[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
How do you create a trailer? - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

How do you create a trailer?

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

How do you create a movie style preview/trailer?

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:49 pm

I want to make a short Flash trailer for a book I'm writing and I don't have a clue how to do it (the trailer, not to bad with Flash). I was wondering if anyone (preferably someone who is interested in Media Studies) knows of any tips that could help me?
I want it to have a bit of action and some slower bits to, but something to attract the viewer to eventually read my book.

Thanks!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Return to Tutorials