Genesis: Book 1- Multitude of Slanders

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby FreddyCast » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:13 pm

In the realm of Eternity, the heavenly host celebrates the completion of Yahuwah’s Creation. As all the sons of God cheer, The Creator speaks in a powerful and thunderous voice like that of a thousand waterfalls:

MY SONS, ALL OF CREATION IS GOOD BEFORE MY EYES. AND I HAVE MADE MAN, WHOM I CHERISH WITH ALL MY HEART, A LITTLE LOWER THAN YOU. I HAVE CROWNED HIM WITH GLORY AND HONOR. AND HAVE MADE HIM TO HAVE DOMINION OVER THE WORKS OF MY HANDS, PUTTING ALL THINGS ON EARTH UNDER HIS FEET.
THEREFORE, A NEW DECREE I MAKE. I CHARGE YOU, MY SONS, TO BE SERVANTS OF MAN; TO CARE FOR HIS NEEDS AND KEEP HIM IN MY WAYS.
AND TO EOSPHOROS, I CHARGE YOU AS GUARDIAN OF THE GARDEN OF EDEN. SERVE THE MAN AND WOMAN WELL, MY SON.

All the saints shout, “Glory be to Yahuwah Almighty”. Yet, within the minds of some of these saints, seeds of doubts will arise because of one being in particular who has vowed within himself to change the course of Eternity. Who among the sons of God will choose to follow this Renegade? And who among them will choose to stand for their Creator and for their fellow brother, Man?

Setting: The infinite expanse of Heaven, full of wonders and beauty beyond imagining. Some of the most frequented places are: the Congregation of hosts situated in the northern most part of the Universe amongst the stars, the training grounds of the heavenly armies, the Golden City of Yahuwah, the Throne of Yahuwah, Earth, and the Garden of Eden.

The Story revolves around the infighting between the saints (i.e. angels) over this new decree resulting from the one instigating all this conflict through his many slanders. The end of this first book will culminate in a war the likes of which has never been seen.

The limit is 3 characters per players, just so people don’t get too overwhelmed. You’re allowed to have side characters for the sake of the story, but they shouldn’t be your main characters.

This is my first time trying this out. So please forgive my newbieness. Hopefully we can get some people to join in.

Character Sheets

Name: (I leave it to the player if he/she wants to play as an original angel or an established angel, i.e. Michael, Gabriel, etc.)

Gender: (this is purely for appearance only, angels don’t have genders)

Appearance: (Angels can actually be anything really. They don’t have to have wings nor do they have to be human-looking. They can be elementals, animals or a mix of animals as well. The four living creatures in Revelation is an example of that.)

Powers:

History:

My character:

Name: Heosphoros (aka Heylel; aka Lucifer)

Appearance:

Power: All elements and skilled in all manners of weaponry, but mostly sticks to his broadsword.

History: The highest of all of Yahuwah’s Creation. He is the Leader of Yahuwah’s worship choir, Commander of a third of the heavenly host, and Gaurdian of the Garden of Eden. Overtaken by his pride, he views Yahuwah's new decree with utter disdain and inwardly loathes Man. Therefore, He seeks to follow his own path and convince many to follow him.

Name: Michael

Appearance:
link

Powers: Unparalleled in strength and unequaled in combat amongst the sons of God

History: The highest of the Seraphim (second only to Eosphoros), Supreme Commander of 2/3 of the armies of Yahuwah, and Protector of God’s Creation. He is the humblest of the sons of God and has an unending loyalty to Yahuwah. Both he and Eosphoros have a strong friendship and love to compete with each other. He views Man with wonder and delight in his heart, as he sees a bit of himself in Man.

Name: Seraphiel

Appearance:
link

Powers: Divine light and fire, has the power to silence a person, can take on the form of an eagle, and is a master at long range combat.

History: One of the highest and most illustrious of the Burning Ones (Seraphim) and is one of 7 judges of angels. She presides over the affairs of the angels in the Congregation of Hosts and teaches the angels to sing songs that glorify Yahuwah. A close companion of both Michael and Heosphoros. She's not sure of what to think of Yahuwah's new decree, but obeys nonetheless.

Alright, let’s have some fun, some drama, some tears shed, and some gummy bears :P mmmmm
Last edited by FreddyCast on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ImageHebrews 13:2 Do not forget/neglect to entertain (show hospitality to) strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.
My Manga Story "The Fallen Rise"
GOD'S CREATION, THE FALL OF LUCIFER, & THE RISE OF THE MESSIAH Enter my Channel if you dare
ROMAN CATHOLIC MARIOLATRY Series
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Location: Under Kris-tina's bed or hiding in Wolfsong's tree (you can't find me)

Re: Genesis: Book 1- Multitude of Slanders

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:34 am

So, just to be sure I've got this straight, you're basically making an rpg out of the Angels' rebellion?
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby FreddyCast » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:39 am

Wolfsong wrote:So, just to be sure I've got this straight, you're basically making an rpg out of the Angels' rebellion?

More like the prologue/prequel to Eosphoros' rebellion.
ImageHebrews 13:2 Do not forget/neglect to entertain (show hospitality to) strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.
GOD'S CREATION, THE FALL OF LUCIFER, & THE RISE OF THE MESSIAH Enter my Channel if you dare
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Location: Under Kris-tina's bed or hiding in Wolfsong's tree (you can't find me)

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:28 pm

I shall give this a go.

Name: Amund
Appearance: Image
Powers: He is clever in that he can manipulate the emotions of a given person to a certain degree, which can have effects either great or disastrous.
History: One of the angels in charge of protecting the earth. However, he finds himself chaffing at the thought of serving lesser creatures, and wishes dominance.

Name: Karael
Appearance: Image
Powers: The ability to control the element of life, is strengthened by the love and care shown by others.
History: Filled with love for Man, she does to her best to watch for evils that may surround him.

Actually, these are characters from my story, so...hope that's okay. If not, I can change them. I just thought it might be fun to try out. Let me know if they work.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby FreddyCast » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:04 pm

I approve of your characters, Wolfy :)
Though what do you mean that these characters are from your own story? Just curious.
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Postby FreddyCast » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:00 pm

It seems no one else is joining. Maybe people are just unsure about this rpg. So I'll just post a chapter I wrote a long time ago. The setting and story is similar to what this rpg intends to be, but this chapter is not and will not be a part of this rpg. It is only meant to give the players/future players a sense of how the rpg might play out. So enjoy this read. :)

Beginnings: The Fall of Lucifer

Setting: On Earth at the entrance to the Garden of Eden. Michael arrives to meet with Lucifer who is the Guardian of the Garden and an argument arises.

Michael: Brother, what are you saying?

Lucifer: YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I’M SAYING. (He closes his eyes and takes a breath to calm down. Then he opens his eyes with an intense and wrathful gaze towards Michael) I will not prostrate myself to the ground before Man. I will not lower my throne beneath all of the sons of the Father, especially not for Man. I will not sit upon this mount of dirt on the lowest part of the Earth. I will not descend underneath these clouds of the sky. I will not be like YOU, MICHAEL, a....(He hesitates to say the words)...servant to Man.

Michael: Lucifer, our Father warned you not to be led astray by your own wisdom nor be lost in your own beauty. You must turn away from such thoughts, brother, and ask our Father for forgiveness. He will show you mercy for this offense.

Lucifer: Go quickly Michael, before my wrath consumes you. Tell our Father that I won’t obey his command and that I am coming, but I won’t be alone.

Michael: I don’t understand, brother, you were given everything, why then are you risking it all over this.

Lucifer: This is your last warning, Michael. Leave...Now. (Michael sees a group of angels coming to Lucifer’s side and reluctantly leaves to inform the Father of Lucifer’s disobedience)

(At the Front Gate to the City of God, a multitude of angels come marching in with Lucifer leading them)

Cayla (angelic name hidden) watching from a high place: What is going on? Why are so many angels entering the city and being led by Lucifer.

Lee El: There is something wrong with this. I’ve heard rumors within the ranks of our brothers about talks of discontent for Our Father’s rule. Is Lucifer really leading a revolt against our Father?

Cayla: But that’s unthinkable. What should we do?

Azalia (angelic name hidden): Isn’t it obvious, sister, if what Lee El says is true, we must take a stand.

Iva (angelic name hidden): As servants of our Father we must be at his side.

Elinor (angelic name hidden): But how could Lucifer do this? Is he not supposed to be an example to us all?

Elizabeth (angelic name hidden): All of the angels under his command are following him. They’re going straight to our Father’s Throne.

Lilian (angelic name hidden): Then there is no time to waste. We must go to Michael now, he’s rallying the hosts of Heaven.

Cayla: Come on Lee El. We have to go before it’s too....

(The Voice of God is heard throughout all of Heaven)

God: COME, MY SONS, AND PRESENT YOURSELVES BEFORE ME IN MY TEMPLE AND GATHER AROUND MY THRONE.

Lee El: Our Father calls us, but this is dangerous. Lucifer should not get so close to our Father.

(Lucifer arrives at the Doors to God’s Temple. Shemyael is there with his long staff of Light guarding the doors.)

Shemyael: Lucifer, what is the meaning of this? I’ve heard from Michael of your disobedience to our Father’s command. He is with our Father now, telling Him what you have said in your heart.

Lucifer: Let us pass Shemyael, (Lucifer smiles sinisterly), our Father calls us.

Shemyael: I see evil in you, brother. Why? Why, are you doing this? Are you not the left hand of our Father? Why does God’s Left Hand rebel?

Lucifer: “Why” you ask. You know why. Join me Shemyael, you and I are akin. You know this new command of God is unjust.

Shemyael: Join you? No! And I am nothing like you. What my Father sees, I see. And what I see is deception and lies.

Lucifer: Are you sure? Or is our Father making you see what He wants you to see.

Shemyael: Look at you, you have it all, Beauty, Wisdom, Power. All the sons of the Father look up to you. A third of the hosts of heaven are under your command. You even lead all the angels in praise and worship. You were anointed Gaurdian of Heaven and Earth. Is this not enough for you?

Lucifer, with an evil gaze: .............Step...Aside...Brother.

(Shemyael, filled with wrath towards Lucifer, begins to shine brightly with fire and his long staff starts to shine brightly as well with the tip of the staff turning into a spear point of light. Yet, Lucifer is unphased by Shemyael’s anger, but instead grins as if he welcomes Shemyael’s fury. However, God’s voice interrupts.)

God: Shemyael, do not let your anger control you. Let him pass. I will have words with Lucifer. All of my sons must enter my Temple. (Shemyael calms down and let’s Lucifer and his company pass. As Lucifer walks passed by Shemyael, he says...)

Lucifer: You’re closer to me than you think Shemyael. Hehehehe (Shemyael is worried over Lucifer’s words)

(After Lucifer’s company enters, Lee El’s company enters as well. One of Lee El’s company, Amiel, sees Shemyael troubled in his mind)

Amiel: Shemyael, what is wrong my brother? (As she gets close to Shemyael, she stops and her eyes glow and she begins to speak as if she’s in a trance)

Amiel: DECIDE WHO YOU ARE. CARRY HIS NAME OR CARRY ARROGANCE. ARE YOU HIS ALONE OR ARE YOU SAMYAZA. YOU ARE.........(the end of the message is heard only by Shemyael. Amiel’s trance ends and acts as if nothing happened)

Amiel: What’s wrong brother, I see fear in your eyes.

Shemyael: N..nothing, sister. I..it’s nothing...really.

Amiel: No, there is something wrong...but you won’t tell me. Come with me inside our Father’s Temple and be comforted by His Presence.

Shemyael: Y..yes. You’re right.

(All the angels of God enter the Throne of God, and it is an ocean of angels gathered around God’s throne such that the hosts of Heaven cannot be numbered)(On the Throne a Light shines with the brilliance of many suns and a Human figure with a Crown can be seen sitting down on the Throne. His face is hidden behind an incomparable Light. God speaks...)

God: Those whom I have appointed leaders over my hosts, come closer before me and cover yourselves with your wings, for you are in the Holiest of Holies.

(The leaders of God’s armies present themselves and kneel before God. And they are Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Lee El, Shemyael, and Lucifer. All 7 cover themselves by putting their wings in front of them. Their wings are three times their size and are transparent so that they may see God while covering themselves from God’s Glory)

God: Stand Lucifer, son of the morning, and come closer. (Lucifer does so) Why is it that I find unrighteousness in your heart and refuse to obey my decree?

link

Lucifer: I am Lucifer, the Bright and Morning Star. All see my beauty and behold my splendor. It is far beneath me to be servant to that inferior being that you call Man. Is he not lower than us sons of the Mighty? Why then have you proclaimed this pathetic and weak human your Crowned Creation, covered with glory and honor, giving him dominion over the works of your Hands and putting everything under his feet? Is your purpose then to make us subject to this worthless creature, we who are higher than Man? Will you make Man our Judge? NO, I will not permit Man to be my Judge nor will I be subservient to that weakling. I and my angels will not obey your command. Instead, I will take away his dominion and make it my own. All the kingdoms of the world will be in my hands and their glory shall be mine. I will be the God of Man’s world and Man will bow down and worship me. For, I am the swiftest, I am the strongest, and I am the wisest of all your sons. Who is like me? And who is able to wage war against me? I should be the one to sit in the Temple of God as God, proclaiming to everyone that I am God.

(All the angels are astonished at Lucifer’s blasphemies and there is a short silence. Then God responds)

God: Foolish and rebellious creature, you were the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, My Garden. You were clothed with every precious stone and covered in gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created. You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, till iniquity was found in you. By the abundance of your slanders, you have become filled with violence within, And you have sinned;
You, O Boastful One, have put upon yourself a huge burden, vowing to be just like Me and threatening to ascend your throne above mine. Come then, you wicked and ungrateful cherub, make real your foolish threat by removing your covering wings and confronting me face to face.

(Lucifer, knowing that he would be consumed by God’s Glory if he confronted God face to face, is humiliated. He therefore responds)

Lucifer: I and my angels will not serve Man, nor will we serve you anymore. Instead, we will serve ourselves. We are free from your rule. Therefore, we will take what is rightfully ours.

(Lucifer stretches out his right hand to the side and a sword of light and fire materializes. He grabs the handle and lifts the burning sword of light above and points it towards God. All the angels are in shock at Lucifer’s audacity to point a sword at God. Thus, all the angels materialize their swords and Lucifer’s angels do the same. The angels are split into two groups and point their swords against each other)

Michael: BROTHER, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND.

Lucifer: No, for the first time my mind is clear. FATHER, COME DOWN FROM YOUR THRONE AND FACE ME.

(God stands up from His Throne)

God: Lucifer, you were once holy, but now your holiness has been taken from you. For in your freedom, you have made a flagrant mistake, challenging your Creator’s authority. Therefore I will cast you as a profane thing out of the mountain of God; And I will destroy you, O guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. For, your heart has been lifted up because of your beauty and you have corrupted your wisdom by reason of your splendor. Therefore, I will cast you to the ground, I will lay you before kings, That they might gaze at you. And once your rule on earth has ended in which your challenge to my authority is put to rest, I will bring fire from your midst and it will devour you, and I will turn you to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all those who see you. All who know you will be astonished at you. For you will have become a horror, and shall be no more forever.

Lucifer: DO THEN WHAT YOU HAVE DECREED, FOR I WILL NOT WAIVER FROM MY GOAL.

God: SO BE IT (The Divine Council within God speaks: Go my Son, and remove this profane creature from Our Temple.)(God steps forward and stretches out his right hand and a blinding light shoots out from his right hand engulfing the whole Temple. When the Light dissipates Lucifer and his angels have been expelled from His Temple to the outside of the City of God) All who are with Me, prepare for war. Michael, take charge of my armies and expel Satan and his angels from Heaven.

Michael: Yes, Father! Your Will is my will.

(A war unlike any other ensues in Heaven. During the battle, Lucifer confronts all the generals of God)

Uriel: LUCIFER, YOUR PRESENCE IS NO LONGER WELCOMED IN HEAVEN.

Lucifer: MY PRESENCE WILL BE THE ONLY THING THAT REMAINS IN HEAVEN, URIEL. (Lucifer overwhelms Uriel and easily defeats him)

Raphael: GOD IS WITH US, LUCIFER. YOU CANNOT WIN.

Lucifer: IS HE REALLY? THEN WHY IS HE NOT HERE WITH YOU, RAPHAEL. (Lucifer takes Raphael down with ease)

Gabriel: IS THIS TRULY WHAT YOU WANTED, LUCIFER? BROTHER TURNING AGAINST BROTHER.

Lucifer: HAHAHAHA. WHAT’S WRONG GABRIEL? IS ALL THIS VIOLENCE TOO MUCH FOR YOU? I REVEL IN BATTLE. (Lucifer overtakes Gabriel and knocks him down)

Lee EL: THIS REBELLION ENDS NOW, LUCIFER.

Lucifer: You’re right, Lee El, THIS WILL END, WITH YOU UNDER MY FEET. (Lucifer proves too much for Lee El and is beaten)

Shemyael, looking at the battle all around him, says in dismay: Brother, stop this. Look at what you have done.

Lucifer: What’s been done cannot be undone. (Shemyael cannot bring himself to raise his sword against Lucifer) What? Have you lost the will to fight? Where was that spirit, that fury you had when you confronted me at the doors of God’s Temple. Such a disappointment! (Lucifer leaves Shemyael)

Michael: Lucifer!

Lucifer: Michael! Look at your brothers. God’s generals have fallen before my might. What can you hope to do against me? NO ONE IS AS GREAT AS ME. NO ONE IS ABLE TO FIGHT AGAINST ME.

Michael: The Lord rebukes you Satan. You have lifted your hand against your Creator, so now He lifts His hand against you. (A whirling portal appears near the battle)

Lucifer: What is this?

Michael: Your defeat.

Lucifer: If I defeat you, then this whole war is over.

