This is NOT a roleplay area!

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

This is NOT a roleplay area!

Postby Straylight » Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:23 pm

It has come to the staff's attention that some people have started roleplaying in the out of character forum. This is not a forum for roleplaying. You can post threads about new roleplay IDEAS here, but your game MUST be approved by a moderator. (EDIT: To get your game approved, please PM one of the staff). If a game is approved, we will create a new thread in the roleplay forum for you.
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Postby VEGETA » Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:52 pm

Then how about you ACTUALY approve some roleplaying games. I dont want to come off as rude but people post here and get NO replies from you. Games are started and people OBVIOUSLY wanna play them and enjoy them but no answer is given.

Im enjoying this scarred wolf battalion thing. Why hasnt that been approved? Obviously people wanna play it. People are. So why hasnt it been?

Also if your not going to approve it, you could atleast say no so people dont sit on the edge of their chairs for weeks wondering.

Im not trying to be rude or undermine your authroity, i just think its a matter of common curtosy. The forum LIVES on the average poster, not the admin or moderator, so you need to alteast answer them one way or another instead of ignoring them all togethor.

/prepares for napalm attack\

You push a man too far and sooner or later he pushes back. Something wicked this way comes. Alexander Thomason at large.

Im not popular at the zboard. IM INFAMOUS!!!

I am an American Soldier.
I will always place my mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.
I am an american soldier.
I live by this code.

Im good enough to die for you but im not good enough to be your friend?
VEGETA

Postby Straylight » Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:25 am

Well, I'll admit that this forum has kinda been ignored. However if you were to PM one of the staff asking for approval then I think you would get a much faster response time. Maybe that should be added into the rules.
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Postby Gypsy » Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:51 am

Yeah, just as Straylight said, a PM is going to work much, much faster. We apologize that this forum hasn't been given a huge amount of attention, but it's not that we don't care or that we were purposely ignoring the threads here. Far from it. I'm certain that PMing us will solve this problem in the future.
Gypsy

Postby Lochaber Axe » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:06 am

I take this time to express my apologies. As a GM of SWB, I should have sent that pm beforehand, for which I am sorry again. Whatever happens on our rps is the GMs responsibility first and formost. You have your own responsibilities outside this Forum and as such the other GMs and I should take up that slack with all our powers giving to us as members of CAA.
Lochaber Axe

Postby VEGETA » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:45 am

I wouldnt have apologised but im stubborn like that. lol. Guess thats why i am a soldier.

Thanks for not flamming me mods, i just felt it was unfair to post that to the members when the mods hadnt posted any approvals or not since i started posting on this forum.

You push a man too far and sooner or later he pushes back. Something wicked this way comes. Alexander Thomason at large.

Im not popular at the zboard. IM INFAMOUS!!!

I am an American Soldier.
I will always place my mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.
I am an american soldier.
I live by this code.

Im good enough to die for you but im not good enough to be your friend?
VEGETA

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying