Pokemon: The Truth!

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Pokemon: The Truth!

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:15 pm

Guess Whose Back
(back...back...)

Back Again....

Guess whose Back
(Back...Back...)

Back Again...

GUESS WHOSE BACK?
GUESS WHOSE BACK?
GUESS WHOSE BACK?
GUESS WHOSE BACK?
GUESS WHOSE BACK?
GUESS WHOSE BACK?
GUESS WHOSE BACK?

Yes. This looks like a job for me. So everbody...lets rp!
Cause we need a little...FANTASY!
Cause I feel so basic non-rp!

I had to do it. :P IT WASN'T A CHOICE!
Im worried that Topaz and Diamond are gone...

But regardless...WHAT IS UP CAA! IM BACK! AND REVAMPING POKEMON: THE TRUTH!

6 Years Ago...A flash of light inveloped the world. When this flash was over...Pokemon existed. Animals were gone. Without a trace. The world was thrust into chaos. The Food Supply was shortened because of no...well...meat. (Try eating a milktank. Good luck with that one pal. Call me if Rollout doesn't kill you.)

Terrorists and Organized Crime increased with the help of corrupted pokemon bolstering the ranks...Then...a year after the flash...all over the world in addition to the preexisting fruits, Berry Trees grew all over the world. Crime and evil...were vanishing...or rather being killed off. The world's technology increased to compensate for pokemon and the world became a slightly better place. But this isn't Kanto. Crime still exists. Pokemon enhancing drugs are being spread across drug families to those who would use them for cheating or worse. People use pokemon for bad things. Bounty Hunters, Poachers, Serial Killers even. A group of 5 rogue Trainers called "The Elite Four" have been keeping the peace as best they can. But after 10 years a League is formed in all continents. The North American Pokemon League has started its first ever tournament. A gym leaders have been chosen. 1 in each state. 8 gym badges. As per tradition. A group of people, of varying ages have started or are on their journey with pokemon. And one thing is certain. With the tournement starting. The Truth about pokemon will be revealed!

But there is something else...A group, small, some consider them to be mythical, of diehard pokemon fans from before the flash, have obtained strange powers as well. These people have the innate ability to hear pokemon's hearts. Even if they never bonded with them(Ala N). Furthermore these people occasionally develop strange powers...But those are just rumors...
They are called Pokemon Souls.

Name:
Ethnic:
Appearance:(Pictures can be used.)
Bio:
Pokemon Soul: (Yes or No)(If your character was a pokemon diehard before the Flash they are most likely a Pokemon Soul. They don't have to be but they can be if you want.)
Power:
(One please. Also optional. Even if you are an Pokemon Soul you don't need a power. No going overboard. I did that last time to my shame.)

Starter Pokemon:
The rule for Starter Pokemon is a minimum of 2. No Legendaries.
Starter's NickName:(Leave blank if your gonna use its original name.)
Starter's personallity:

Well lets have fun!

I'll post mine later. Dibs on Riolu!
raider~joseph

Re: Pokemon: The Truth!

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:05 pm

And guess who else is back? *trumpet fanfare*

And since Akita has branched out into her own character (I actually co-own her with someone else now), I'll replace her with a different chara.

Name: Destiny Webster
Ethnic: Partially Asian, partially African American.
Appearance: She's a tall girl with light toffee colored skin. Her long, loosely curled hair was originally jet black, but it is now dyed purple, starting at lavender at the roots, and graduating to a rich royal purple at the ends. But you probably won't know this, because she always wears a plain black baseball cap on her head, pulled low on her head. If you could see her eyes clearly, they would be the classic almond shape of an asian, but strangely, instead of being dark, her eyes are bright aqua blue. Her attire consists of a pale blue t-shirt underneath a black hoodie (which she sometimes wears up over top of her baseball cap), and black cargo pants with lots of pockets.
Bio: Before these strange events happened, she had no idea what Pokemon were. She had no idea of the games. However, she had a deep love for animals. Maybe that is why after the strange flash happened, she found she could communicate with the strange new creatures that had appeared. 2 Years ago, Destiny's parents had been killed during a terrorist attack on her town. Since then, she has been forced to fend for herself, with the help of Bolt and Aerial.
Pokemon Soul: Yes, but doesn't know much about her actual power other than the fact she can understand Pokemon.
Power: When she touches a Pokemon, it goes into an almost state, which allows her to gather it's DNA into her body. Once that is done, she can turn into an anthro version of that pokemon, and gain it's powers. However, when she's too weak, sleepy, or scared, she won't be able to do this/go back to normal if she's already in a pokemon form.
Starter Pokemon: Pikachu
Starter's NickName: Bolt
Starter's personality: He's very ambitious and headstrong, which often gets him into trouble.
Starter Pokemon: Aerial
Starter's NickName: Dragonair
Starter's personality: She's the sweet and affectionate one of the group, which sometimes annoys Destiny.
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:32 pm

Yay! I need 1 more person. Broly is uber busy so hopefully Bio can take the mantle of third minimum person.
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:09 pm

I hope so too!
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Name: Roger Freeback...
JOSEPH SARROWS! Duh
Ethnic: Caucasian
Appearance: Brown combed hair spikey in a natural anime sort of way. Blue pokeball on a white tshirt with an unzipped black hoodie jacket. He wears pants. He has a green bandana around his neck.
Bio: His father died of cancer the day before the flash. He was a pokemon lover through and through and was picked on for it hardcore and the day after the funeral after the flash he found...standing in front of him. A Riolu. He grew in power. Undefeated by anyone of any age in his town and the neighboring towns. He decided to strike out on his journey despite his Mother's objections. His dream is to win the championship for all the people who were picked on for liking pokemon. He is energetic and kind and loves to be nice to others. Especially pokemon and pokemon lovers. He doesn't like most of the people who don't fit these categories but gets along with everyone. He is destructive and a bit immature but can be deadly serious if need be.(He is not Reaver this time around) He thoroughly hates people who use pokemon for evil as he had to battle a serial killer's pokemon once and the experience scarred him for life.
Pokemon Soul: Yes.
Power: Move Borrowing. At his peak of friendship with a pokemon he can borrow it's attacks and attributes. This is called Move Borrowing and its what he used to defeat the serial killer.

Starter Pokemon: Riolu
Starter's NickName: Rio(Ry-oh)
Starter's personallity: Brave, Competent, and down to earth. His telepathy is used more often then most Riolu. He is the one who speaks on behalf of Joseph due to his maturity level being higher. He sort of looks up to him though. His determination helped Rio discover his own. He loves pokemon battles. And shares Joseph's belief of putting ideals into your combat.
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:07 pm

Name: Jet Anderson
Ethnic: Caucasion
Appearance: He's like nothing most people have ever seen before. For one thing, he's around 50 feet tall. Second, he's like a bizarre mix of human, arcanine, and aggron. He retains most of his human figure and stance, but he's covered in fur like the arcanine. Over top of this are steel plates resembling those of the aggron, especially the helm, under which the arcanine mane flows out. His face is still humanoid, but if he opened his mouth, you would see the dangerouly sharp, shark-like teeth. His eyes are a bright toxic green. His hands resemble paws, with long, sharp white claws jutting from them.He also has the aggron's tail, which is much longer than a normal one's would be, and at the end is a tuft of arcanine fur.
Bio: Jet Anderson was just a regular kid, eagerly starting on his pokemon journey after the creatures appeared. That is...until a few months ago. He was kidnapped by a group of scientist who had been studying pokemon since they appeared. They're current experiment was to create a way for a human to become a Pokemon Soul...with a few 'upgrades.' Jet had been the unfortunate choice as the test subject. But it went horribly wrong, transforming Jet into his current appearance. Right after, the scientists were found out, and arrested for their horrible experiments, but Jet escaped, along with several other pokemon who had been trapped at the lab. After wandering around, trying to figure out what on earth he should do now (And terrorizing people in the process), he finally settled into a large underground cavern he found, the only entrance to it being underwater. That's where he's currently staying.
Pokemon Soul: No
Power: He doesn't have the powers of the pokemon he's fused with, but he does have their natural physical abilities. He can get strong impressions of a pokemon's emotions, but he can't hear them speak.

Starter Pokemon: Absol
Starter's NickName: Shadow
Starter's personality: Very serious, and protective. He was one of the pokemon that had been kept caged in the lab before Jet was brought there. When he escaped, he joined up with Jet, feeling sorry for the boy, and they've been together since.
Diamond Dragon

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying