CAA Chatroom

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Re: CAA Chatroom

Postby Crossfire » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:07 pm

So, let me get this straight. This RP is based around a physical incarnation of the chat itself?
Crossfire

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:52 pm

That's the basic, yeah.

Sounds like a good idea you got going there, Dia. Keep up the great work.

One more thing, as we begin the rpg I will be the only moderator of the board :n_n: However, if one is interested, the position is attainable (villains, this is a prime chance. Listen up!)
You see, the chat is a big, dangerous, difficult world to manage. A moderator's job is to make sure everything runs smoothly, and no one gets seriously hurt or anything. All the help we can get is appreciated. For those, however, who display extreme abilities and the desire, or do acts or deeds of great valor (that sounds so cheesy...) you may be offered a chance to join the league of the moderators.

...man, forgive me if that sounded too cheesy or dramatic anywhere. I can't think straight right now...
well, if you can't understand it, let me know
Wolfsong

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:19 pm

I've never really been in chat before, but if it's alright, I'd like to join if it's not too late~!

Name: Ally-Ann

Avatar: Image (Her hair is actually long and kept in a low updo)

Notable skills: She doesn't really have any "trademark" skills, but she's exceptional at learning languages and running like the wind. Let it be known that she has a very strong arm when fighting.
Ally-Ann

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:44 pm

welcome aboard Ally. I'm glad to have you.
Wolfsong

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:07 am

sarahleinaar wrote:OHHHHHH! I WANNA EVIL CHARACTER!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Name: Selena
Abilities: An elemental. She can control the four basic elements, Air, Water, Earth and Fire. She can use them all quite well but she is a master at Fire.
Personality: Selena has always been a... bad girl. Always breaking the rules. (Well, not breaking the rules.. more of bending) She doesn't think of it as breaking the rules or disobeying orders... She thinks of it as, being free to do whatever she wants. Lets just say... That when she wants something.. She gets it. One way or another.

OOC: Yes, I am bringing in Aang! If we have someone like Selena around, we'll need him. He's dealt with an uncontrollable fire-benders before.
rocklobster

Postby Wolfsong » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:11 am

Hmm...sounds like fun.

Okay guys, the plan is to start on Friday. I will continue accepting characters sheets for the rest of the week, but after Sunday, that option is closed for good. So for those interested, please keep that in mind.
Wolfsong

Postby sarahleinaar » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:14 am

rocklobster wrote:
sarahleinaar wrote:OHHHHHH! I WANNA EVIL CHARACTER!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Name: Selena
Abilities: An elemental. She can control the four basic elements, Air, Water, Earth and Fire. She can use them all quite well but she is a master at Fire.
Personality: Selena has always been a... bad girl. Always breaking the rules. (Well, not breaking the rules.. more of bending) She doesn't think of it as breaking the rules or disobeying orders... She thinks of it as, being free to do whatever she wants. Lets just say... That when she wants something.. She gets it. One way or another.

OOC: Yes, I am bringing in Aang! If we have someone like Selena around, we'll need him. He's dealt with an uncontrollable fire-benders before.

OHHH, YAY!!!! Selena loves a good challenge! :D
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby rocklobster » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:04 pm

huh, the preview showed my picture correctly. Oh well, I'm sure you know who Aang is, Wolfsong.
rocklobster

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:05 pm

LOl yeah, I know. I look forward to this.
Wolfsong

Postby silvanis2.0 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:11 pm

This looks like far too much fun to not jump in on!
Name: Silvy
Abilities: Can conjure items by drawing them and discard them by erasing them. One particular drawing has become unerasable, however, and will be mentioned below.
Personality: Quiet at first, but shows glimpses of insanity once she feels comfortable. She is typically as peaceful as possible and hates confrontation.

Name: Kerscribble
Abilities: Shapeshifting, typically into the forms of animals or fantastic creatures. His favorite color is green so it is not uncommon for his different forms to be green.
Personality: Stubborn and sometimes snarky, but not at all mean-spirited. He really just likes to have fun and doesn't like it when people mess with his illustrator.
Avatar: (for the few occasions he takes human form) Image

I hope this works ^^"
silvanis2.0

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:03 am

Accepted Silvanis.

One more thing I need to do, before we begin. Cece, I would like to ask you to join me in the moderators ranks, before we begin. I've so many people now, I'm certain I'll need help even before we get into the real good stuff. Will you accept?
Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:16 pm

I am honored to accept your request, Wolfsong. Thank you for considering me for the position!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Crossfire » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:09 pm

Avatar: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Too many anime avatars. Was actually too lazy to edit an image of Sousuke.

Name: H-sama *

Abilities: Can seemingly conjure weapons out of thin air, expert marksman and master tactician.

Personality: Usually calm, but prone to outbursts of rage. H-sama is always right, even when he is wrong. Or more accurately, he'll just shoot you.
He is also the current President of the Goof-Off. (Don't ask me, it just... happened.)

*Cross and/or Crossfire is/will be a separate character in this RP.
Crossfire

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:30 am

Well, this is an anime forum...I suppose its only to be expected.

Okay then. Welcome aboard Cross, happy to have you.
Sorry I didn't start on Friday as was planned guys. I had to go to the dojang (again) and the work I missed had to be done Saturday, and...well, make a long story short, things went nuts. But I'm back now, so lets get going. I'll just post my last character then.

Name: Silverthorn Wormwood
Notable Skills: Void master, able to erupt the matter of any given object. He can also travel through it to places around the chat world.

Take a deep breath, fasten your seat belts, and here we go.
Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:33 am

It was a regular morning in the world of Chat. The sun was rising in splendor, spreading golden colors across the entire sky. Truly a masterpiece to put even Michelangelo to shame. A grand forest towered over the vast plains and rising hills. Beautiful pins, strong oaks, and even a few rowans. At the western edge is a grove of sycamores, the pinnacle of trees and some of Wolf’s dearest treasures.
Wolfsong, or Wolf to her friends, was seated at the top of one of those trees, watching the glorious sunrise. Smiling, she began to descend. Such heights would terrify even the most hardened, but Wolf was used to her trees and knew well the safest paths to take.
Hopper? Are you there?”
“I’m here, sister.”
“Watch your head, brother, I’m coming down.”

No, they are not blood siblings. But in the spirit of the wolf pack, they are closer than family.
Wolf dropped to the ground, landing lightly. Jared, or Hopper as he had been nicknamed for once saying he would one day fly, was in wolf form now, watching her from nearby. He is a handsome wolf, black as the darkest night.
Are you ready, Song?”
Wolf smiled, her eyes twinkling. “Let us see what is happening in Chat today.”

Silverthorn was in a good mood today. He’d successfully started a fight earlier between a couple of chatlings, and had managed to get to get away unscathed. Heck, even Wolf had missed him, and she was fairly diligent about scouting out territory before zoning in. It was even harder since she’d welcomed that nut Cece to the ranks of the moderators, for the girl had control over the rogue Claec.
He shuddered inwardly, then shook his head. No, he’d keep his good mood. He just needed something to do now.
Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Cece stretched casually, unsure what to do next. She could always go intimidate some newbies or something, but she wasn't really in the mood. The novelty of being a mod was wearing off, and now she just took to exercising her authority when it was necessary, instead of when she felt like having fun. Of course, she could always go bug Wolf.
Just as she thought that, none other than Wolfsong herself came into view. Cece was right on the verge of glomping Wolf, when she realized that she was accompanied by Hopper, her favorite wolf. Cece shrank into the undergrowth, waiting for them to pass. Hopper was so scary...
Suddenly, a beeper went off in Cece's pocket, startling her. She pulled out a small device, the origin of the obnoxious sound, deftly tapping a few keys. She studied the screen, spattered with small red dots. Cece shook her head, sighing.
"This is the third attempt this month. Will these guys never learn?" Sighing again, she pulled out a cellphone, quickly dialing in a number. It rang once, then was abruptly answered.
"Claec?"

"Yes?" A low, gravelly voice whispered from the shadows, deep in an alley in the middle of a dirty, broken down old town. A young man stopped in the street when he heard the voice, looking down the alley. But when the only thing he saw was a pair of bright, glowing eyes, he quickly turned and walked away, breaking into a run when he passed the entrance.
When Claec was satisfied that his intense stare had frightened off the civilian, he continued his conversation.
"A small group of rebels, in the easter quadron?" He inquired. He waited a moment, listening to the response, after which he replied, "It will be taken care of shortly." Claec replaced his cell in a fold of his shirt, standing slowly. He swiveled his head to take in the darkness around him, nodding curtly. He crouched, then sprung onto the rooftop, ghosting into the night. Only the keenest eye would have noticed the horde of shadows that followed him, wisps of darkness that occasionally belied the human forms hidden within them. The legion of ninjas.

