Male Torso Tutorial?

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Male Torso Tutorial?

Postby Dragon Master » Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:10 pm

Mods delete this if you think this will become inappropriate but I'm trying to draw a shirtless guy, actually hes not human but still he has the same torso lay out as a human but I can't seem to get it to look right, does some one know of an appropriate website that could give me a good tutorial or something? Thanks in Advance!
I like hitting things :lickbash:
Dragon Master

Postby Retten » Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:02 pm

Hey I'll pm you with a link
(absolutely nothing explicit shown though it is a full body drawing and I don't want to offend anyone *I really don't think it would but it's better to be safe)

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby Dragon Master » Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:38 pm

Thanks but...I can barely see the torso... :sweat: and I would prefer anything that even represents body parts not be in the picture or at least have them covered up, thanks!
I like hitting things :lickbash:
Dragon Master

Postby Retten » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:01 am

Dragon Master wrote:Thanks but...I can barely see the torso... :sweat: and I would prefer anything that even represents body parts not be in the picture or at least have them covered up, thanks!

??? I am confused lol you can barley see the torso of what? I think I understand what you mean by body parts covered up and If I am correct then yeah in the link I sent you they are non existent. I mean he has a head, legs, arms, and chest of course but that's it. Plus its a drawing not a photo if that's what you thought.

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Return to Tutorials