Welcome to Seigemore High

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Welcome to Seigemore High

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:14 am

The students of Seigemore Highschool were all gathered in the gym when it happened; the doors slammed shut and locked themselves, the windows were barred, and once collapsible material had become harder than rock. They were trapped inside the school.
Stranger yet, an army of metal men have surrounded the school ad are constantly trying to break in.
Even weirder than that is that the old Proffeser Fallover and the rest of the teachers have not been seen since the lockdown.
The students don't know what's going on. All they know is they are trapped by an enemy that will not hesitate to kill them. Desperate to escape, can they survive this strange ordeal?

Character Sheet: max of 2
Name:
Description: please include age and height.
Weapon: no swords or guns. You can use old pipes, pencils, dodgeballs, and whatever else one may find in a school building.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Re: Welcome to Seigemore High

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:28 am

Name:Athena Spire
Description: 17, 5'7" Image
Weapon: a long, old fashioned poker which she found in storage

Name: Rowan Cliff
Description: 18, 6', Image
Weapon: spool of thread and a needle. When not using those, a pot, pepper, and whatever that stuff used to make the cafeteria meatloaf is.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby Mullet Death » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:48 am

Zorodoa Roro

Description: 17, 7'2" A stoic, tall, slender, handsome punk of a guy, with short, spiky pink hair and earrings.
Weapon: Three triple-wielded very sharp pencils. Always keeps a sharpener handy.

Sandy Vasquez

Description:17, 5'6" Long, silky red hair, glasses, and a nervous bookworm disposition (most of the time.)

Weapon: Keeps a bag stuffed full of scissors for ammo.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:52 pm

Looks good Mullet. Welcome to Seigemore High!

Wolfsong

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:29 pm

Name: June Higgins
Description: 18 years old, 5'9", frizzy light brown hair, dark eyes that are always squinted, straight nose, small mouth, freckled light brown skin, curvy.
Weapon: wooden mop (with sharpened edge)
She flips the mop upside down and talks to it when no one's around

Name: Ephraim Holly
Description: 14 years old, 5'5" - short black hair, grey eyes, roman-ish nose, long mouth, olive skin, on the scrawny side.
Weapon: a box cutter
He's cut himself with it more than anything else
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:14 pm

Accepted AM, though I fear your guys will do more damage to us then to the enemy XD
I'm going to wait a little longer to see if the others I invited join up, and we'll start on Sunday.
Can't wait!

Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:52 pm

And so it begins.
Welcome to Seigemore Highschool

Gasping, Athena rushed towards the school doors, the front ones. She looked winded, as if she'd been running for a long time. She had been, and aith good reason.
Fumbling, her hands managed to grasp the handle, which clattered as it refused to turn.
"Its locked!" she gasped, releasing it. "Every single door of this building is locked!"
"They're still there!" Some student shouted. "Those...those metal men! They're coming for the doors!"
"How did this happen?" Athena wondered fearfully. "When did things get so messed up?"

A Few Hours Earlier...
Athena was waiting in the gym, where she and the rest of the students had been told to go to await a special announcement. She had stood with several friends of hers, waiting. Then, suddenly, there were strange sounds in the walls, which appeared to be moving. The windows were coated over with some strange substance, and there was the sound of doors locking.
No one had moved at first, no one was sure what to make of it. Then, slowly, as people got bored, everyone started exploring. The walls and windows were now some odd, rock-hard substance, and all the outside doors were locked. Fortunately the gym was connected to the main building, so they could reach the other rooms, but they were completely unable to get outside.
Then someone looked out the back door window...and saw them.
Strange men walking towards the school with a robot-like movement, a dark metallic black all over. Some were bare-handed, while others carried various tools and weapons, guns included. The entire student body was in an uproar.
And trapped. Thoroughly and utterly trapped.

"Everyone calm down!"
She glanced over to see some guy standing on a chair, shouting at those passing. She recognized him as Rowan Cliff, though she didn't know him personally.
"Look, we don't have a way out, so we're gonna have to make one. Until then, we're gonna fight back!" He leapt down, walking over towards one of the classrooms. "Arm yourselves, even if its just a pencil! And there's bound to be more around to use, like a broom or such. And heaven knows what can be used from the gym...get creative!" and he disappeared.
Athena thought, "That's perhaps one of the worst pep speeches ever." Still, she decided the heart was smart and went looking for something she could use. The storage closet always had something interesting in it...she went there first.
There was a bunch of boxes, filled with supplies and new things. And in the back were things no one ever used anymore. She didn't like large, awkward things like brooms, and baseball bats seemed just too light under the circumstances. So she went to the back, where the old drama club stuff was dumped.
Pushing aside some old costumes, she found a props bin. After rummaging around in there, she found an old-fashioned poker, nice and hefty and not too heavy. Smiling, she hefted it experimentally, nodding to herself.
"This'll do," she murmured. Hearing rummaging behind her, she turned to see one of her friends behind her. "Ally!" she said. "There's a lot of stuff we can use here!"
"Yes," Ally said, grinning. "I used to love this club, ya know." She dove into the bin with a cheery expression. Athena stared at her, surprised how she could be so cheerful. Then again, this bin did have memories for her. Maybe...eh.
"What's everyone doing?" Athena asked.
"What Rowan said, finding ways to arm ourselves. Though a lot of the boys went to the cafeteria." Ally looked disgusted.
Athena sighed, hefting her poker again. "Lets go make some rule and order."

Rowan glanced around, watching the students get to work. Sure they were still afraid and worried, but at least they were doing something purposeful now. How they were going to get out of this mess was beyond him. Still, as he told them, arming themselves was a good start. So he started looking for what he could possibly use.
In the end, he wound up in the cafeteria, a spool of thread and a couple needles tucked in his pocket. Several kids, boys in particular, who'd spotted him pocket those had looked at him strangely, but he'd just smiled and kept going. He found a lot of others in the kitchen, rummaging through utensils and things. He reached over someone's shoulder to grab the pepper shaker, and decided that would work for now.
Eventually, he found the broadcasting room, and went to looking for the mic.
"Hey everyone, its Rowan again," he said, his voice projected over the loudspeakers connected all over the school. "We're going to have to plan for the coming siege. Meet up at the hallway when you're all finished so we can discuss things."
As he put the mic away, he thought about what he'd said. Siege..."Siegemore High," he said softly. "Like a bad pun..." He turned and left the room.

OOC- seems a little wooden now that I look at it. Sorry guys :sniffle:

Wolfsong

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:51 am

Ephraim wandered around the school, slightly dazed. "This can't be real," he thought, "robots don't attack schools. I'm dreaming." And so he wandered aimlessly, often run into by panicking students searching for some kind of defense. One of these students rammed into him so hard they both fell over. "Oh," she said, picking herself up, "sorry." She sounded annoyed. "What are you doing just standing there anyway? Don't you need something to defend yourself? Gosh." He recognized her as one of the seniors, named June. She thought he was a freshman, but didn't know his name. She walked away about 50 feet, then looked back. Ephraim was standing there, looking small and forlorn, blinking drowsily. She growled angrily, ran back, grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him with her. "Dangit! I don't need to babysit him right now. I'll just give him to the next person." They quickly made their way to the storage closet. During the trip, June came across a dirty mop lying under a table, and picked it up. She also handed Ephraim a fire extinguisher, which he took without saying anything. When they came to the storage closet, she saw two girls digging through stuff. "Okay," she said the boy, "stick with them now, okay?" She pushed him gently towards them. "Good luck, buddy." Then she sprinted off towards the cafeteria, looking for a knife to sharpen her mop.

Ephraim knew these girls. One was Athena. The other was... "Ashley?" He thought. "No... Amy. No... I don't know." He cleared his throat. "Um... hi. Can I join you?"
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:45 pm

Athena glanced back, surprised by the timid voice behind her. She sae a kid she recognized, though she had to work to remember his name, much to her embarrassment. She usually remembered these things.
"Ephraim. Certainly, you're welcome to stay with us." She hefted her poker one more time. "You got what you need Ally?"
"Yep!" Ally grinned at her, then smiled at Ephraim. "Are you ready?"
"He better be," Athena said, though it was gentle. "Come, lets go."

Rowan watched the teens start pooling in. Some still looked afraid, others started to have a sense of purpose I their faces. He felt glad for them though he still feared for their chances.
"Everyone gather, a meeting in minutes! Let's go people! He shouted, waving to try and gather people in.

Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:44 am

Name: Marie La Fey
Description: 15 years old, 5'3, a titian blonde with an array of freckles on her fair skin, almond shaped green eyes, full lips, a curvy/petite build.
Weapon: a staple gun. She couldn't find much better.

Name: Jonah Moore
Description: 16 years old, 5'8, a quick tempered, shaggy haired, redhead, a splash of freckles on his face, with big brown eyes, aswell as lean.
Weapon: A plunger with the end all splinted. (I had to. XD) he was desperate.

How's this Wolfie?
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:17 pm

Looks great Koneko! Start whenever you're ready!

Wolfsong

Postby Mullet Death » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:09 am

Roro tried to ignore the hustle and bustle around him as he headed in the direction of the library, his book bag slung casually over one shoulder and a bored scowl on his face. What a pain, he thought, and he meant that everything was a pain. He didn't know or care what this robot business was about. He didn't especially care about this Rowan dude with his dramatic announcements and "meetings" either. But if he couldn't get out of here, then he'd make the best of it and take a nap. As he turned the corner beside the library doors a relatively tiny figure slammed into him. He wouldn't have noticed at first, save for the explosion of books, papers, and scissors falling as her face ended up in his sturdy chest. She mumbled "Gyah, sorry" as she pushed her glasses back up her nose and looked up past his chest into his face for a moment.

---

Roro looked down at Sandy with a disinterested, scary expression and let out a "Huunh?" as if an upstart were picking a fight with a mobster. Sandy quickly realized she was holding onto him after almost falling back on her butt. She blushed a little and pushed herself away from him, shuffling things back into her bags with some more apologetic mumblings.

--

Roro just stared at her for a moment with that same old bored expression, though from where he was standing, he wasn't especially being rude. Isn't this chick in my class? he thought. What was her name again? "Eh, whatever," he said to himself as the redhead hurried off with her stuff. He walked into the deserted library, threw his bag down in the lounge area, and took out three sharpened pencils. He sat them on the table next to him, just in case, and leaned back into his chair. He ignored the world and was asleep in minutes.

--

Sandy reached the gathering crowd in the halls around Rowan, still a little flustered from running into Roro. She inched into the back of the crowd where several girls were chatting about what might happen to them, some of whom looked terrified by their thoughts, while others acted as if this was some kind of movie set. Sandy...didn't know what to think. But she would fight if she had to, same as anyone else. She recognized Marie, Ally, and...Athena, wasn't it? nearby. "Oh...hey, guys" she said, pushing up her smudged glasses once again. She really needed these refitted.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:43 pm

OOC - Sorry for being absent guys, I made the mistake of joining Nano, which is taking up the rest of my writing time XD But I'm throwing this here to let you all know this thing is still going. Wish me luck everyone XD

Athena glanced back when someone said hi. Who was this person? She found herself wishing she'd paid more attention to the names of her classmates.
"Um, hey," she said, smiling awkwardly. Before she could say more, Rowan climbed on a desk and stood.
"Okay people, are we all here?" he glanced around, then shrugged. "Well, I hope we all have a weapon or something that'll work for us...Anyways! Okay, so we're under siege, which means there are a few solid procedures we should follow. First off, someone needs to check the cafeteria and storage, check our stocks. We'll need food, and we'll need to ration it. I only hope its edible," he added wryly. "Second, we need patrols, and people to take shifts, particularly through the night. I've posted a list on the billboard there," he pointed to the wall, where a particularly large list now hung. Athena wondered how she missed that. "There are time slots there from nine to midnight to early morning, and the afternoon. I get that they won't be preferred times for everyone, but this is an emergency people. We need to all pull together and get uncomfortable if we're gonna make it against whatever the heck's happened out there. Thirdly, we need an alarm system, something to let us know when those things are coming."
A loud pounding rocked the front gates, and a loud collective gasp erupted from the students. All went deadly quiet, and all listened. The pounding went a few minutes longer, then stopped. Rowan breathed out.
"Right. As for the rest, our job is to find the teachers, who I swear I saw before everything went to heck, and find a way out of this place. Now, I need volunteers for the night shifts. Any takers, please find your time slots on the list and sign." Leaping off the desk, he walked over and wrote his name under the 3:00am shift. Turning, he grinned at the others.
"We can do this."

Athena, scowling, turned, grabbed Ephraim by the sleeve - she had agreed to let him stay with her - and stated for the door. Amy stared at her, then followed. "Hey, where are you going?" she asked.
"To find a way out. I've no time to waste on Rowan's speeches," she muttered. Amy nodded slowly.
"I'm with you then. How about you Ephraim?" she asked.

Wolfsong

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying