[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Help with GIMP - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Help with GIMP

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Help with GIMP

Postby Doubleshadow » Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:11 pm

I need to load my wallpapers directly from GIMP because MS Paint keeps pixelating them when I save them. I saved a wallpaper, but now I can't find it to load it. It's like it's saved in GIMPs imagination. If anyone has had a similiar problem and might know what's happening, please drop me a line.
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby madphilb » Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:45 pm

There are two settings for saving files, one is to save by extension (you have to supply an extension so it knows what format to store it in), if you've not been doing that you'll have files without any extension on them... otherwise you'll need to set the file type (you may still have to supply the extension, but it should add them).

The file dialogue should have the current directory in it, look closely at what's in them (the dialogues are a bit different from the normal Windows ones, but they work well enough).

I'll have to fire up the GIMP tomorrow when I have more time and see if I can make a better connection for you.
PHIL

Member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone!! Join the fight!!
madphilb

Return to Tutorials