[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
How do you draw anime hands? - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

How do you draw anime hands?

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

How do you draw anime hands?

Postby The Shadow » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:32 pm

how do you draw anime hands??????
does any body know a sight to help??????
....................you may laugh at my age but we'll see everytyhing at judgment ................
((((((((((((but the candle burns alone, it guides us saftely home.-ZAO)))))))))))))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but i will leave my mark in this world<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------:angel: X FROM THE SHADOW X :angel:------------------------------
The Shadow

Postby Madeline » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:28 pm

I draw them in all kinds of ways. The most common and easiest way I know is to draw a rectangle, then a smaller rectangle next to that for the thumb, and then another one on top of the first for the fingers, then seperate it into four columns and go from there. The index finger is the second tallest, the middle is the tallest, the ring finger is the third tallest, and the pinky is the smallest. Use your own hand for a reference when drawing different poses. That's just what I do. ^^;;
Most how-to-draw-manga books have a tutorial on hands in them. You can find them at most Borders/Barnes & Nobles.
Madeline

Return to Tutorials