OOC: I'm not doing anything with Kaimyn right now. He's too boring. If someone wants to run into him, be my guest.
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Dia tumbled, head over heels, heels over head, plummeting to the ground below. There was nothing to catch her, nothing to soften her fall. Only hard ground. Closer, closer to the ground she fell. Then which a loud snap, her wings open, huge and billowing. Dia was jerked upwards a few feet, then glided gently down to the ground. When her white boots touched the ground, she folded her wings behind her, breathing hard, but grinning. That was always fun, practicing aerial stunts! It filled her with exhiliration. Her dragon kin back at home would have approved of that last dive! But she needed a rest now. Dia folded her wings under her black aviator's jacket, leaving them partially peeking out. As for her long tail, she just let it stay in the open. Shen she started walking, wondering what the Chat realm had in store today.
Diamond Dragon

Postby silvanis2.0 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:00 am

Silvy wandered about through one of the plains in the world of Chat. She was new to the place and still attempting to get a general idea of her surroundings. Kerscribble trotted alongside her, using the form of a large green horse to better navigate the grass.
"The things you draw, Illustrator," he said, taking the time to look around at the land that stretched out in all directions around them, "I must say that this is impressive."
Silvy held her spiral notebook close to her chest, still taking in the vast world with worry etched on her face.
"I didn't draw this, Scrib. All I drew was a door. I don't know where we are... I don't know how to get home."
"Draw another door, perhaps? But first, let's explore this place."
"I dunno..."
He nudged her shoulder with his nose, knocking her off balance, "Where's your sense of adventure? You're always writing about far off places, and now that you have a chance to actually explore one you're too afraid to even try? I won't have it."
"No?" mumbled Silvy, stepping back and clutching her notebook tighter. She knew what that meant.
"Not even a little bit," he said, instantly morphing into a great green dragon, "now, come on."
He wrapped a big scaly hand gently around her and leaped into the air, letting the wind catch in his wings before flapping higher. Silvy squeezed her eyes shut and tried to remember to breathe. She hated heights.
silvanis2.0

Postby Oddood198 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:28 pm

Pure, blinding whiteness stretched out as far as the eye could see. Snow like needles rained down through the bitter cold and harsh, unforgiving wind. The vast, frozen wasteland extended out farther than one could imagine, or perhaps just a few more feet, it was impossible to tell with just one's eyes.
Here, where nothing could live and nothing entered, a strange and unusual noise began to emanate, seemingly from nowhere. It was a high-pitched squeal, not quite like anything else. It began softly, but grew steadily louder, to the point of being nearly deafening to anything in earshot, but of course there was nothing in the wasteland. Finally, when the sound reached its peak and it drowned out the howling wind, it suddenly ceased, and two figures appeared in the snow. The two were joined by their linked hands, and they could have easily been mistaken for twins. One of them was kneeling on the ground, wiping his eyes with his free hand. The other stood tall above the former, holding a void-like sword, decorated with spots of light that resembled stars in the night sky.
"I told you, Dox, don't touch the Luestian kings wing." The one kneeling on the ground said to the one with the sword, his voice sounded weak and shaky, like he had just been scared half to death.
"Yeah yeah, lesson learned. I got us out, though, didn't I, Odd?" Said Dox, the one that was standing. He, by contrast, sounded like he had just been on a roller coaster and had an adrenaline high.
"You never learn..." Odd mumbled, then stood up and let go of Dox's hand, wiping the last of the tears from his eyes. He looked around the frozen emptiness that surrounded them, crossing his arms to try and ward off a bit of the cold. "Where are we now?" He asked.
Dox took a glance around, then lifted the sword he held up to his eyes, peering intently at the stars it held. "Well, if I'm not mistaken, we're either in Las Vegas, earth, or we're somewhere in the world of Chat."
"Not Vegas, there isn't weather like this..." Odd said, then groaned, "So we're in the world of Chat... When are we?"
Dox sheathed the sword in a sheath at his waist, then reached to his back and drew a second sword, this one looking like dozens of clocks all stuck together, forming a jagged longsword. He looked at a few different clocks on it, "Looks like... Oh, a century or two before our previous visit. We're good."
Odd let out a pent-up sigh, "Oh, good. Wouldn't want to come back after... last time."
Dox laughed, "Oh, come on! That was fun!" He said, grinning widely. "Anyway, lets go and find something to do, it's boring here." With that, he set off in a random direction, walking through the pelting snow. Odd sighed, then followed behind, walking in Dox's footprints in the snow.
Oddood198

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:49 pm

A flicker of movement caught Dia's attention in the air. Looking up, she saw the cross-shaped formation of a flying green dragon. Her interest sparked, Dia unfolded her wings. One flap and she was airborne. Keeping her arms and legs to her sids, she quickly climbed up until she was a wingspan beside the other dragon. Now she was able to see the girl in one of the dragon's claws. "Hello there!" She called to the girl, and repeated it in dragonese to the dragon, in case he didn't understand english. She wasn't sure if this dragon was one of the few primitive type (aka, the kind that still ate humans), but she would find that out soon.
Diamond Dragon

Postby silvanis2.0 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Silvy hesitantly opened one eye to find a dragon-girl flapping beside them. What was this place?
"Er... hello! What lovely wings you have," she called out above the wind, forcing herself not to look down.
Kerscribble gave a small wave with his free hand.
"We're a little lost," he said, "would you mind telling us where we are in a what-world-this-is kind of sense?"
silvanis2.0

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Ok, so apparently the girl and dragon were friends, which was good. Dia was slightly surprised that neither knew were they were. Though Dia had been the same when she first teleported here... "You are in the Chat realm of CAA, above the flatland currently. Though this place frequently changes. This flatland could become an island in seconds." Dia said. She knew she was being even more confusing, but Chat was hard to describe. "Where are you two from?" She asked.
Diamond Dragon

Postby silvanis2.0 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:46 pm

Kerscribble grinned.
"Sounds like an adventure, eh Silvy?" he said, giving her a gentle shake, "We ought to stay a while. We are from a place called earth... I don't know where in relation to this CAA place that is, but it's a nice little planet with water and food and such. I'm Kerscribble, by the way, and this is the lady who drew me, Silvy. She isn't usually this quiet, but heights aren't really her favorite thing."
"It really is nice to meet you," said Silvy, clutching one of Kerscribble's fingers in a death-grip, "perhaps we could talk more on the ground?"
Kerscribble rolled his eyes.
"You're no fun."
silvanis2.0

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:00 pm

Dia wasn't surprised at Kerscribble's name. Nor was she surprised that he had been drawn by Silvy. When you've been in chat for a long time, hardly anything surprises you. "I'm Dia! Haha, I know all about Earth! I was born there! I don't live there anymore, but I visit as often as I can!" Then she nodded when Silvy asked if they could talk more on the ground. "Alright. Meet you on the ground!" Then she closed her wings and plummeted down, performing the same gliding land she was practicing earlier.
Diamond Dragon

Postby sarahleinaar » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:16 pm

(OOC:AHHHHH, SOOOO LATEEEEE :sweat: )
-- Sarah & WIlliam --
"Will, for the last time, I'm not in the mood," Sarah mumbled turning back over in her covers.
"But Sarah, it's a beautiful day! We should go explore, maybe we'll even run into Dia," he said.
Sarah thought for a moment. "Well, it would be nice to see her. It's been a while," she muttered to herself.
She sat up. "Fine, you win. Let me get ready first," she said.
One hour later they were off, riding their horses down the lush fields of their realm.
"Good day Princess, Prince," people cried out to them. They smiled and waved as they passed. They finally came to a slow trot when they saw two young men (Odd & Dox) walking around. Sarah looked at Will who nodded. They hopped off their horses and walked over to them.
"Hello, are you new here to this realm? I haven't seen you around before," Sarah said with a smile.
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby Crossfire » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:13 pm

It was a beautiful evening; the autumn trees littering golden leaves upon the old beaten path. The singsong of birds chirped away, and the ever present whisper of wind sailed across the scattered skies. A rather suitable scenario for long overdue thoughts, as a grave decision would soon have to be made. But never mind the unpleasant tidings of reality, this moment was a chance to fall into ignorant bliss, though some might consider it a seemingly blatant disregard for the harsh realities of this world. “Preispodnyaya s etoy!”, as a certain somebody would say, “It’s nice to have a break every now and again, especially for individuals who are constantly in the thick of politics and other ill repute.” His Lord Commissar, H-Sama the Great, continued onwards to the mystical lands that lay beyond the horizon. A great gathering was said to be taking place, and men and creatures from an all manner of countries and lands would be in attendance. As the leader of his own nation, H-Sama thought it would be proper of him to pay a visit to this grand event. And so, forward he marched, a glimmer in his eye. Head held high, shoulders stiff and strong, onwards to the break of dawn. Who knows what lies in wait in the famed realm of CAA?

OOC: This post brought to you by... some cheap brand of sake. It tastes like cough syrup.
Crossfire

Postby silvanis2.0 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:40 am

The twinkle in Kerscribble's eye made Silvy's blood freeze.
"No, no, don't you-"
Her words ended in a scream as Kerscribble snapped his wings shut and followed suit, twirling toward the ground and an ever-increasing rate before flinging them open again to catch enough wind to land safely. He laughed and set a very shaken Silvy down before transforming into a large dog and licking her face. She shoved him away.
"That was uncalled for, Scrib," she growled.
"I was just having fun with you," he said, voice softening, "I didn't mean to make you mad."
"You know that heights scare me, but you insisted on flying anyway and then you tried some fancy free falling without bothering to think of how I felt."
His tail stopped wagging and his ears drooped.
"You're right. That was really messed up. I'm sorry," he said, nudging one of her hands with his nose, "can we start over?"
Silvy pet his head for a few moments before finally saying, "Yeah, ya big goofball."
"Good!" he yipped, "Because from what I can sniff, our new friend is just over there."
He led the way to their lady-dragon friend.
silvanis2.0

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:47 pm

Dia smiled when they came over to her, deciding to say nothing about that little scene. "So your a shapeshifter, huh?" She asked Scrib, refolding her wings under her jacket. She met one or two of them in her travels, and knew they tended to be quite the tricksters.

Ooc: gah, post is short. -_-
Diamond Dragon

Postby silvanis2.0 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:59 pm

Kerscribble grinned.
"In a manner of speaking," he said, "I suppose you could say that I'm what happens when the imaginary friend of a compulsive doodler gets a mind of its own. I'm guessing by the wings and tail that you are at least part dragon?"
Silvy pulled a pencil from the spiral rings of her notebook and began to sketch. In a few moments, she pulled a daisy from the page of the notebook and held it out to Dia.
"Thank you for being so willing to help us get our bearings," she said with a smile, "and for getting Scrib to put me back on the ground."
silvanis2.0

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:04 pm

"I'd almost forgotten how much this place changes..." Odd said as the pair walked. It had only been a short while since they arrived, and it was as if the world had shifted around them, going from the desolate nothingness of ice to a lush, green field, where the sun shone unhindered.
"Yep, it can be disorienting. I wonder how they keep maps of the place." Dox agreed. His swords were both sheathed now, the clock one on his back and the void one on his waist. "Suppose anybody lives around here? Maybe it's empty right now."
And just as he finished saying that, the saw two people riding horses toward them. Odd instinctively hid himself behind Dox, who promptly whacked him on the head. "Don't draw attention. We're not wanted here, yet, remember?" He said.
"Oh right, force of habit." Odd said, stepping back into the open.
The two horses drew closer to them, and then their riders dismounted and approached them.
"Are we new, huh?" Dox said, smirking a bit, "Well, not quite new. We were here in a hundred or so years, but that was a while ago, so you might say we're new, or we will be new, someday."
Odd stepped forward before Dox had a chance to say anything further. "Sorry, please ignore him. He's not quite right in the head." He said quickly to the pair in front of them. The two strangers looked normal enough, except for the girl's blue hair, of course, but Odd had seen stranger things, and he wouldn't expect everything to be 'normal' in the Chat, anyway. "I'm Odd. That's my name, I mean. And he's Dox. It's a pleasure to meet you two." He said, smiling kindly at them.
Oddood198

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying