CAA Chatroom

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: CAA Chatroom

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Dox and Odd set off following William through the castle. Odd looked around, obviously intrigued by the architecture and decorations, while Dox seemed bored and uninterested.
When William asked where they had been, Dox waved his hand and replied boredly, "Eh, this weird floating kingdom or something. The people all had wings, and there was this one-eyed guy. I tried to pluck the king, didn't go well."
Odd looked alarmed for a moment, trying to come up with something to say that could make his companions explanation seem any less bizarre, but couldn't come up with anything. There's no salvaging this. If this keeps up, he'll get us in trouble. Again. Well on the bright side, maybe we'll get some more free therapy out of it...
Oddood198

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:35 am

Those two are very interesting... Dia thought as she watched Odd and Dox leave. She felt rather sorry for Odd. He didn't seem to enjoy anything very much. While Dox on the other hand reminded her very strongly of a certain young troublemaker back in her own dimension...oh well, she'd get a chance to talk to them later.

"So, where do we go from here Sarah?" She asked, turning back to her friend.
Diamond Dragon

Postby sarahleinaar » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:01 am

Sarah smiled. "Follow me," she said. They walked down the opposite hall that her brother did, and then came to a huge room.
"This is my room. Silvy, you can stay in the room on the left side of me. Cece, You can stay in the one across from me. Ally, the one on the right side of me. Dia, I hope you wouldn't mind staying in my room. We still have the extra bed that you used last time," she said with a smile.
She turned to the other girls. "There will be a huge closet in those rooms. They are filled with different kinds of dresses and outfits. You may use any of those, or you can create or bring your own," she said.

Will laughed. "Seems like you had quite an adventure," he said. A few moments later they came to his room.
"So, this is my room. Odd, Dox, I hope you two don't mind sharing a room together. You can be in the room across from me. Kerscribble, you can be in the room on the left side of me. In your closets will be different outfits and suits. You may borrow one of those or find your own," he said with a smile.

(OOC: Did I miss anyone!?) :sweat:
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby silvanis2.0 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:42 am

Silvy thanked her host and opened the door to the room. She had never been inside of a castle, let alone been given a room and choice of royal clothes to wear. She couldn't help but let her mouth fall open when she looked inside of the wardrobe. Every dress was so beautifully made! She scrapped her ballgown drawing entirely and used a simple blue dress as a reference to draw a new one, though she added her own touches to it (namely, thick leggings underneath and a detachable skirt... she could never stay comfortable in a dress for very long). When she had pulled the dress from her notebook and put it on, she was unsure what to do next. She tamed her short hair with a comb she found and completely disregarded any thoughts she had about makeup. She only knew how to apply theatre makeup, and it didn't seem appropriate for the ball. Instead, she sketched up a basket of cookies as a "thank you" gift for the prince and princess. It was something to do, anyway.

Kerscribble thanked Will and ventured into the room he had been offered. The first thing he did was test the bed. It was glorious! Scrib had never been one to stay still long enough to enjoy a bed, but he could make an exception for this one. Once he had allowed himself to relax a while, he stood and opened up the wardrobe. The clothes were fine and rich, and probably far more expensive than anything he had ever owned in his life. Not wanting to get anything from the wardrobe dirty, he formed the suit that he already wore to mimic different parts of the royal clothes. A ruffled undershirt here, some long coattails there, some poofy cuffs, change the whole color scheme to blue for a change, and he was looking pretty spiffy if he did say so himself (which he did, of course).
But his eyes were drawn to something he couldn't create that sat at the back of the wardrobe. It was a handsomely crafted cane with a silver lion's head at the top of it. There was no resisting playing with something like that. He took it from the wardrobe and immediately began trying to balance it on different parts of his face. When he found that he could balance the cane rather well, he wondered if he could balance himself on top of it. He carefully stood the cane up and stepped up onto the lion's head. It was wobbly, but he kept his balance fairly well. That was, until he heard voices in the hall outside that distracted him. He fell on the floor in a heap and the cane clattered next to him.
silvanis2.0

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Ooc: I like Kerscrible! XD
Bic:

"When have I ever minded?" Dia asked, grinning. Crossing the room, she sat on the edge of the previously mentioned bed. As she did so, her wings opened and closed rhythmicly, something she often did when a song was playing in her head. Then after a minute, she asked, "So, what things do you have planned for this ball?"
Diamond Dragon

Postby sarahleinaar » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:29 pm

Sarah smiled as the other girls went to check out their rooms. Then she followed Dia into hers.
"Well, there will be dancing, a banquet, oh yeah! We even have entertainers from the other side of Chat to come and perform for us," she said excitingly.

Will heard a loud thump inside Kerscribble's room and he walked over to the door and knocked. "Is everything okay in there Kerscribble," he asked.
sarahleinaar

Postby silvanis2.0 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:24 pm

OOC: Thanks! ^w^ I'm a bit partial to him, too!

Silvy barely finished putting the finishing touches on the basket when she heard a commotion down the way. She quickly closed her notebook and went to investigate. It was no surprise to find that it had come from Scrib's room.
Kerscribble pulled himself to his feet, brushed himself off, and casually opened the door.
"All it well, thanks, your Highness," he grinned, "I'm just a bit of a klutz. Lovely cane you have here, by the way. Do you mind if I borrow it for the ball?"
His eyes fell on Silvy and he grinned playfully.
"Well, who is that? It couldn't be my dear illustrator. She never wears dresses. Who are you, stranger?"
Silvy stuck her tongue out at him and took on a dignified air, "Oh, pardon my manners. My name is Silvy. And if I'm not mistaken you're a goofball."
silvanis2.0

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Cece flopped down on the bed, bored out of her mind. She was going to knock Dox's teeth in next time she saw him. Chances were he'd said all that stuff about stirring up trouble just to trick her into coming to this ball to begin with. She suddenly remembered why she didn't enjoy this kind of thing. Sighing, she reached under the bed and pulled out a jean skirt. It reached down to her ankles and was wide enough to allow plenty of room to move around. Cece couldn't stand to be restricted by those pointless skinny skirts. She changed quickly, but didn't bother to do anything about her hoodie. She was comfortable, and she wasn't about to sacrifice that for fashion. She looked in a mirror, pursing her lip and raising an eyebrow at her hair. Her straight hair was tied up in a low ponytail, and reached to midback. She thought long and hard, then shrugged. She didn't have the gumption nor the talent to do anything fancy with it.
Satisfied that she was "dressed up" enough, Cece shoved her hands in her hoodie and sat back down, unsure what to do next. The boredom was already getting to her. Suddenly her phone rang, and she whipped it out quickly, excited.
"WOLF! It's been so long! I miss you so much! Where've you been? I'm stuck at this boring ball, Dox roped me into it. And before you ask, I have no idea why that pair of troublemakers is here again." Cece paused when she realized that Wolf had asked her a question, and was waiting for a response.
"Oh, Claec?" Cece thought a moment, then snapped her fingers. "Oh, yeah. I sent him to check something out that I thought might've been trouble. But then it resolved itself, so he reported back and wandered off. Honestly, I haven't a clue where he is. Um...oh, wait. He might be hanging out by the river. You know how he is. He'll just go and sit there for hours on end, doing who knows what. That's probably where he is. Otherwise, I couldn't say."

Kaimyn smiled smuggly, satisfied that he'd accomplished his goal. He bowed politely, offering Selena a carnation.
"My apologies, but we really must be going. Wolfsong will have our heads if we're late."
Stepping back, he turned away and grabbed Silver's arm, forcefully dragging him down the street after him. Chances were those two were going to cause some unwanted chaos and get them into even deeper trouble.
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby sarahleinaar » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:50 pm

Selena just watched the two walk away. It didn't matter. She didn't really want to go with them anyways. She had a ball to go to...

William smiled at the two. "You can actually keep it. Nobody really uses it around here and it's nice to find someone who actually appreciates things such as that," he told Scribble. He turned to Silvy and bowed politely. "You look beautiful m'lady," he said.
sarahleinaar

Postby silvanis2.0 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Kerscribble's eyes lit up and he clutched the cane to himself like a little kid with a toy.
"Do you mean it, your Highness? I've always wanted one. Thank you, indeed!"
Silvy blushed at the prince's compliment, "Thank you, your Highness. Oh! That reminds me..."
She flipped open her notebook and pulled the basket of cookies from the page. She fluffed up the bow she had drawn on it and handed it to William.
"For you and your sister as a token of our appreciation. I hope chocolate chip is okay... I can make you another one if you like something else."
Kerscribble eyed the basket and then gave Silvy a look. She rolled her eyes, flipped a page, and pulled a cookie from it to hand to him.
"You know me so well," he grinned, taking it gingerly from her.
silvanis2.0

Postby sarahleinaar » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Will smiled. "You are very welcome," he told Kerscribble. When Silvy gave him the basket he chuckled.
"Keep this up and we might not let you guys leave," he said. Then to make sure he didn't sound... weird he gave them a smile.
"Just teasing you of course. Chocolate chip is our favorite. Mom used to make them with us before... well, that was a long time ago.
Thank you again," he said with a small smile.
sarahleinaar

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:20 pm

Wolf was quiet, then continued, "I see. Well, I just heard word he took down one of the trees. While I sincerely doubt that, I would like to cover all my bases before I point any fingers, so I'm checking." Wolf was quiet then said, "I'm sorry. Sometimes I almost regret the job I chose. But hey, could be worse."

Silver followed Kaimyn until they were away from Selena, then shrugged his arm out of Kaimyn's grip.
"Thank you," he said. "Funny, she always seems to bring the worst out of me. Such an atrocious child..." He shook his head. "Well, that's past worries. The question is, what now..."
He was quiet, toying with a few ideas, than said, "I feel up to exploding some matter. Perhaps I should find a place where no harm could be caused..." he grinned at Kaimyn.
Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:54 pm

When they were shown to their room, Odd thanked William as they went in, while Dox completely disregarded the two in favor of the large bed against the far wall.
Odd went into the room and started looking around, getting himself acquainted with their temporary living space. "What should we do now?" He asked absently, as he opened and shut the empty drawers, looking to see if there was anything in each one.
"Well, I vote we sneak through the castle, find some hidden passageway to the kitchen, make off with the cake, the three most vintage bottles of wine we can find, and an egg, and leave a message on the wall written in milk saying 'Cece was here', but I have the feeling I'm going to be overruled." Dox answered.
"You're feeling is correct. Overruled." Odd said, sitting down in a large armchair in front of a desk. "Did they mention what time the ball starts?"
"Not that I heard. Sometime in the early evening, I would guess." Dox spoke as he took his swords off and laid them on the bed. "I'm gonna get a nap. Don't forget to get some nice clothes." He added, as he rolled over and immediately fell asleep.
Odd sighed, picking up a quill and drawing it along the desk. Now it's TOO quiet...
Oddood198

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:29 pm

"Performers?" Dia asked Sarah, immediately interested. "What kind of performers? And do you have any other activities like, say, games?"
Diamond Dragon

Postby sarahleinaar » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:26 pm

Sarah smiled. "There will be singers, storytellers and even a fire breather! It's going to be amazing," she said with a grin.
When Dia mentioned games she thought for a moment.
"Games? I've never had games at a ball before. Should I have games? Do you think it would be more fun? What if the guests don't like games?
What games should I have? Oh Dia, what if the ball is horrible and everyone hates it," she asked pacing around the room.
sarahleinaar

Postby silvanis2.0 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:57 pm

Silvy's smile faltered a little. Perhaps chocolate chips weren't the best idea. She grasped for a distraction.
"When do you think the ball will start, your Highness? I know Scrib and I are quite excited to be able to participate. I can't wait to see what this beautiful castle looks like when it's all decked out for a celebration."
Kerscribble resumed balancing the cane, this time on his chin.
"Man, I love this thing," he said, the cane wobbling each time his mouth moved.
Silvy shot him a look, but he ignored it.
silvanis2.0

Postby sarahleinaar » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:49 pm

William smiled, regaining posture once again.
"Sarah says its to start at 7 which means is will start about an hour after. So I would except sometime around 8. It is-," he glanced at the clock,"only 1? It feels much later," he said with a smile. He looked at Silvy. "So, have you been to a ball before m'lady," he asked.
sarahleinaar

Postby silvanis2.0 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:13 am

"I've been to a dance or two back home, but never something so grand as a ball," she replied, feeling her face heat a little in embarrassment, "I've never been very good at dancing, to be honest. Perhaps Scrib could teach me a little before everything starts."
Kerscribble let the cane drop from his face to his hand, "You know how I flail... er.. dance, my dear illustrator. I don't think it's befitting of a gala such as this. Then again, I suppose I could try to class it up a bit, if there were, say, another cookie or two involved. Perhaps of the peanut butter variety."
silvanis2.0

Postby sarahleinaar » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:38 am

William chuckled. "If you wish to practice dancing I can take you to one of the smaller dancing rooms. I can also help you practice if you wish," he said with a smile.
sarahleinaar

Postby silvanis2.0 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:12 am

Silvy blushed harder and opened her mouth to politely decline, but Kerscribble jumped in.
"We would be honored if you could give us both a few pointers, your Highness. I don't want to look like an utter fool on the dance floor and I know that my illustrator does not either."
Silvy shut her mouth and nodded. Scrib had a point, and it made her feel better knowing that she wouldn't be the only one looking silly in front of the prince.
silvanis2.0

Postby sarahleinaar » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:53 pm

William nodded. "It would be my pleasure. The dance floor is over here if you would follow me," he said with a smile. He led them to a huge room and turned on some dancing music. "All right then. Kerscribble, you can watch me for the first part and then you can give it a go. Miss Silvy, may I have this dance," he asked giving her a rather dramatic bow.
sarahleinaar

Postby silvanis2.0 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Silvy felt herself shaking. She knew it was stupid, but she couldn't help it. When she danced it typically ended in embarrassment. Gingerly, she took Will's hand and rested the other on his shoulder. Kerscribble rocked back and forth on his heels as he waited for them to start. He didn't want to miss a thing in case he could tailor the dance to work with more than two legs.
silvanis2.0

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:35 pm

sarahleinaar wrote:Sarah smiled. "There will be singers, storytellers and even a fire breather! It's going to be amazing," she said with a grin.
When Dia mentioned games she thought for a moment.
"Games? I've never had games at a ball before. Should I have games? Do you think it would be more fun? What if the guests don't like games?
What games should I have? Oh Dia, what if the ball is horrible and everyone hates it," she asked pacing around the room.

"A fire breather? if you needed one of those, you should have called me!" Dia joked. "Though it will be interesting to see a normal person do that." When Sarah began worrying, Dia jumped up. "Hey, take it easy Sarah! Everyone will love the ball, I'm sure of it! You don't need to have games or anything, I was just asking!" she said, going to Sarah and placing a hand on her shoulder.
Diamond Dragon

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Kaimyn gave Silver a concerned, frightened look.
"B-blowing things up?" He stuttered. "But...that sounds dangerous." Then his face quickly changed to a mischievous grin.
"Of course, if I can't stop you, I suppose I'll have to go and supervise, to make sure no one gets hurt. I wouldn't miss this for the world."

Cece cushioned the phone between her chin and her shoulder, jotting something down on a scrap of paper. She rolled it up and tied a string around it. All the while, she continued her conversation with Wolf.
"Hm? What are you sorry about?" She asked, puzzled. "If Claec caused any trouble, I'll beat him up myself. Honestly, I wouldn't put it past him. I still haven't figured that guy out."
Cece leaned out the window of the castle, watching as a small gray cat jumped up on the window sill. She tied the string around the cat's neck, stroking it as she talked.
"Anyways, I can call him and tell him to meet with you if you want. But otherwise, like I said, I'm willing to bet he's probably spaced out by the river."
Cece pulled the phone away from her mouth long enough to whisper to the cat, "Go find Odd and Dox!" Then she sneezed.

Most dearest time-travelling duo:
I'm bored out of my mind over here. What's the big idea? Dox had better have something good planned, otherwise I'm gonna split. Oh, and bring me an egg if you get the chance.
Your beloved, wonderful, awesome, fantastic friend, Cece
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:55 pm

Odd looked up at the window as a gray cat jumped through the window, carrying a message tied around its neck. He petted the cat with one hand while he removed and opened the note with his other. He read the first two lines, then tossed it toward the Pile of Junk. "Dox, letter for you." He called boredly, now focusing on the cat.
A hand jerked out of the Pile, snatched the paper out of the air, and slowly retracted back in. A moment later, Dox emerged and walked to the desk, beginning to compose a reply.

To our most brilliant and egoistic Chatter:
I believe I have a plan that can get you an egg. So, we'll sneak into the kitchen, and-- ow, Odd just hit me. Anyway, we'll sneak-- he did it again. We have to-- Ah, he's taking the quill, Cece, he's taking over! Gaaaaa--

This is Odd. Sorry about him, and your boredom. Trust me, you'll have plenty of fun at the ball tonight. I have a feeling. And you know how my feelings are.
Your crying, huddling, cornered, punching bag, Odd. And Dox!
Oddood198

Postby sarahleinaar » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Will smiled and started leading Silvy step by step. He taught her the steps and even though they both messed up a couple of times, she seemed to get the hang of it. He finally took a step back and smiled. "Kerscribble, think you got it," he asked.

Sarah took a deep breath and sighed.
"Okay, your right. Calm, deep breaths Sarah," she told herself. A second later she smiled at Dia.
"Would you want to help me set up the ballroom with decorations for the ball," she asked.
sarahleinaar

Postby silvanis2.0 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:31 pm

"I will give it a shot," he grinned, stepping up to take Silvy's hand.
He moved slowly at first, but the steps came to him rather quickly. Soon, he was twirling Silvy and finishing movements with fancy little flourishes that made him chuckle. Silvy tripped a few times, but managed to keep up. Will had proven to be a very good teacher.
"I'm actually having fun," Silvy said, more to herself than anyone else.
"It really is a feat, Will," grinned Kerscribble, "my dear illustrator is so terrible at having fun."
Silvy pulled her hand free and punched his arm. He laughed.
"This really is fantastic, though! I have never seen my illustrator so at ease on a dance floor. Thank you, your highness."
silvanis2.0

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:16 pm

"Sure thing!" Dia replied. "Did you save me the ones that are too high to reach?" she asked, grinning.
Diamond Dragon

Postby sarahleinaar » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:40 pm

William smiled. "You are very welcome," he said. "Hmmm, Sarah should be getting ready for the ball right about now. I will go and assist her. You two may stay here and practice or you can come help us if you wish," he said with a smile.

Sarah smiled. "You know me to well my friend," she said with a laugh. "Let's go," she said taking Dia's hand, she led her to the dinning hall.
"Okay, so I was thinking some over here on the left, and then the right. The middle is going to have a huge chandler so I don't think we'll need anything on it. Can you get up that high," she asked.
sarahleinaar

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:52 pm

Silver smiled at Kaimyn. "I would appreciate it," he said, smiling ironically. "Come, I know the best place." He stretched out his hand, creating a huge void space in the air before them. He smiled softly and stepped into it. "If you want to come along, come in," he said over his shoulder to Kaimyn. "No worries, I shan't erase you. Particularly since I'd erase myself in the process, since I'm here as well."
Actually, that was a lie, but what did it hurt?

Wolf was quiet, then shrugged. "Yeah, I'd like to hear his side of the story. Though I doubt I'll get more than two words from him. But its worth a shot, right?" She laughed. "Anyways, I hear you're at a ball going on right now." She grinned mischievously. "Hope you have fun. You going to change into something more presentable, or will you be going in those old clothes you wear all the time?"
Wolfsong

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying