Help!

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Help!

Postby faithfighter » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:26 am

I can't figure out how to put a picture in my sig can some one help me? :?:
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby Kawaiikneko » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:29 am

hee wrong section, but ok. first upload the pic to someplace like http://www.photobucket.com then post the code into your sig that looks like [img]lots%20of%20words%20ect[/img]
Kawaiikneko

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:40 am

1)click User Cp at the top of the page (under the affiliates banner)
2)click "edit signature on the left side of the page.
3)go to "http://photobucket.com". Now, use the browse button and find the image you want to put in your sig. Host it, and then copy the address of the image.
4)go back to the "edit signature" and put the image location inbetween these tags [img*][/img*] just take out the astericks.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby faithfighter » Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:06 pm

Thanks Ill try that
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby Ashley » Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:12 pm

Should have been deleted, but I'm feeling gracious. PLEASE post in the right forums!
Ashley

Postby faithfighter » Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:19 pm

Sorry still kind of new to this sort of thing
faithfighter

Postby Riku777 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:24 am

make sure your pictures a jpeg or a gif or somethinmg of the like.
Eg: (I'm stealing kawaiikneko's sig pic for a moment :P) so to have a pic look like this Image

do this [img*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/kawaiikneko/KHsigjpg.jpg[/img*] again without the astericks.
Adopted by Sammy-chu ^-^ *Wishes Sam*ron would come and visit sometimes*

Proud Owner of a limited edition Kaemmerite (AKA Nate) Plushi!!!

Mary had a little lamb.... AND THEN I ATE IT >:D BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :evil:
Locke wrote:When life gives you lemons, make it into a blog and get comments. =/

Nate wrote:[color=black]Screw TNT: CAA Knows Drama.
[/color]
[color=#ffa500]"Thank you for killing this thread...
dragging it's poor comatose body into
the freeway....and allowing the trucks
of rabbits trails of offtopicness drive it
into the pavement. Please, feel free to
spit on it's skid mark remains.
You monster."
-Ark

[/color]
(\_/)
(O.o) Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig
[color=lime](> <) Help Him Achieve World Domination... [/color]Or I'll eat you, all up. Mwahahahahaha
@_@All my base are belong to bunny@_@
[color=mediumturquoise]猿]
Riku777

Location: Where we live in Igloos, it's below freezing ALL the time and where we talk about the Hockey Lockout

Postby Zayn » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:51 pm

maybe its just me but when i do it that way it just comes up like a text link
as you can see below
Zayn

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:45 am

Hmm... hopefully it didn't take her 2 years to work out how to do it. (lol)
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Mithrandir » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:01 am

Zayn wrote:
maybe its just me but when i do it that way it just comes up like a text link
as you can see below

The original post took place so long ago that this board no longer has the ability to do sig pics. Back when we only had a few people on, it wasn't that big a thing. Now, though, we're getting to the point that signature pictures will really churn through the available bandwidth and make it next to impossible for the content to show up.
Mithrandir

Return to Tutorials