CAA Chatroom

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

CAA Chatroom

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:26 pm

Call me a glutton for punishment...

You ever enter chat and wind up locked in mortal combat with your latest arch nemesis? or went on an adventure? Or turned tail and hide inside a tree with secret tunnels? Or chased a friend down those self-same tunnels to terrorize them? Or you just plain wanted to do some griefing? Well anyway, you obviously wanted to rp, so lets do it formally, shall we? You can adopt anything you've used in chat, and even add some new things. Be creative. It may save your life.
Oh, one more thing. Romance will be considered trolling, which will result in your being banned...okay, I'm joking about that part, but if things get out of hand, I will 'gag' you and send you a warning for a bit, similar to regular chat. Further failures could result in your being banned from the RPG.
Hey, I sound like a real moderator, don't I? :dizzy:
Okay, the rules of the chatroom:
1. be nice. We're here to have fun, not troll.
2. You don't have to play yourself, you can make up a member. However, you are not allowed to play another existing member. I will be double-checking.
3. While not banned, persay, I would rather not deal with any romantic nonsense, even in jest. If you absolutely must have it, both parties must agree on it and pm me their joined agreement, even it the romance is one-sided. (ie. Jingo Jaden and Princess Zelda...most of you should know what I'm talking about.)
4. None of this is copyrighted. I know you all have your own specific abilities, moves, and quotes, and while I do discourage flat out mimic-and-copycat actions, none of it belongs to you.
5. No bickering. Any out of hand bickering and I will come down upon you like fire from heaven (sorry, just wanted to say something like that...)
6. "Always listen to Buck!"
sorry...couldn't resist...weirdo points for anyone who gets the reference.
Oh, and one more thing - I could use some villains. You know, people who bend the rules just enough to cause trouble without actually getting into trouble. I'm sure we all know people like that. There's room for two people. PM me.

Character Sheets:
Name: You know what this is, right?"
Avatar: This is what you'll appear to be in this rpg. You can change it at any time, but you must let us know.
Notible skills: For those of chat who have trademark abilities and items, such as my wolfpack.

You can have as many as you can handle, but I'll give you the evil eye if you go above four. ;)

Name: Wolfsong
Notable Skills: Is one with the wolfpack, both in spirit and physical form. Can transform into a wolf. Can also enter the spirit realm, but this leaves phyisical body unprotected. Has an affinity for trees, and makes her home in one. There is a hidden passage in this tree which heads to a series of underground tunnels, where she stores a number of items, weapons, herbs, you name it.

Name: Jerid, nicknamed "Hopper"
Notable Skills: Is one of the wolfpack, with the ability to transform into a human. He is Wolf's closest companion in the wolfpack, her guide, and normally her leash when she loses her temper.
Last edited by Wolfsong on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfsong

Re: CAA Chatroom

Postby DecooPunk » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:36 pm

I have to say I have no idea what this is. I'm guessing people like to RP in the chat and you made a actual RP for it. I don't ever use chat though so I guess that's why this is confusing :XD: soo do you have to already have been in chat to join in this interestingness?
DecooPunk

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:54 am

..I'm a glutton XD
No, you don't have to have been in chat to join in this. It was just inspired by some of the nonsense we create in there, sometimes. I think all you'd really need to be warned about is that the terrain, settings, and everything else...nothing is permanent. A forest could easily turn into a desert within minutes, particularly is Dox(Odd's evil alter ego, I think...) is messing around with TARDIS again...
But anyways. No, you do not have to have been in chat. I would be thrilled if you'd join in.
Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:46 am

Muahaha! This is ridiculous, you know that? :grin:
I relent.

Name: Cece (Let's hear it for my first official female character)
Notable skills: I dunno...whacking people? Oh, and she's wicked with a flyswatter. Cece is violent in nature, more likely to beat people up for blinking wrong than try to talk things out. And yet, she has a calm, collected air about her that betrays the fact that her impetuousness isn't as instinctive as she pretends. It should be noted that she is left-handed.

Name: Claec
Notable skills: Commander of a legion of ninjas sworn to protect the borders of CAA. Answers to Cece, but generally has free reign to do what he wants. Honestly, the two hardly ever interact (unless someone is trying to escape CAA). He is a skilled swordsman. It should be noted that he is left-handed.

Name: Kaimyn Shimbore
Notable skills: Witty banter. He basically lives for sarcasm, and it's his weapon of choice. It should be noted that he is left-handed.

Let me know if I missed anything. I hope I didn't use the "notable skills" bracket wrong. These are all technically trademarks of mine (as far as I know...). Otherwise, I'll change it immediately.
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:49 am

Looking good there, Claec. I look forward to seeing what they do.
Wolfsong

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Ah CAA chat, what sweet memories... Anyway, I love this more casual RP idea! I'm in!

Name: Diamond Dragon, but is often called Dia or DD for short.
Avater: Image (Just imagine her without the wolf ears/tail, having white dragon wings and a tail, and having half blue, half red hair, and purple eyes.
Abilities: Being an anthrozil, Dia can fly like most of her dragon kin, and breathe (blue) fire. But something that sets her apart are her diamond scales, which she can summon to cover her entire body. Once having the diamond covering, she can form different shapes over her body, such as spikes, or gauntlets (as long as they aren't to heavy for her).
Dia's also the Dragon Empress in her world, where she can teleport to via a hidden necklace she wears. When she's in her palace, she has access to a wide range of items (both medieval and futuristic), and the skills of her fellow dragons.

I hope this is alright!~
Last edited by Diamond Dragon on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:12 pm

looks great, though I can't see the image...but I'm guessing its like your current avatar, right?
Wolfsong

Postby FreddyCast » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:18 pm

I'm In

Name: FreddyCast

Notable Skills: Cunning, sly, annoying, and loves to torture his enemies as well as his friends. "I'm the Villain, can't you tell, hehehehe. When can I start breaking all the rules?" lol jking....or am I. *grins sadistcally*
ImageHebrews 13:2 Do not forget/neglect to entertain (show hospitality to) strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.
My Manga Story "The Fallen Rise"
GOD'S CREATION, THE FALL OF LUCIFER, & THE RISE OF THE MESSIAH Enter my Channel if you dare
ROMAN CATHOLIC MARIOLATRY Series
MY BLOG
FreddyCast

Location: Under Kris-tina's bed or hiding in Wolfsong's tree (you can't find me)

Postby sarahleinaar » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:21 pm

I will be joining! As soon as I get my character sheet filled out... :D
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:24 pm

You're in.

But I want you, Mr. FreddyCast, to remember the rules. Especially: "1. be nice. We're here to have fun, not troll."

Also remember, I can ban you if I so desire. So be a good slave-I mean boy now, and we'll get along fine.

Sounds good Sarah! I look forward to having you.
Wolfsong

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Aw darn....I forgot that it was a CM image, so you wouldn't see it....oh well, I edited with a different image this time. Sorry about that!
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Wow, that's lovely...great choice, Dia! Welcome to the chatroom :D
Wolfsong

Postby sarahleinaar » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:35 pm

Name: Sarah
Notable Skills: Sarah is a warrior princess. She was trained by birth by her father, the King of her land, and his finest knights how to fight. Sarah loves to travel all across the fir rent lands and her father usually lets her go as long as her older brother, William, is by her side.

Name: William
Notable Skills: Will is the next heir to his father's throne. He has also been trained to fight just as his sister, though every time they are asked to duel, Sarah always wins. But whenever their father is watching she lets him win, just for his sake.
sarahleinaar

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:37 pm

...can I just say these two look familiar, somehow? Especially Will? XD
No, I love them Sarah. I'm glad to have you aboard. This'll be great!
Wolfsong

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:40 pm

This... No. Yes! Wait, no, NO! YES! NO!! YYEESSSSSS!!!!

Name: Odd.

Avatar: Odd is a truly pitiful sight. He can most often be observed curled into the fetal position, hiding his face, and crying. His skin is pale, paper-white actually, and his hair is only a slightly lighter shade. His hair is shaggy, but clean and untangled, hanging down just enough to drape in front of his eyes. Speaking of his eyes, if you can tell through the tears and redness, are mismatched, the left being a dark ocean blue, and the right, a pale grey.
For clothing, Odd usually wears dark clothes, black and grey, mostly. His preferred style is large, sagging clothes, that he can hide in.

Notable Skills: Odd is a Time Lord, however, due to chaos and havoc in the chat, he's on his last regeneration. He can also summon an Eldritch Abomination to aid him when he needs it.
He also has access to the Pile of Junk, a strange and unexplainable trash heap that has seemingly infinite amounts of trash and odd parts and pieces. And some things that may be unexpected.

Name: Dox.

Avatar: Dox looks just like odd physically, he has the same pale hair and skin, and other features. Although, he is easily distinguished from Odd by his smug grin and the confident gleam in his eyes. His mismatched eyes are also reversed from Odd's, Dox's right eye is blue, and his left is grey.
As clothing, Dox generally wears light colors, and especially white. He likes wearing victorian-era style suits.

Notable Skills: Well, aside from being generally awesome, Dox is a TARDIS. Don't ask. Anyway, he can travel through time and space freely. He also has two longswords, one of them is pitch black except for the stars mosving inside of it. The second sword is made of ticking clocks bizarrely stuck together.
Additionally, Dox also has access to the Pile of Junk.

Well, that'll do it for me. For now.
Oddood198

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:44 pm

lol Accepted Odd...and Dox. I see I have a lot to look forward too.
Wolfsong

Postby sarahleinaar » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:33 pm

So many people joined! I can't wait! And yeahhh, for some reason I just love the name William lately... haha :D
sarahleinaar

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Yep. I'm going to leave the door open a little while longer. We'll probably start sometime early this week.

Just double-checking, but will my villain wanna-bes please raise their hands?
Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:18 pm

Kaimyn Shimbore raises his hand. "Hello there, everyone. The truth is, I don't like the term 'villain'. I prefer to be considered...a happy-go-lucky fellow who wishes to share his brilliance with the world. I intend no harm, I assure you. I would never dream of bending the rules..."
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby sarahleinaar » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:54 pm

OHHHHHH! I WANNA EVIL CHARACTER!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Name: Selena
Abilities: An elemental. She can control the four basic elements, Air, Water, Earth and Fire. She can use them all quite well but she is a master at Fire.
Personality: Selena has always been a... bad girl. Always breaking the rules. (Well, not breaking the rules.. more of bending) She doesn't think of it as breaking the rules or disobeying orders... She thinks of it as, being free to do whatever she wants. Lets just say... That when she wants something.. She gets it. One way or another.
Last edited by sarahleinaar on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sarahleinaar

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:06 pm

Right, but I would suggest she rein it in, just a little. Remember my rules, and the ban warning. I am dead serious about it.
But anyways, a lovely villain, Sarah.
I am waiting for somebody to make up their mind, and then we'll start. There's room for anybody else interested while we're waiting.
Wolfsong

Postby sarahleinaar » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Of course! :D
sarahleinaar

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:47 pm

And this may be a good time to establish relationships between our chars! And I don't mean in the romantic way...I mean like this:

Sarah, since your Sarah and William, and my Dia are all royalty, could they all know each other, and perhaps be on good terms at least, if not friends?
Diamond Dragon

Postby sarahleinaar » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Sure! We could have Sarah and Dia be best friends maybe? And Will could be friends too. :D
sarahleinaar

Postby Oddood198 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Well, Odd and Dox are Time Lord and TARDIS, and for anyone who doesn't know, that means they're unaging and can basically be anywhere in time and space. So, I can see these guys being acquainted with pretty much anybody.
Oddood198

Postby Crossfire » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:18 pm

How is this getting so many replies

Also I might set up my character fairly soon.
Crossfire

Postby sarahleinaar » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:52 pm

BECAUSE IT'S AWESOMEEEEE :D
sarahleinaar

Postby DecooPunk » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Name: Kay
Abilities: She can turn invisible, and she hunts trolls with her bow. Backstory thingy: She is a Viking warrior who time traveled to 2013 just to make a CAA account. (And there aren't many trolls in 1342.)
DecooPunk

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:58 am

Sarah: That sounds great!

CrossFire: Probably because a good number of us are familiar with chat advenures, and it's sometimes hard to do them when other peole who are only interested in talking are in chat too. Plus we like being random. XD

Deco: Lol, awsome char!
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:05 am

Crossfire wrote:How is this getting so many replies

did I really just read that? :lol: okay then...I'll be happy to wait for you.

Great character, Decoo. Glad to have you!
Wolfsong

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying