Why is my PM inbox say I have 252 saved messages when I only have 52?

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Why is my PM inbox say I have 252 saved messages when I only have 52?

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:44 am

Okay, I have 52 messages, but it says I have 252 saved messages. What does that mean and how the heck do I clean out my saved messages?
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby CDLviking » Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:04 am

I think it saves your sent messages also. Do you send PMs a lot?
CDLviking

Postby Destroyer2000 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:24 am

Yeah, it saves the Sent Messages. To clean them out, just click where it says, "Click All" on the side, then at the drop down menu, choose what you would like to do, and press the button.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:15 am

Well, yeah, over six months I've sent alot. Hmm. . .
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Madeline » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:22 am

You just click on the thing that says "saved messages" and then delete it like everything else ^^ It's on the little menu to the left
Madeline

Postby Mangafanatic » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:30 am

My inbox is offically clean! Yeeehaw!

Mangafanatic

Postby Madeline » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:24 am

That's great! ^_^ *hugs mangafanatic*
Madeline

Return to Tutorials