Michael: Look around you. (Lucifer sees all his angels losing and being thrown into the portal)

Lucifer: No. NO, I WILL DESTROY YOU. (Lucifer lifts his sword above his head, momentarily leaving himself open, and Michael with incredible speed takes the opportunity to strike.

Michael: Feel the wrath of God. (He strikes Lucifer and the force of the strike knocks him back so hard that he flies into the portal)

Lucifer: MIICHAAAAAAAAAAAAAEL! (Lucifer and his angels are expelled from Heaven)

(On Earth, the sky opens like a scroll and lightning from beyond the sky comes and hits the ground. The dust clears and Lucifer is on both his hands and knees on the ground. God sees Lucifer from Heaven and says)

God: How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who will weaken the nations!

(Lucifer gets up, looks up at the sky, and shouts in defiance)

Lucifer: GOOOOOD. I am Lucifer, the Light Bringer, The Bright and Morning Star, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God, above all the angels; I will sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.

After hearing this God says: Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit. And on your appointed day of Judgment, you and all those you have deceived will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where you shall be tormented day and night forever and ever.”

(From behind Lucifer’s angels approach him. Lucifer turns and addresses his angels)

Lucifer: We are not defeated. This is merely our Beginning. Heaven will be ours and God’s throne will be mine. I am Lucifer, the Bright and Morning Star.

(Back in Heaven, all the angels mourn over their Fallen brethren as all are gathered around God’s Throne. All 6 generals are before God’s Throne, covered by their wings)

God: Do not be disheartened by this most tragic event, my children. (He sees his generals troubled by their thoughts) Speak openly, my sons, what troubles you? (Uriel is the first to speak)

Uriel: Father, why did you not destroy Lucifer the moment he rebelled? You could have easily eliminated him.

Gabriel: And our brothers would not have fallen with him.

God: Do you really think that would have solved the problem? (No one answers) If I had immediately destroyed him, it would only have deepened the doubts and suspicions that he had put in your minds. His annihilation would have been seen as an attempt on my part to hide something from you. Fear of reprisal rather than love would have been the motivating reason for you to obey me.

Raphael: So then banishing them was the better choice?

God: Yes! It is best to let evil run its course, so that evil will not rise again. There would never be peace in Heaven if they were allowed to stay. A line had to be drawn, to see who was truly with Me, and all those with Lucifer had to be expelled from Heaven.

Shemyael: Father, if Lucifer the greatest of us all, could fall, does this mean that we were made defective?

God: No, I created you all perfect with free will. It is a blessing to be made with the freedom to choose. But with it carries a huge risk. You are free either to reject me or accept me.

Shemyael: Would it not have been best if we were created never to reject you, Father?

God: Would you really have loved Me, if you were made never to freely choose to reject or accept Me? You would only have obeyed My Will merely because I made you to obey. There is no true love, nor true worship in such a creation. You would only appear to love Me, yet you would have no choice but to obey Me. I made you all to love Me freely, to give Me your affection by your own choice, and given time our relationship will strengthen. Lucifer was the greatest example of one who had free choice.

Lee El: If Lucifer was made perfect, Father, then why did he rebel? We don’t understand what it was that drove him to rebel.

God: Because he was full of wisdom, he understood that the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first. He was the highest of all my creation. Yet, he understood that to be the greatest he would have to be the least and be the servant of all. He was supposed to be the greatest example of servanthood. And when I made Man, the last of my Creation and the least among my sons, to have dominion over all the Earth, I commanded all of you to serve Adam and Eve and their offspring. Lucifer, being the greatest would have to serve Man, yet he did not want to serve, and thus, he had no love in him. For, to be a servant is the greatest expression of love. There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends. Lucifer did not want to be just like Me, I who am Love, thus he sinned and opposed Me.

Michael: Truly you are Wise and Holy, Father. The bitter fruit of Satan’s rebellion will be made clear to all, for all will see his true nature, and You, Father, will have been vindicated.

God: Michael, bring down your covering wings and approach me. Do not be afraid, My Glory will not consume you. (Michael brings down his wings and approaches God and kneels down) You have humbly served me with unwavering faith. For this, I appoint you as Archangel Michael and you shall lead my entire army of angels. (a seal of authority is engraved on to Michael’s chest plate and helmet and a ring of power materializes on Michael’s ring finger on his right hand)

Michael: Thank you, Father, for blessing me with such honor...May I ask, is this the last rebellion we’ll see among my brethren?

God:....No! (From God’s perspective, He looks at Shemyael and Lee EL) There is one left.

Michael: Who is it, Father?

God: It is not for you to know, my son, go and return to your brethren. (Michael returns to the other generals and they all surround him and congratulate him. God looks on and says within Himself: How the mighty are fallen)
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying