go to View -> Toolbars and make sure Tool Option Window is checked.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby ShadowCat » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:03 pm

I want to get it to respond to my tablet pc laptop o.o/
ShadowCat

Postby dyzzispell » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:03 pm

I think I found it! XD
You have to go to View -> Palettes -> Brush Variance
(Make sure you have the brush tool selected)
Every one of those options seems to have a choice - *Pressure
So change whichever properties you want to be pressure-sensitive, and that should work. You probably want to change at least Opacity and Size.
Hope that helps! (My version is 8, I hope this will still work if you have a different version.)
In Christ,
Dyzzi

Also on Smackjeeves
"Work In Progress" Facebook Fan Page
My DeviantART

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men..." - Colossians 3:23 NIV
dyzzispell

Postby ShadowCat » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:09 pm

I've tried that one o.o/....Is there some kind of settings my laptop should be at for it to work? ._.
ShadowCat

Postby mechana2015 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:12 pm

ooohhh
Tablet PC...
I do not believe that most tablet laptops are actually built to be pressure sensitive, as it's not what they were designed/programmed for.

THAT BEING SAID...

http://www.wacom.com/tabletpc/index.cfm
seems to imply that with a wacom stylus that CERTAIN tablet PCs are designed with Wacom componants and there is a Tablet PC driver here.>>http://www.wacom.com/tabletpc/driver.cfm, but I'm not sure how well it'll work and if it will add the pressure sensitivity that you desire.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby ShadowCat » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:46 pm

I do have a pressure sensitive stylus pen with it. So far, i know it has pretty good pressure because of a simple painting program it comes with o.o/
ShadowCat

Postby dyzzispell » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:00 am

Sorry about that - I know less than nothing about laptops, let alone tablet PCs... I guess it must be in one of the computer's own setup settings then, I really don't know.
In Christ,
Dyzzi

Also on Smackjeeves
"Work In Progress" Facebook Fan Page
My DeviantART

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men..." - Colossians 3:23 NIV
dyzzispell

Return to Tutorials